SCRATCH BUILD !!!!! ROAD TO CES2018 or COMPUTEX2018 . Project F24

Go to solution Solved by TheCamba,
21 hours ago, chitoZ said:

-snip-

Do whatever you can.  I'm interested to see what your video style will be.

11 hours ago, Tekred said:

If it's going to be Lamborghini themed then I think you know what color is should be ;) lol

actually deciding the colors and where it should be is the hardest thing for me hahah i was thinking black, white and orange   or gray white and orange 

40 minutes ago, chitoZ said:

actually deciding the colors and where it should be is the hardest thing for me hahah i was thinking black, white and orange   or gray white and orange 

Well it's controversial on Lamborghini's signature color since it's really changed over the years, but the two that really stand out to me are the black and yellow or the black and orange. I think if you have either one of those colors in the build it would fit with the Lamborghini theme, just my opinion though anything you choose I think will look awesome on this build

black and yellow is kinda nice  hmmmm ill decide later i need to finish the build first  but thankyou for the recommendation 

11 minutes ago, Tekred said:

Well it's controversial on Lamborghini's signature color since it's really changed over the years, but the two that really stand out to me are the black and yellow or the black and orange. I think if you have either one of those colors in the build it would fit with the Lamborghini theme, just my opinion though anything you choose I think will look awesome on this build

5 hours ago, chitoZ said:

black and yellow is kinda nice  hmmmm ill decide later i need to finish the build first  but thankyou for the recommendation 

If I was to do that I would think something like a mixture of clear tubes and black tubes, with a bright yellow fluid (not any of the faint piss yellow ones but one that stands out). could be really cool imo.

My Gaming PC: 27833

4 hours ago, AT0MAC said:

If I was to do that I would think something like a mixture of clear tubes and black tubes, with a bright yellow fluid (not any of the faint piss yellow ones but one that stands out). could be really cool imo.

hmmm getting a yellow coolant for me is kinda hard i dont have that big of a budget already :( but ill try i was thinking about carbon fiber tubes in 50% of the loops  but it really reallly is expensive lol 

• 1 month later...

this will be the parts that ill be using. updates soon i swear this time hehe  but one problem is that bykski mistakenly sent me a wrong GPU block . so maybe ill just use my old gtx 770 with a water block 

IMG_9439.jpg

IMG_9450.jpg

IMG_9456.jpg

Nice, except for the wrong block part lol. I too just got my watercooling supplies in for my build courtesy of bitspower ? haven't got around to taking pics or updating my build log though, last week of this semester in school and I been too busy 

DSC_0215-1548x2752.JPG

13 minutes ago, TekRed said:

Nice, except for the wrong block part lol. I too just got my watercooling supplies in for my build courtesy of bitspower ? haven't got around to taking pics or updating my build log though, last week of this semester in school and I been too busy 

DSC_0215-1548x2752.JPG

i feel you bro . being a student/modder is so hard . time is so small especially for me i could only do modding for weekends 

7 minutes ago, chitoZ said:

i feel you bro . being a student/modder is so hard . time is so small especially for me i could only do modding for weekends 

Oh yeah and I'm doing school, while working full time and taking care of a wife and 2 kids.. Time is hard to come by lol looking forward to seeing this build come together 

On 7/10/2018 at 3:30 PM, TekRed said:

Oh yeah and I'm doing school, while working full time and taking care of a wife and 2 kids.. Time is hard to come by lol looking forward to seeing this build come together 

do you have a link to your build log ? 

3 minutes ago, chitoZ said:

do you have a link to your build log ? 

You can check it out here, still a lot to do and redo but it's getting there 

32 minutes ago, TekRed said:

You can check it out here, still a lot to do and redo but it's getting there 

the build is very nice i really like the colors you choose . 

3 minutes ago, chitoZ said:

the build is very nice i really like the colors you choose . 

Thank you, just trying to do something different. Hopefully it'll look a lot better finished with the custom loop

4 hours ago, TekRed said:

Thank you, just trying to do something different. Hopefully it'll look a lot better finished with the custom loop

cant wait to see it soon ! pls do update me i really like this kind of builds 

10 minutes ago, chitoZ said:

cant wait to see it soon ! pls do update me i really like this kind of builds 

yours too, I been waiting for updates lol

On 7/12/2018 at 7:57 PM, TekRed said:

yours too, I been waiting for updates lol

speaking of that updates for today is that the lazer machine got broken HAHAHAH the main parts of my build is not yet being worked because of the tube of the lazer machine got broken lol 

5 minutes ago, chitoZ said:

speaking of that updates for today is that the lazer machine got broken HAHAHAH the main parts of my build is not yet being worked because of the tube of the lazer machine got broken lol 

That's no fun, I just got my new vinyl cutter in so I can make some decals and stencils. Also just got in my other set of ram so I won't have any empty ram slots lol 64gb is overkill but only did it for the looks. 

• 4 weeks later...

hello sorry for no updates . i was so busy with my studies . ill update soon ill just edit the pics 

On 8/5/2018 at 4:10 AM, chitoZ said:

hello sorry for no updates . i was so busy with my studies . ill update soon ill just edit the pics 

I know how that is lol 

• 1 month later...

sorry again with no updates. im stuck with my studies doing some business implementation . Im starting a case company that can give some users here a compact pc case for matx builds :)  also in addition i lost my pics for the build ill be reshooting them again and ill post this month 

so updates here i only manage to pic small since im to busy. so i already assembled the case and painted it with matt black but i wont show it to you guys yet since its still a mess and rushed so updates today will be placing the cpu block. i didnt expect that bykski has a nice looking block 

DSC06957.jpg

DSC06973.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sorry for not updating recently. I was busy at school thats why, so here you go guys this is the progress of the build.

20181021_131517.jpg