FANS AND MONITOR

I have recently switched to 1440p from 1080p, although i also get more frames at the same game settings, my fans are louder now compared to back then, is this a problem to be wary of or is it normal? And also how can i calibrate my Samsung monitor for the best peformance of gaming? 

I7 12700Kf

32gb ram

G5 S27AG50

Higher the load = higher the temperature output of your computer = higher fan speed.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

7 minutes ago, Levent said:

Higher the load = higher the temperature output of your computer = higher fan speed.

Thanks so is it normal or will my gpu be broke easily through time

15 minutes ago, Justbon321 said:

I have recently switched to 1440p from 1080p, although i also get more frames at the same game settings, my fans are louder now compared to back then, is this a problem to be wary of or is it normal? And also how can i calibrate my Samsung monitor for the best peformance of gaming? 

I7 12700Kf

32gb ram

G5 S27AG50

up to now you have bottlenecked your system with your monitor resolution... 

finaly it gets to work and ofcourse fans will ramp up as it's actually working and need to cool. 

7 minutes ago, Robchil said:

up to now you have bottlenecked your system with your monitor resolution... 

finaly it gets to work and ofcourse fans will ramp up as it's actually working and need to cool. 

I have both problems with 1080 and 1440p with a 3080 recent drivers, even tho its set to its hz it feels like im playing at 60 hz, do u know any fixes with this issue? its been bothering with both monitors

1 minute ago, Justbon321 said:

I have both problems with 1080 and 1440p with a 3080 recent drivers, even tho its set to its hz it feels like im playing at 60 hz, do u know any fixes with this issue? its been bothering with both monitors

samsung has drivers for their monitors.. install it.. and you have to change the frequency in both display settings and Nvidia settings.