SCRATCH BUILD !!!!! ROAD TO CES2018 or COMPUTEX2018 . Project F24

Go to solution Solved by TheCamba,
21 hours ago, chitoZ said:

-snip-

Do whatever you can.  I'm interested to see what your video style will be.

On 9/24/2017 at 9:31 AM, Defyant said:

mee too, i always think getting all your parts lazer cut is cheating ... but that's cause i'm clueless with any sketch up proggys....

This does look special hope to see more soon.

well lazaer cutting is not cheating its just a shortcut many modders around the world uses it some of them uses 3d printer and cnc router . as i wanted to hand made all by myself but the time that ill be spending will be long because i need to be carefull and be precise and the money that ill be spending will be big from my previous expreince with project red tide im still a student and im sorry about it but in addition i put a lot of time already of the measurements and putting it into 3d i think its kinda fair a bit 

btw i kinda f*cked up with the welding of my acrylic . the right side of my design is already on the left :(  for now im starting to redesign some parts and ill put some effort for the front design its so hard for me . . . .  

• 3 weeks later...

so im still having a hard time finallizing my design wanted the res and pump to look like a sports car engine . Now im starting to rattle because of the contest that ill be joining CM case mod 2018 hope all goes well !  

30708138_1669923056410759_2166487649924153344_n.jpg

Ill be using my old parts for this build since i dont have that biiiiiigg budget on my hand hehe because i need to put my funds on the materials needed for the build and it cost so much. Just ordered a 3d printer for my needs 

20180414_212802.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

i'll be partnering with bykski for the water cooling needs thankyou for the huge discount bykski and for trusting my build. updates soon guys 

eqit.jpg

8 hours ago, Mnpctech said:

Interesting design.

sh*t never knew you'll see my build im a huge fan of yours ! thankyou for the tips of your videos sir learned a lot since 2014

updated parts 

Evga x79 dark 

intel i7 3930k

gskill trident x 4x8gb 2400hrz 

dual gtx 1050ti (one will be  physx because i dont have budget for higher cards)  its just for looks :)

ssd 120gb 3.5 or hdd 3.5 

corsair ax1200i 

water cooling parts in my list  all bykski brand 

x79 water block 

120rad 

240 rad

ram block and heatsink 

14mm compression hard fittings 

d5 pump 

dual res 200mm 

gtx 1050ti block 

So i brought some stuffs from #chinanumber1  some goodies to help me with my project . Some of it are not yet here so will see more updates soon 

20180512_142657.jpg

On 29/03/2018 at 9:26 PM, chitoZ said:

well lazaer cutting is not cheating its just a shortcut many modders around the world uses it some of them uses 3d printer and cnc router . as i wanted to hand made all by myself but the time that ill be spending will be long because i need to be carefull and be precise and the money that ill be spending will be big from my previous expreince with project red tide im still a student and im sorry about it but in addition i put a lot of time already of the measurements and putting it into 3d i think its kinda fair a bit 

Sorry mate didnt mean to offend, i'm just learning all this modding stuff and hope some day to do a case mod like yours :)

But like i said this mod looks special hope to see some more soon :)

1 hour ago, Defyant said:

Sorry mate didnt mean to offend, i'm just learning all this modding stuff and hope some day to do a case mod like yours :)

But like i said this mod looks special hope to see some more soon :)

nonono hahahah you didnt offend me its ok i do understand i was like that before  xD

so ill be having my very own workshop its not that much but its ok for me ill be renovating it and make it a little bit better. After my workshop is done and all of my parts arraived ill start the build :) 

room design.PNG

32325631_1699028130166918_1682375231424954368_n.jpg

On 13/5/2018 at 7:25 PM, chitoZ said:

-snip-

Uuh nice! A bit of change is always good - especially when in the forums! Looking forward to see both builds!

W H E N   T H E   W O R L D   I S   A G A I N S T   Y O U ,   B U I L D   C O M P U T E R S !

updates for now : i invested a ok camera,lights for better pictures and lighting for you to see. I HAVE a question for you guys do. idk but do you want videos for the build ? timelapse something like that ? and also do you want some videos for the renovation of my workshop ? please i wanted to know :) will upload videos here soon 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZtWpNrdMYvVC0tDRq9VJvg this is my channel 

Also i need help from you guys for my build im running short in supplies since im still a student. i still dont have work :( wanted for someone to help me. 

connections from brands and anything that could help this build will be much appriciate  :D 

On 5/15/2018 at 9:27 PM, matias_a_etersen said:

Uuh nice! A bit of change is always good - especially when in the forums! Looking forward to see both builds!

thankyou sir ! 

Updates for today . Bykski water cooling gears are here !  

20180525_150416.jpg

Isn't the camera for taking pics and not being in them ? lol jk looking forward to see where you go with this build. Chrome tubing I think would look awesome on this build if you can get some. You said it's a sports car theme and I think It would fit perfect. @AT0MAC used it in his build and it looks amazing (hope he doesn't mind me sharing a pic of his build lol) 

imageproxy.jpeg

9 hours ago, Tekred said:

Isn't the camera for taking pics and not being in them ? lol jk looking forward to see where you go with this build. Chrome tubing I think would look awesome on this build if you can get some. You said it's a sports car theme and I think It would fit perfect. @AT0MAC used it in his build and it looks amazing (hope he doesn't mind me sharing a pic of his build lol) 

imageproxy.jpeg

Hahaha lol im just not in the mood of transferring my photos on my dslr . Hmm i really like the chrome but bykski doesnt have it. So i decided to get petg tubes and just paint it with chrome lol but there is a surprise that i wanted to use for the build and i have it already ? btw its a very nice build 

20180526_020717.jpg

10 hours ago, Tekred said:

I dont mind at all, I hope my build can inspire others - there are very many details in mine that are not the norm, so feel free to share.

@chitoZ isn't Bykski similar to Barrow?

I mean, cheap but great quality. I used a lot of Barrow fittings and adapter for my loop

Very interested to see the result here, those drawings/renders look quite complicated

My Gaming PC: 27833

7 hours ago, AT0MAC said:

I dont mind at all, I hope my build can inspire others - there are very many details in mine that are not the norm, so feel free to share.

@chitoZ isn't Bykski similar to Barrow?

I mean, cheap but great quality. I used a lot of Barrow fittings and adapter for my loop

Very interested to see the result here, those drawings/renders look quite complicated

Barrow is similar to bitspower  and bykski is similar to ek.  But yeah on my observation bykski and barrow are kinda similar in terms of the looks.  But on the quality i dont know yet. Bykski is kinda light in there fittings compared to bitspower  thats all .  Sorry for the render its my 2nd  time to render haha

Hmmm what do you think guys ?  

20180601_025201.jpg

1 hour ago, chitoZ said:

Hmmm what do you think guys ?  

20180601_025201.jpg

Why is there Lamboghini on the side?

Are we talking about 1610-256x256x32.png??

My Gaming PC: 27833

1 hour ago, AT0MAC said:

Why is there Lamboghini on the side?

Are we talking about 1610-256x256x32.png??

Because i wanted to have a theme that people really  know about and have a some called bench mark so they could realize its a sports car theme and not just guessing .  I guess lol  but still thinking about it  because i do really wanted to have a lambo theme pc with a twist 

1 hour ago, chitoZ said:

Because i wanted to have a theme that people really  know about and have a some called bench mark so they could realize its a sports car theme and not just guessing .  I guess lol  but still thinking about it  because i do really wanted to have a lambo theme pc with a twist 

If it's going to be Lamborghini themed then I think you know what color is should be ;) lol