Need some help with my cooling setup.

IcyLetters

So when I built my pc last year I didn't really think it would run very hot. I picked an r9 390 and used an i5-4440 I had. I was using the stock cooler for a good amount of time until about a month ago when I bought a Corsair h60 AIO for my cpu. I also bought another fan. I am using an Fractal Design Define r4 which is a good case besides I can't fit my AIO in the front because the tubes aren't long enough :(. I recently reconfigured the fans to hope to get better airflow and not sweat when playing a game. I currrently have 2 140mm Fractal Design fans, one is on the bottom of the case near the power supply and the other is in the front. I have both of my 120mm Fans attached to my aio. The problem is it just runs way to hot for me. Underload my cpu gets to like 55C and my GPU sometimes reaches 80C. Is there a way I can improve cooling by maybe moving the aio or rearranging the fans?

TL;DR: I have an Corsair H60 cooling my cpu with 2 120mm fans on it and I have 2 140mm intake fans. Need help rearranging them and improving the cooling of my system.

Yeah its fine but I would prefer it to be cooler. At idle atm my cpu is running at 42C and my gpu is like 53C.

4 minutes ago, IcyLetters said:

Yeah its fine but I would prefer it to be cooler. At idle atm my cpu is running at 42C and my gpu is like 53C.

Cable Manage better?Honestly there's not much you can do

My life

Yeah I could improve cable management to not block airflow. Thanks for the suggestion.

You can probably get away with removing on of your 120mm fans on your AIO liquid cooler and positioning it as an intake. The H60 isn't thick at all so a push pull configuration isn't going to be much better as there's not a ton of resistance through the fins. Other than that, cable management as mentioned above is the only thing I can think of without visually seeing the current configuration. For the best possible advice, a picture would be good. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Your CPU is more than fine. Most CPUs run hotter than that on water. Your GPU is a little hot compared to most cards, but those temps are normal for AMD cards. 

16 hours ago, IcyLetters said:

Is GPU using open air cooler or blower? Have you tried making custom fan curve for it? Also, maybe try using both intake fans at front and remove middle HDD cage if you aren't filling all slots anyway.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv