HOW TO GET 12 EXTRA USB 3.0 PORTS ON YOUR COMPUTER

does your gaming pc have a empty dvd drive? i found a useful solution to fill them up. you can get 12 usb 3.0 on your computer! 7 on the front 5 on the back. all for under 35 dollars. here are the links to the two parts you need.

[Link removed]

the first link is a pcie to 5 usb 3.0 ports. you install in in your pc and you have 5 ports and a extra 15 PIN USB 3.0. this is where the second link comes in. a 7 port usb usb 3.0 shaped as a DVD drive to put infront of your computer. you connect the 15PIN usb 3.0 to the pcie and BOOM you have 12 extra ports of Usb 3.0! share this post to people who need this! Thanks for reading

Edited by TheRandomness
eBay links aren't allowed.

Are you advertising what you are selling?

Just joined the forum? Read this:

A Quick Guide To Get Started

Need Help Doing Something? Read this:

Guides & Tutorials Catalog

Need a New SSD? Read this:

Droidbot's SATA3 SSD Tier List

Need a New PSU? Read this:

PSU Tier List

In the mood for some memes? Look at these:

Linus Memes

Want to know my PC Specs and Peripherals?

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

Start now: Folding@Home Install Guide and Links

Just now, adams said:

Are you advertising what you are selling?

no. i just wanted to share an idea. all im saying is that you can get alot of usb 3.0 ports on your pc. thats not my ebay account. lol

Just now, Lame Nigga DragonRapist69 said:

no. i just wanted to share an idea. all im saying is that you can get alot of usb 3.0 ports on your pc. thats not my ebay account. lol

well the ebay link has been removed so this post is pointless.

PSU Tier List

Linus Memes

Spoiler

CPU - Intel Xeon E5 2609 v3     Motherboard - ASRock X99 Extreme3      RAM - 16gb HyperX Fury DDR4      GPU - EVGA Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 SC      

Case - Inwin 103       Storage - HyperX Savage 240gb SSD      PSU - 550W Enermax NAXN      Display(s) - 2x Lenovo L27i-28, Dell 24"      Cooling - Corsair H100i Platinum     Keyboard - Corsair K95 Platinum MX Speed      Mouse - Logitech G900      Sound - Audio Technica ATH-M50x     Operating System - Windows 10 Pro

Join the LTT F@H Team!

You can help scientists studying Alzheimer's, Huntington's, and many cancers by simply running a piece of software on your computer.

my post is not pointless. you can google pci to usb 3.0 and usb cd rom adapters for it. like i said i dont support the ebay sellers only what they sell. i dont know what you are trying to acomplish but i really didnt do anything wrong. i didnt know that you cant post ebay links but that still doesnt change my point im making. you get get 12 extra usb 3.0 ports. LOL

ok

PSU Tier List

Linus Memes

Spoiler

Join the LTT F@H Team!