Can't re-activate my version of windows after significant hardware change!

Go to solution Solved by Mooshi,

Call them, problem solved.

Hello, I recently upgraded my computer by installing in a new MOBO, RAM, and CPU. Before this upgrade, I had made sure to connect my Windows email to my version of Windows 10. However, after the upgrade, I went and followed some instructions which led me to the option that allows me to tell windows that I've changed some hardware, however after trying to re-activate windows I'm met with a screen that reports that Windows is unable to re-activate. What am I supposed to do? Do I have to buy a new windows key?? 

Some screenshots that show the screens I'm met with...

https://gyazo.com/b0dc65863e31be87c674962ba48435d9

https://gyazo.com/4fe43a1dace4c7500db02ee9bdabb816

call them and say you changed your motherboard. then they will give you the activate over telephone thing

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." -Albert Einstein

Is it a regular OEM license of Windows 10, or a full retail license? If it's a the standard OEM, it gets locked to the motherboard. Calling Microsoft support should solve this and lock it to the new motherboard.

Asus X99-A w/ BIOS 3402 | Intel i7 5820k OC @4.4GHz 1.28V w/ Noctua NH-U14S | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 OC @2666MHz 12-14-14-28 | Asus Geforce GTX970 STRIX OC | EVGA 750 G2 750W | Samsung 850 Evo 1 TB | Windows 10 64-bit | Be-Quiet Silent Base 800 w/ Silent Wings | 2x Dell U2414H OC @72Hz w/ Display Port

Don't forget to invest in an Intel Tuning Plan if you're going to overvolt your K/X CPU