NZXT Phantom 3.0 Custom Paint opinions?

George8D

Hey LTT! Just painted my NZXT Phantom 3.0 Case. What's your personal opinion? :)

DSC_0700.jpg

DSC_0692.jpg

DSC_0691.jpg

DSC_0690.jpg

DSC_0689.jpg

Update!~~~:

DSC_0703.jpg

Finish it. NOW.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I would love to do this to mine, but make only the main bit of it green. How much is this costing you about? 

Finish it. NOW.

Going to give it another 10 minutes in the oven then polish, rebuild! then raise the money for components :P

I would love to do this to mine, but make only the main bit of it green. How much is this costing you about? 

£20-30 Material, and just personal time :)

£20-30 Material, and just personal time :)

Sweet! :D I would have to look into what paint to use and all, and how to finish it, but that's not bat at all! Nice choice of color also. I'll keep checking back here, interested to see what it's like finished. 

Sweet! :D I would have to look into what paint to use and all, and how to finish it, but that's not bat at all! Nice choice of color also. I'll keep checking back here, interested to see what it's like finished. 

any questions just ask! :)

any questions just ask! :)

Any custom water cooling plans for this? UV orange tubing or something? or you just doing this for now? 

Any custom water cooling plans for this? UV orange tubing or something? or you just doing this for now? 

yeah I would like to watercool it, although the phantom 3.0 isnt the best for radiator space :/ but I have an idea which may make it work! If I do watercool it I will be using Black Pipes, with orange fittings and a clear reservoir with pastel orange liquid