The question is hot or cold. (Coffee)

HOT or COLD  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Coffee. How do you like it?

• HOT
    • COLD
    • NEITHER (Tea perhaps?)

So I am going to college and I want to make some coffee for throughout the day every morning. Which would be better hot or cold?

A smile goes much farther than the person it's meant for.

First impressions are important, it sets the stage for respect.

"If you don't know every word you don't know it!"- SGM McCray

8 minutes ago, TheNewbiestONewbs said:

Which would be better hot or cold?

For me since I never drink coffee, I dont even like the taste, I'd say neither for me.

However I did say the exact same thing with Beer, I hated beer at first, from 14-30 yrs old. But I found I dont go to jail quite as quickly drinking beer then say Vodka. However coffee I've never liked. Even the smell of it brewing sometimes makes me gag.

I'd say too that most people love hot coffee over cold coffee.

Could relate this to beer as well, I would be need to be hurting real hard for a drink to drink warm beer.

So please change the polling question and add in NEITHER

19 minutes ago, yathis said:

For me since I never drink coffee, I dont even like the taste, I'd say neither for me.

However I did say the exact same thing with Beer, I hated beer at first, from 14-30 yrs old. But I found I dont go to jail quite as quickly drinking beer then say Vodka. However coffee I've never liked. Even the smell of it brewing sometimes makes me gag.

I'd say too that most people love hot coffee over cold coffee.

Could relate this to beer as well, I would be need to be hurting real hard for a drink to drink warm beer.

So please change the polling question and add in NEITHER

will do. thanks for the tip.

45 minutes ago, TheNewbiestONewbs said:

So I am going to college and I want to make some coffee for throughout the day every morning. Which would be better hot or cold?

Hot it tastes better and wakes you up pretty well in addition iced coffee often tastes watered down to me cause of the ice.

I'm not really a fan of coffee. I mostly drink Monster for my caffeine intake, with the occasional soda(Coke, or Pepsi).

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I usually drink half a cup of coffee in the morning while its hot, then after I get back from school I drink the other half while its cold. 

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

Just now, Godlygamer23 said:

I'm not really a fan of coffee. I mostly drink Monster for my caffeine intake, with the occasional soda(Coke, or Pepsi).

I can't drink monster. I don't mind the taste, but we have a family history of weak hearts. We get whats called Aortic Dissection. Pretty gnarly death too. Uncle died of it. Basically HBP shreds the Aorta, and kills you. Monster just has too much crap in it.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 GPU: MSi GTX 1050 Ti 4GT OC RAM: 14GB DDR3 (3x2GB, 1x8GB) Mobo: Acer MB.GAU07.001 Case: Gateway DX4860 PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze Plus

Just now, a e s t h e t i c a s said:

I can't drink monster. I don't mind the taste, but we have a family history of weak hearts. We get whats called Aortic Dissection. Pretty gnarly death too. Uncle died of it. Basically HBP shreds the Aorta, and kills you. Monster just has too much crap in it.

It might be better to stay away from it anyway. The problem with energy drinks is that you can consume them so easily. It's comparable to a mixed alcoholic drink, where it becomes much easier to consume it due to the soda, orange juice, etc present in it. So going back to energy drinks, you can easily consume too much caffeine. One Monster has the equivalence of somewhere around 1.5x the amount of caffeine within a simple cup of coffee. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

Hot. 

Get a coffee maker that brews into a thermos or something. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

What about those hot days, you'd think cold coffee is da bomb wouldnt yeee

1 hour ago, Godlygamer23 said:

rip liver.

The closest thing I'll get to iced coffee is a shake with espresso mixed in it. 

who the fuck drink cold coffee?

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

Iced cap is da best, fuck y'all

EDIT: It's "capp", apparently - excuse me

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 / 

3 hours ago, Godlygamer23 said:

3 hours ago, Godlygamer23 said:

It might be better to stay away from it anyway. The problem with energy drinks is that you can consume them so easily. It's comparable to a mixed alcoholic drink, where it becomes much easier to consume it due to the soda, orange juice, etc present in it. So going back to energy drinks, you can easily consume too much caffeine. One Monster has the equivalence of somewhere around 1.5x the amount of caffeine within a simple cup of coffee. 

Monster is basically preworkout. It has caffeine, b6, and other get super energy quick vitamins and chemicals that you just gain so much energy. My problem is I crash super hard after monster and I can't keep that up through the day.

1 hour ago, yathis said:

What about those hot days, you'd think cold coffee is da bomb wouldnt yeee

Honestly I have drank coffee in 100 degree weather and 99% humidity and was completely fine.

13 hours ago, Kek Ops said:

rip liver.

The closest thing I'll get to iced coffee is a shake with espresso mixed in it. 

No health issues yet, excluding my mental state. :P

But that could certainly change as I drink Monster everyday, but I limit myself to two cans per day, which also happens to be the recommended limit. 

Both is good, but not cold brewed

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

14 hours ago, Chaos_Sorcerer said:

Iced cap is da best, fuck y'all

EDIT: It's "capp", apparently - excuse me

But they're just cream and sugar with ice

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

4 minutes ago, Yoinkerman said:

But they're just cream and sugar with ice

Hot coffee is just beans and hot water.

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 / 

14 minutes ago, Chaos_Sorcerer said:

Hot coffee is just beans and hot water.

Ground beans, GOSH

38 minutes ago, Yoinkerman said:

Ground beans, GOSH

Cream and sugar with frozen water, GOSH

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

18 hours ago, TheNewbiestONewbs said:

Hot coffee is delicious, iced coffee is nice but room temperature coffee is kinda meh. 

Since you're going to college and will soon pull an all-nighter, I recommend eating dark chocolate. Not all people like it but the bitterness of 75% to 85% sugar free dark chocolate keeps me awake better than coffee sometimes.

Edited by hey_yo_

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Dark chocolate >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> coffee imo

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Hot coffee every morning. No questions asked.

Sometimes if I'll be outside on warm days I'll get an iced coffee but those are too easy to drink and the ice makes the amount of coffee much smaller.

1 hour ago, hey_yo_ said:

Hot coffee is delicious, iced coffee is nice but room temperature coffee is kinda meh. 

Since you're going to college and will soon pull an all-nighter, I recommend eating dark chocolate. Not all people like it but the bitterness of 75% to 85% sugar free dark chocolate keeps me awake better than coffee sometimes.

I never heard about eating  dark chocolate  to stay awake. I'll give it a shot. I just kinda want some coffee in the middle of the day, not to wake up but to just kinda have a good relaxing drink at lunch and then another near supper.