What discontinued item do you wish was still available to purchase?

geforceftw

not really an item but i wish futurama was still being made.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Nestle wonderball

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Creative Labs Sound Blaster Titanium X-Fi

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

A 5 1/4 bay adapter that let you have a 2 1/2 card reader+ a slim disk reader. Just annoying to have to choose. (I still watch the occasional DVD)

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.

A 5 1/4 bay adapter that let you have a 2 1/2 card reader+ a slim disk reader. Just annoying to have to choose. (I still watch the occasional DVD)

try amazon i always find really old stuff on amazon that isnt made anymore.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

Nestle wonderball

ima have to google that one

GTX 480. I wish I could have a space heater, power hog, AND gaming grade card in my rig.

MX518 from logitech :(

I loved that thing

http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/logitech-mx518

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

GTX 480. I wish I could have a spar heater, power hog, AND gaming grade card in my computer.

i have a 465 and its sort of near a 480 still makes my room unlivable when im  gaming

Oh, and also—U2711. Why Dell, why!? Replacing one of the best monitors of all time with garbage.

Cheers,

Linus

$%28KGrHqNHJEQF!dQ4YBcdBQgVq2526w~~60_35

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

Oh, and also—U2711. Why Dell, why!? Replacing one of the best monitors of all time with garbage.

Have you looked at the U2713H? They have 2 different 2560x1440 monitors.

For me it would be bluebell chocolate peanut butter ice cream I can't find it anymore  :(

Have you looked at the U2713H? They have 2 different 2560x1440 monitors.

Sadly, the U2713H was what I was referring to when I said garbage (surely it's not garbage, but compared to the U2711, definitely not worth the money)—Bad QC, very varying colors and horrible bleeding. I was actually looking into getting some of those, but reading around made me very cautious about its flaws, and when I got to try out a few of them at a local retailer I was, well, not impressed.

Cheers,

Linus

Sadly, the U2713H was what I was referring to when I said garbage (surely it's not garbage, but compared to the U2711, definitely not worth the money)—Bad QC, very varying colors and horrible bleeding. I was actually looking into getting some of those, but reading around made me very cautious about its flaws, and when I got to try out a few of them at a local retailer I was, well, not impressed.

well that is odd. I know that the U2713HM had issues, but that was more of LGs fault. Hopefully they will fix it like they have done mostly with a new revision like with the U2713HM

soho.jpg

:(

Best chocolate ever... Filled with "dry" yoghurt and crisp. I just... I don't know how to go on anymore.

i_116147.800x500.jpg

I am also worried about both my pairs of AKG HSC 171s breaking, because they're my favourite headsets and I don't want to have to research headsets for a year to find something comparable (trust me, it'll be hard) with the same sound.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

well that is odd. I know that the U2713HM had issues, but that was more of LGs fault. Hopefully they will fix it like they have done mostly with a new revision like with the U2713HM

Could've been from an old batch I guess, if they've given the QC a revision I might be interested in them again, as I'm actually a fan of Dell monitors in general (which is why the new ones where my first choice before I saw the issues...). Thanks for the heads up!

Cheers,

Linus

Could've been from an old batch I guess, if they've given the QC a revision I might be interested in them again, as I'm actually a fan of Dell monitors in general (which is why the new ones where my first choice before I saw the issues...). Thanks for the heads up!

Not sure if they have with the U2713h, but I have at U2713HM and it was one of the first rev 2.0 and I have not had any issue with it.

That surprise kinder. Maybe only in my contry. But yea.  :(

SNES/NES

Might want to check this deal out, comes with store credit to buy some games as well. I'm getting this for my brother so he can experience old school Mario. https://stacksocial.com/sales/the-old-school-gamer-bundle-free-shipping?aid=a-a6bl7rbm

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.