PC suddenly not as powerful

35 minutes ago, Gargone77 said:

Have you tried something like crystaldisk to check the hdd and/or ssd?  I recently replaced the hdd in my mother's old computer with ssd, the hdd had a massive number of errors recorded in the s.m.a.r.t. info, and was dragging the entire system down, random browser crashes, reboots, blue screens.  All good after replacing the drive.

this is my ssd where the OS is gWqdHgx.png

and this is one of my HDDs SkLSQvI.png

everything seems kinda normal doesnt it? the 4K score on my HDD is kinda low but every one of my 3 HDDs had it about the same so i guess thats low for HDDs isnt it?

Definitely sounds like it's memory related. ECC ram isn't cheap but those server boards prefer ECC. Try using just 1 stick at a time.

1 minute ago, NinJake said:

Definitely sounds like it's memory related. ECC ram isn't cheap but those server boards prefer ECC. Try using just 1 stick at a time.

i dont have a server motherboard tho?

1 minute ago, honzaik said:

i dont have a server motherboard tho?

I would still try only using 1 stick at a time and testing them until you find out if its either 1 stick or 1 slot or whatever it may be, as the issue. hopefully it's just 1 stick that you can replace. But you definitely don't want those memory errors occurring all the time.

Just now, NinJake said:

I would still try only using 1 stick at a time and testing them until you find out if its either 1 stick or 1 slot or whatever it may be, as the issue. hopefully it's just 1 stick that you can replace. But you definitely don't want those memory errors occurring all the time.

ok thanks, i will try that

8 hours ago, honzaik said:

everything seems kinda normal doesnt it? the 4K score on my HDD is kinda low but every one of my 3 HDDs had it about the same so i guess thats low for HDDs isnt it?

I was thinking crystaldisk info rather than benchmark.  Yes, those numbers seem ok (in my limited experience), but I was looking for S.M.A.R.T. info about read/write errors, etc.

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 4:44 PM, NumLock21 said:

It's a possibility, but I doubt that is the main cause of it. Using your "can't run 3 youtube/streams in Chrome without stuttering" as the base of your diagnostic. Format and reinstall windows again. With updated drivers and nothing else except Google Chrome, run the exact same video/streams you were watching and see if they are any improvements. If there is, then install other softwares one at a time and repeat the test until you see the problem. The latest software installed right before the problem occurred again might be the cause. Now if the problem happens at the very beginning then it could be hardware and for that, you have to spend money on spare parts or try changing some of the cables like your SATA data/power cable or port. Updating your bios might also fix some of those problems as well.

3 youtube streams at what settings as 14mb down good for maybe 2 720 streams but not 2 or more 1080

youtube.com/html5 and check use html5 as default will help

10 hours ago, honzaik said:

i just restared my pc and got this message and i remember that i have been getting this message a lot like 60% of the time when shutting down pc.

qRy7kC2.jpgdoes that mean that RAM is broken? i mean, im confused, it passes memtest with no errors but then i get this message 

That's just win10 derping out when shutting down. I get that too with my Win10 netbook even with a clean install my ram is fine as well.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

13 hours ago, bcguru9384 said:

3 youtube streams at what settings as 14mb down good for maybe 2 720 streams but not 2 or more 1080

youtube.com/html5 and check use html5 as default will help

i think youre mistaking Mb for MB. yes my HW accelaration is on. Its not internet speed. I cannot do what I can do on my laptop that has 4MB down. And on my desktop I have 3 times the download

Btw twitch has max bitrate of 3500kbps that is 438kB = 0.4MB ;) I think youtube videos are even lower sometimes because of better encoding

13 hours ago, Gargone77 said:

I was thinking crystaldisk info rather than benchmark.  Yes, those numbers seem ok (in my limited experience), but I was looking for S.M.A.R.T. info about read/write errors, etc.

this is my SSD p6zVP0v.png

and this is HDD LlZeWu8.png

does that mean there is a problem? I mean this disk is not even used by chrome AFAIK or windows. it just steam a some other apps that are not running

On 6/27/2017 at 1:28 PM, honzaik said:

does that mean there is a problem? I mean this disk is not even used by chrome AFAIK or windows. it just steam a some other apps that are not running

I would try disconnecting that drive, see what happens.  Indexing service could be trying to access that drive, even when not using it directly, and that might make windows get a bit derpy...  Disconnect the sata from that drive, and see if that fixes your issues.  If not, back to ground zero =(

So i have tried to unplug my GPU and use only integrated and it no lag. so i guess my GPU is somewhat broken. But i have tried Unigine heaven benchmark and got like 38 FPS and similar similar GPU have scores like 33 FPS. So GPU seems to be OK in any other way but only the video decoder seems to be going bad. Its not driver issue I guess since its been going for like 6+ months (many updates). any ideas?

ok so i noticed my GPU doesnt go to boost mode. is stuck at 970mhz and it should go to 1070mhz so I flashed the bios. And it seems like it might have helped. no dropped frames on youtube. still some on twitch but NONE at youtube. so it was something with GPU, Im not sure if I had flashed the bios long time ago and thats what i caused.

update: ok so suddenly after restart it is back as it was, but now i at least know its 99% the gpu.