Tribute to Nick Van Berkel

NTDaws
10 hours ago, Inkz said:

This is a duplicate thread, I already made one for it a while ago.

This is a goodbye post m8, say good bye...

The geek himself.

Sad to see you go. :(

But good luck with your future projects! xD

9 hours ago, Being Delirious said:

This is a goodbye post m8, say good bye...

1. I already made a area to post about it.

2. If you look at the link and what is says in my post in this thread it says "

I love what you contributed to LTT, CSF was a great accomplishment and I love your dynamic with Dennis. I hope the bike videos go well." Is that not good enough of a goodbye for you?

5 hours ago, yathis said:

Yeah I am usually right or pretty darn close to being right.

But them taking him down that quickly from the LTT Team Members page is a glowing sign that everyone is putting on a front for the camera as to not ruffle the feathers and create drama.

Or maybe it's not good form to have non-employees listed in your company directory :P

9 hours ago, wrathoftheturkey said:

Still, that's pretty quick, considering it took months to actually bother to bring it up to date in the first place. Is LTT really falling so low as to actually hold itself to a standard of *gasp* professionalism?

20140592.jpg

The geek himself.

Bye Nicky V! I hope you will have a great future.

PS: it would be nice to see a collab with LMG like once a year for a CSV video or something :P

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Good bye berkel!! Thank you for all the entertainment and SUPER edits on CHANNEL SUPER FUN!!!

Free software through opensource! FSF

In tribute of Nicky V I bought a Honda Halfords/Yuasa Racing Team T-Shirt yesterday when I was at Croft. 

Shedden-04.jpg

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: