[US, AT&T] LG G6 and LG V20 50% off!

AbstractView

Picked up my new LG G6 from AT&T 2 days ago now and it is awesome. The way it works is they half the monthly cost (like instead of $20 a month it would be $10) I have no idea when the deal ends but I'd hurry up

http://androidandme.com/2017/05/news/deal-lg-g6-for-360-at-att/

Intel i7-4790 | Gigabyte z97x G7 | MSI 980TI | G.Skill Ripjaw Sniper 32GB 2400Mhz | Segate 2TB SSHD/Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

3 minutes ago, nerdslayer1 said:

avoid it, LG quality issues

s0z5RhX.jpg

Hahahahaha! No but they make great monitors. I have a G4 and had the boot loop issue. I had to send it in for them to fix it for free. So this meme hits close to home.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

15 minutes ago, GFXTech said:

Picked up my new LG G6 from AT&T 2 days ago now and it is awesome. The way it works is they half the monthly cost (like instead of $20 a month it would be $10) I have no idea when the deal ends but I'd hurry up

http://androidandme.com/2017/05/news/deal-lg-g6-for-360-at-att/

ugh link it to actual store that's offering the deal not to an article talking about the deal. 

11 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

Hahahahaha! No but they make great monitors. I have a G4 and had the boot loop issue. I had to send it in for them to fix it for free. So this meme hits close to home.

i was talking about phones, forgot to put that in. after dealing with 4 lgg4 support i would suggest everyone stay away from them. https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/04/lg-bootloop-defect-lawsuit-expands-to-cover-g5-v20-and-nexus-5x-devices/

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/03/class-action-lawsuit-targets-lg-over-legendary-g4-v10-bootloop-issues/

My LG G3 was fine for 3+ years. I know 3 others that have had the LG G4, LG V10 and now one upgraded to the LG G6 and none of them have ever had issues. Maybe Wisconsin just has better luck with LG :)

On 6/2/2017 at 2:57 PM, deXxterlab97 said:

ugh link it to actual store that's offering the deal not to an article talking about the deal. 

When searching for the deal on the AT&T website it won't show up. you actually have to go to a store and talk to one of the employees

Intel i7-4790 | Gigabyte z97x G7 | MSI 980TI | G.Skill Ripjaw Sniper 32GB 2400Mhz | Segate 2TB SSHD/Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Phanteks Enthoo Pro

On 2017-6-7 at 10:27 PM, GFXTech said:

When searching for the deal on the AT&T website it won't show up. you actually have to go to a store and talk to one of the employees

Title edited. Make sure to mention location and service provider when it's limited to those ;)

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2017 at 10:14 PM, NinJake said:

My LG G3 was fine for 3+ years. I know 3 others that have had the LG G4, LG V10 and now one upgraded to the LG G6 and none of them have ever had issues. Maybe Wisconsin just has better luck with LG :)

I had the G3 for years also and now the G5 and never had an issue. I'm not saying LG phones are not more likely to boot loop than other brands im just saying the internet can sometimes give an exaggerated impression of a problem.

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues