Pre-Black Friday PC Component Deals: 840 EVO 500GB: $280, Segate 600 256GB $109, Logitech UE Headphones + More

Dealzon

More added/updated! (Sorry the 840 EVO expired super fast. Added Toshiba Q SSD 512GB for $250. Not bad).

GPU/SSD/HDDs:

Monitor Deals:

Accessories:

Headsets/Headphones:

Note: Dealzon is here to help LinusTechTips community with gaming/tech deals. This is our 3rd post   :D To be clear, we're an affiliate and sales will help support LinusTechTips. More deals will be added through out the day! Spot something good? Let us know and we'll add to the list.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Please specify which version of the site (.com, .ca) these deals apply to, or please say US in thread title. I live in Canada and I don't want to click on every link to know I can't get them. 

Spoiler

Please specify which version of the site (.com, .ca) these deals apply to, or please say US in thread title. I live in Canada and I don't want to click on every link to know I can't get them. 

We'll add that to the formatting for future list. For now assume everything is US unless otherwise specified. Will add notes on top.

We'll add that to the formatting for future list. For now assume everything is US unless otherwise specified. Will add notes on top.

Linus Media Group is based in Vancouver, Canada. Why would I suppose everything on here applies to US if not otherwise stated ?

Spoiler

Linus Media Group is based in Vancouver, Canada. Why would I suppose everything on here applies to US if not otherwise stated ?

We're based in Canada, but believe it or not, most of our audience is based in the US, so promoting US deals makes a lot of sense for us, even though they might not be applicable to our buddies, eh... :(

We're based in Canada, but believe it or not, most of our audience is based in the US, so promoting US deals makes a lot of sense for us, even though they might not be applicable to our buddies, eh... :(

yeah sorry for not being too clear in the top. we'll try to label accordingly so people will know.

Yeah I can figure the audience is mainly from the US. Next thing you know, they'll try to claim they make better poutine than us! 

Spoiler