Girlfriends

chimmychunger

can you blame them tho, if i had that power id probably use it :P

That's money you could be spending on a new graphics card though

Its when dragons have so much sex that the cpu cant handle it

That's money you could be spending on a new graphics card though

true very true. i need a new hdd mine has like 11 mb left

Have any of you had any serious girlfriends (or boyfriends for the couple of girls here) and what age were you when you got them

Im currantly 17 have never had a non serious gilfriend or a serious girlfriend. But i have tried to get one,

been with the same girl since 8th grade

gg life

badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges

gg life

well done mate :D

gg life

you r Probz in 8th grade *shots fired*

Plz dont hurt me

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Who here happens to be bisexual or gay? Anyone? No? Just me? Kay (nah jk, my friends called me gay because i hang out with mostly girls) i'm in the deepest realm of friendzone

Eh'em. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/337898-lgbt-community/

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

you r Probz in 8th grade *shots fired*

Plz dont hurt me

omg i have been discovered!!!

jk no

badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges badges

i met a girl on tinder, and after a couple days or so we started texting for a bit.

i asked if she wanted to meet, she said yes, and suggested a coffee place.

we meet up and chat for an hour and a half or so, at the end i said we should do this again, to which she said yes.

Then two days later she texted and said that it was nice meeting you but where im at and my job im not in a good space to continue this

:(

Looking for a job

when i leave school im gonna tend bars for a year and a bit and then move to canada (vancouver, main street hopefully (right near linus :P) and maybe just maybe some girl will like my australian accent :D

i met a girl on tinder, and after a couple days or so we started texting for a bit.

i asked if she wanted to meet, she said yes, and suggested a coffee place.

we meet up and chat for an hour and a half or so, at the end i said we should do this again, to which she said yes.

Then two days later she texted and said that it was nice meeting you but where im at and my job im not in a good space to continue this

aww, at least you broke up in a good way

aww, at least you broke up in a good way

I dont see how its good

Looking for a job

I dont see how its good

actually i don't quite get this part

"but where im at and my job im not in a good space to continue this"

She's saying he's poor.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

I dont see how its good

Oh trust me, thats the best kind of breakup. One where you don't even have to be in person, and can fake how you actually feel. 

It's far better than my last breakup; Ended up going to senior prom with my high-school crush, and girl of my dreams, had a great time. We dated for a while after that, and I started to notice her texting a lot, like, a lot. Not one to be suspicious, but i really should have been. Anyway, about 2 months after senior prom, we're on summer break and she hands me her phone to check a map for her while she was driving. A text comes in at that time, and the preview in the top left says something like "... OH still? when can we me..." And at that point I look up at the name, and see it's my no-longer best friend that I had all the way through elementary, middle-school, and the first few years of high-school. After giving her the rest of the directions I opened the convo and saw that she had been texting him for months after months, very, smutty stuff, with plenty of suggestions that they had been seeing each other on the side. I couldn't actually believe it. We got back to her place, and I confronted her about it. I knew she had liked him before we started dating, but I had guess that she had moved on. NOPE. She liked him more, and she admitted it. So we broke up, and 3 weeks after that, you won't beleive this. She got married to him. Just... wow xD

TLDR: Highschool crush and first "true" love cheated on me with my Ex-best friend. Then very shortly after breaking up over it, got married to him. Awesome.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

she said that to me via text,  where her life is at, and work being busy.

she had mentioned prior to meeting that work had been quite busy for her but still.

She's saying he's poor.

Oh trust me, thats the best kind of breakup. One where you don't even have to be in person, and can fake how you actually feel. 

It's far better than my last breakup; Ended up going to senior prom with my high-school crush, and girl of my dreams, had a great time. We dated for a while after that, and I started to notice her texting a lot, like, a lot. Not one to be suspicious, but i really should have been. Anyway, about 2 months after senior prom, we're on summer break and she hands me her phone to check a map for her while she was driving. A text comes in at that time, and the preview in the top left says something like "... OH still? when can we me..." And at that point I look up at the name, and see it's my no-longer best friend that I had all the way through elementary, middle-school, and the first few years of high-school. After giving her the rest of the directions I opened the convo and saw that she had been texting him for months after months, very, smutty stuff, with plenty of suggestions that they had been seeing each other on the side. I couldn't actually believe it. We got back to her place, and I confronted her about it. I knew she had liked him before we started dating, but I had guess that she had moved on. NOPE. She liked him more, and she admitted it. So we broke up, and 3 weeks after that, you won't beleive this. She got married to him. Just... wow xD

TLDR: Highschool crush and first "true" love cheated on me with my Ex-best friend. Then very shortly after breaking up over it, got married to him. Awesome.

The best??

oh, your story is worse than mine :(,

For me i just didnt react at all at the time(this happened last tuesday), now i'm feeling a bit shit about it all

Looking for a job

For me i just didnt react at all at the time(this happened last tuesday), now i'm feeling a bit shit about it all

boyo, lass's come and go. Sometimes, it just takes longer for them to leave (marriage) If she's so shallow as to break up over text, then that's no one you'd want to be involved with long-term. Go out, have some fun with some mates and cause a bit of trouble eh? Just make sure the fires you light in that theater don't have a clear propellant used, that way they can't trace it back to you!

that was sarcasm btw, if case you didn't see it. Don't actually go strat a bunch of fires around the town, that'd be bad mmkay.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

boyo, lass's come and go. Sometimes, it just takes longer for them to leave (marriage) If she's so shallow as to break up over text, then that's no one you'd want to be involved with long-term. Go out, have some fun with some mates and cause a bit of trouble eh? Just make sure the fires you light in that theater don't have a clear propellant used, that way they can't trace it back to you!

that was sarcasm btw, if case you didn't see it. Don't actually go strat a bunch of fires around the town, that'd be bad mmkay.

I've never been good at meeting girls, been on 3 'dates' total. this was the first one in a year so it felt like a big deal.

Oh well

Oh and the fires thing??, no no no :D

Looking for a job

it looks like this thread will never die, its been going for almost 2 years and every time it slows down someone gets the ball rolling all over again :P

it looks like this thread will never die, its been going for almost 2 years and every time it slows down someone gets the ball rolling all over again :P

Hey, Some people have nowhere else to go "P

This is like therapy of sorts for some

Looking for a job

i don't get it why do people have to cheat on their partner

if things don't work out then tell their partner about it
if you can't amend things then break up in a good way

at least nobody would be broken or hate each other after that

things like this causes people want to take revenge and hurt each other :(

Engaged for about 1 year and a few months :), We had a relationship in the past but i was far "too young" and i wasn't really ....paticuarly stable (i was as stable as a fx 9590 on a 50$ Biostar 970 Board xD), I was far too paranoid. But now things are better and i've ....well became more myself (i'll leave out my life story....that's for another time and day), i knew we still had something special so :). asked her out again cause we still kept an awesome friendship and we still do to this day.

just with extra smoops >:3

Hey bro i like yo *vomits on you*

SpOOkY  - Intel Core i7 4820K - Sapphire Radeon HD 7970GHZ Toxic Edition 6GB - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz - Gigabyte X79-UD3 - EVGA Supernova G2 850W

My GrApHiCs DeSiGn TeAcHeR Is GoInG To bE sO MaD

Engaged for about 1 year and a few months :), We had a relationship in the past but i was far "too young" and i wasn't really ....paticuarly stable (i was as stable as a fx 9590 on a 50$ Biostar 970 Board xD), I was far too paranoid. But now things are better and i've ....well became more myself (i'll leave out my life story....that's for another time and day), i knew we still had something special so :). asked her out again cause we still kept an awesome friendship and we still do to this day.

just with extra smoops >:3

congrats man :D

• 2 weeks later...

do you know what sucks, you meet a hot spanish girl, she seems nice enough. so i build a plan of action. but it turns out she is an exchange student and is only here for 8 weeks

do you know what sucks, you meet a hot spanish girl, she seems nice enough. so i build a plan of action. but it turns out she is an exchange student and is only here for 8 weeks

long distance relationship?