Need a RGB mouse!

TeamLTG

Hello,

I currently have a Madcatz RAT 7 and i really like the shape and feel of it. I am getting an upgrade and would really like a RGB mouse that has kind of the same feel and shape of that mouse.

Thank you

8 minutes ago, TeamLTG said:

Hello,

I currently have a Madcatz RAT 7 and i really like the shape and feel of it. I am getting an upgrade and would really like a RGB mouse that has kind of the same feel and shape of that mouse.

Thank you

For the love of God DO NOT buy anything made by Razer.

Get something made by Corsair or NZXT for peripherals.

Corsair makes very high quality products that are very worth their premium price.

Just now, H0R53 said:

Corsair makes very high quality products that are very worth their premium price.

I already had crossed out Razer. :P Do you know any good RGB mouse?

17 minutes ago, TeamLTG said:

Maby the corsair M65 Pro is good?

I'd highly recommend one. Best using mine for almost 3 years and I dont think I'd ever change it. The Corsair software can be weird though.

1 hour ago, H0R53 said:

Lets clam down on the Razer hate there buddy, you might have had a bad experience but many others have had great ones, Also you don't keep winning Best mouse of the year from multiple sites for a few years now if you got a shit mouse. 

@OP A mouse is a hard one as its all personal. The only other mouse I've considered besides the Deathadder is the Steelseries Rival as its similar in shape but doesn't have the grooves in the buttons I love, I'm a big corsair fan but just didn't like the feel of anything of theirs nothing against the quality but thats my point, a mouse needs to feel good to you. Best bet is try your mates mice and don't just hold it for 10 seconds and decided play a round of a game and see if it suits your grip. 

Also good ones to look at is the Logitech G range, lots of different shapes and reviews seem really good on them. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Yes

10 hours ago, Not_Sean said:

Lets clam down on the Razer hate there buddy, you might have had a bad experience but many others have had great ones, Also you don't keep winning Best mouse of the year from multiple sites for a few years now if you got a shit mouse. 

@OP A mouse is a hard one as its all personal. The only other mouse I've considered besides the Deathadder is the Steelseries Rival as its similar in shape but doesn't have the grooves in the buttons I love, I'm a big corsair fan but just didn't like the feel of anything of theirs nothing against the quality but thats my point, a mouse needs to feel good to you. Best bet is try your mates mice and don't just hold it for 10 seconds and decided play a round of a game and see if it suits your grip. 

Also good ones to look at is the Logitech G range, lots of different shapes and reviews seem really good on them. 

Yes, I would have chosen Logitech but as do have a corsair polaris and i thought i could sync them up.

12 hours ago, TeamLTG said:

Hello,

Thank you

I use a Corsair Scimitar RGB, it has...lot of side buttons but it can Light up

12 hours ago, H0R53 said:

Razer stuff isn't that bad, I had a Old skool Diamondback and it still works.

you'll be hard pressed to find another mouse that feels similar to the RAT.

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz

17 hours ago, H0R53 said:

Calm down bud. For an example, people could have said "Do not buy Burger Kings, buy McDonald's or something else as their cheese taste better!" but well it all comes down to personal opinions.

For me, Corsair's mice designs are, urgh, a nightmare. Logitech on the other side feels like "mainstream" type. And getting your hands on NZXT's products is just as hard as Plankton wants Mr Krab's secret recipe. At least for me, yes you might have guessed: I DID NOT LIVE IN THE US OR ANYWHERE NEARBY. And the NZXT's distributor in my country no longer operates (or maybe they have declared bankruptcy and there will never be NZXT's product in my country anymore). Imagine how sad I am that I could never get my hands on the S340 Elite or Kraken x62.

But on the other hand, my friend loves Logitech's mice lineups as much as we all love bed. Some other do use Corsair's as it fits right in their hand. I do use Razer's products, was a huge fanboy but not so today, but still, their products was good back then. I still have the old Abyssus from 2010 that still works fine as of today. Their customer service was great too, again, at least for me. In the end if we are talking about mouse it really is biased and should be taken with a grain of salt.

CPU i7-7700K @5.2GHz     Motherboard ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA     RAM 2 Kits of TridentZ RGB F4-3866C18D-32GTZR     GPU 2 of ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 1070 AMP Extreme

Case be quiet! dark base pro 900 black     Storage 4 of 6TB WD RED (on server), 2 of Samsung 850 PRO 1TB (on RAID 0), Samsung 960 PRO 512GB M.2 NVMe, Intel 400GB 750 Series

PSU Corsair HX850i     Cooling EK-RES X3 250, EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM, EK-Supremacy EVO Gold, EK-Coolstream CE 420, Black Ice GTS420, 7 of EK-Furious Vardar FF4-140

Spoiler

Keyboard Corsair K95 RGB PLATINUM     Keycaps Mionix Frosting + Mionix Ice Cream     Mouse Razer Mamba Chroma + Steelseries Sensei Wireless

Mousepad Custom printed by evghapad.id     Headset Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO 250 Ohm     DAC audioengine D1     Speaker Custom designed 7.1 by ss-audio

Microphone AntLion ModMic 4     Monitor 3 of LG 29UM58-P, 2 of Samsung C27F390     Controller XBOX ONE Elite Wireless, 3 of Sony PlayStation DS4

Will never understand the hate among some elitists about Razer. All the Razer products I've used have been good, and their customer service is top notch. I encountered a fault with my headphones 6 months after the 2 year warranty had expired, and I asked Razer if they could do anything - they sent me a new pair of headphones out no questions asked!

Evga GTX 1080 SC ACX | Ryzen 5600X | MSI Tomahawk B550 | 16GB Vengeance 3600MHz | EVGA 650P2 | HAF X | WD SN850X | Asus MG287Q 1440p 144Hz

On 7/3/2017 at 5:22 PM, H0R53 said:

I'm sorry, but NZXT makes PERIPERHALS? dafuq????? Wow, TIL something cool. 

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 / 

Logitech is my favorite brand for peripherals. I use an MX Master, but the G502 is basically the best mouse of all time. 

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 /