Any metalheads here on LTT?

TeKNiQue

if you listen this type of music you quickly get bored of it, thus people who listen to it alot progressively search for heavier and heavier music little by little, at the end they don't even know how they ended uop where they are :P.! 

I'm with Japa-Noise / Powernoise by now... xD

But still love me some Burzum :D

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

How about just heavy metal? Like Judas priest and IRon maiden. Afaik they're just heavy metal by genre. But not a fan of never metal myself 70' and 80's for me. And I might just have to rank Judas priest as my favorite.

As for heavier metal, even after listening to it all my life, I'm gradually moving to softer music, jazz, blues and that stuff

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

How about just heavy metal? Like Judas priest and I Ron maiden. Afaik they're just heavy metal by genre. But not a fan of never metal myself 70' and 80's for me. And I might just have to rank Judas priest as my favorite.

Maiden and Priest got some awesome songs indeed :D

Indded, I do live me some of that. especiallyHalfords lyrics, so sweet :) Well maybe not so anymore

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Not a huge fan of metal but I don't really mind it either. But I dislike the retarded band names like utter decapitation. Seriously its like these guys pick animal body parts and a method of dying and bam, a band name!

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

I like this song!

Are there any Amon Amarth and/or Drottnar (The 2 Main Ones I listen to.) fans here? (Sorry if I misread posts and anyone was a fan.)

Bands I like:

Battlecross

Eluveitie

Amon Amarth

Drottnar 

Slipknot

Also listen to amon amarth and slipknot. You might ensiferum if you don't already listen to them 

Opeth is my favorite

Suddenly got into prog rock though lately and have been listening to stuff like porcupine tree (their old stuff) and Anathema/

My Rig:

OS: MSX CPU:Intel i5 4690K RAM: 16GB Averix Core Series  GPU: XFX R9 280X SSD:128GB Crucial M4 Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z97N Wifi Powersupply: Corsair HX750 CPU Cooler: Corsair H60i Case: Corsair 250D Monitors: Asus VE278 and Asus VW202 Keyboard: Steel Series 6G V2 Mouse: CM Sentinel Advanced Audio: Objective 2 ODAC Headphones: Senheiser HD595

Not a huge fan of metal but I don't really mind it either. But I dislike the retarded band names like utter decapitation. Seriously its like these guys pick animal body parts and a method of dying and bam, a band name!

SOme more fun names:

Goatwhore

Goatvomit

Purgatory Grindfuckers

Analangel

I listen to power metal :S

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I like this song!

Are there any Amon Amarth and/or Drottnar (The 2 Main Ones I listen to.) fans here? (Sorry if I misread posts and anyone was a fan.)

Bands I like:

Battlecross

Eluveitie

Amon Amarth

Drottnar

Slipknot

Oh yes. Amon Amarth ftw!

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

Opeth is my favorite

Suddenly got into prog rock though lately and have been listening to stuff like porcupine tree (their old stuff) and Anathema/

Opeth ftw!

I personally don't enjoy 9-string guitars, but that doesn't change the fact that they look awesome as hell!

SOme more fun names:

Goatwhore

Goatvomit

Purgatory Grindfuckers

Analangel

There's a band called C**t Butcher.  They play like this: go to last.fm on there and look at the picture of when they're playing. Can't have the link here.

how about amon amarath(not really, lol.) or breakdown of sanity? they are kinda down the same alley, i guess you have already heard about a bullet for my valentine, it's abit more of a chick band.

if you listen this type of music you quickly get bored of it, thus people who listen to it alot progressively search for heavier and heavier music little by little, at the end they don't even know how they ended uop where they are :P.

I like some musics of Amon Amarth, the other two i have never heard of it.

Signatures are stupid.

there was one song from megadeath i thought was pretty fun.. can't remember what it was called.

ah found it! symphony of destruction! 

Symphony is awesome! Fun to play too. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyWJCd1GYhw

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I play violin... Why am i not able to tick that one???Like srsly!

Jokes aside, here is a list of awesome bands:

Metallica (duh)

Volbeat

Led Zeppelin

Ensiferum

Pantera

Rage against the machine

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014