Steam/Steam games cause my PC to crash

Recently updated my PC with the new Ryzen platform and everything has being running smoothly but the past 2 days something odd has being happening.

When I start steam nothing odd happens but sometimes when I log in it crashes my whole PC but EVERYTIME I join a CSGO match, just at the point where you get into the game, the game crashes my entire PC.

The Crash is a weird one though my screen turns black my cpu idles but GPU fans go to 100% with all the components getting power. I need to hold the power button to shut it down and when I start up my PC everything is fine.

Now I stresstested my PC today with aida64 Furmark and other non steam games and i've not experienced an issue no crashing, good framerate nothing odd.

Might be worth mentioning, Steam has also uninstalled CSGO multiple times after my crash.

I've got no clue what is going on, at first I thought the PSU but it would be a system wide thing not only steam and csgo as furmark and aida64 running at the samnd e time maxing all cores on CPU aGPU with FPU stresstesting would cause a crash. Mobo, Ryzen 1600x and ram are all new but I've played CSGO in the past with ryzen with no issue and it has only started to be a problem 2 days ago. New things that happened are windows anniversary/creater update and the steam updates as far as I know.

Got some Windows Event viewer logs.

Thanks in advance,

d0aaf8a96ff5a9e69e44952c17b7bcea.png

a4d2f3daeeb425ea899403a4d1be8cf9.pngd92978c7473de5f8aea392b4910dc306.png

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

10 minutes ago, Arcanekitten said:

-snip-

rollback the anniversary update, see if the crashes still happen

CPU: Intel9-9900k 5.0GHz at 1.36v  | Cooling: Custom Loop | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS ROG Z370 Maximus X Hero | RAM: CORSAIR 32GB DDR4-3200 VENGEANCE PRO RGB  | GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080Ti | PSU: CORSAIR RM850X + Cablemod modflex white cables | BOOT DRIVE: 250GB SSD Samsung 850 evo | STORAGE: 7.75TB | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6 BLackout | Display: SAMSUNG OLED 34 UW | Keyboard: HyperX Alloy elite RGB |  Mouse: Corsair M65 PRO RGB | OS: Windows 10 Pro | Phone: iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB

28 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

Can't rollback anymore. I do however have a windows update pending I'll install that first and will report back. 

You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

52 minutes ago, KOMTechAndGaming said:

Seems the creator update has allowed me to launch CSGO and play a game. 

Looks like it's fixed! 

• 1 year later...
On 6/29/2017 at 1:36 PM, Arcanekitten said:

Seems the creator update has allowed me to launch CSGO and play a game. 

Looks like it's fixed! 

How did you do it ? I have the same problem 

On 2/13/2019 at 3:28 PM, Gamer79 said:

How did you do it ? I have the same problem 

The update afterwards seemed to have fixed this issue for me. I don't know any specifics and if you want any help with your issue I would recommend creating a new topic for your specific issue.