Can my system damage the 1080 Ti Asus ROG Strix

I have brought this GPU  and my current PC system is quite old and weak so I wonder when I connect this card to my current PC system it will not damage the GPU card right?

Current PC

Upgraded PC

Temporary? no.

1 minute ago, B4rt997 said:

how about a month or 2

May i ask why you're even asking this? You bought a complete new rig right? 

Apart from the PSU there is not really anything that could ever damage other parts and that only if it fails. The rest is rather unlikely. 

I forgot that your new card will be bored to death with the FX6300 ;)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

Just now, p.klokgieter said:

May i ask why you're even asking this? You bought a complete new rig right? 

Not yet from the new rig that I want so far I have just the GPU the most expensive part. 

It won't damage the GPU but it will surely bottleneck the GPU but the upgraded PC will be fine with the new GPU.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

No.

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

21 minutes ago, B4rt997 said:

@GER_T4IGA  Yeah! :D

That you think about the "Upgraded PC" ? Is it good?

G.Skill's RGB version of those RAM sticks are known to die with Ryzen (apparently when you are using multiple software to check hardware such as CPU-Z), I would swap them with the normal version of them. I would probably get the 1700 over the 1700x since they can achieve similar overclocks.

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

34 minutes ago, B4rt997 said:

Not yet from the new rig that I want so far I have just the GPU the most expensive part. 

Why not buy everything at once? 

6 hours ago, p.klokgieter said:

Why not buy everything at once? 

Because when I have money I use it for other stuff, so I prefer getting it separately

7 hours ago, Eibe said:

G.Skill's RGB version of those RAM sticks are known to die with Ryzen (apparently when you are using multiple software to check hardware such as CPU-Z), I would swap them with the normal version of them. I would probably get the 1700 over the 1700x since they can achieve similar overclocks.

Good point, I am getting the Dark Rock Pro 3 cooler this heat sink is huge so there will be no point getting the RGB RAM therefore I going with Kingston Fury 2x 16GB.

I dont OC because don't know how and for few extra fps I think its not worth it, going with 1700 like you said :)

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/B4rt997/saved/tTr8dC

11 hours ago, B4rt997 said:

I have brought this GPU  and my current PC system is quite old and weak so I wonder when I connect this card to my current PC system it will not damage the GPU card right?

Current PC

Upgraded PC

no but if you get heavy sag then it could damage the pcie slot

16 hours ago, B4rt997 said:

Good point, I am getting the Dark Rock Pro 3 cooler this heat sink is huge so there will be no point getting the RGB RAM therefore I going with Kingston Fury 2x 16GB.

I dont OC because don't know how and for few extra fps I think its not worth it, going with 1700 like you said :)

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/B4rt997/saved/tTr8dC

The 1700 can be overlooked as well. Damaging something is unlikely if you are careful 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system