What does it mean when your fpv feed is the wrong color?

Legolessed

When I use my fpv system the trees are pink and the sky is orange. Stuff up close is unaffected but stuff further away is the completely wrong color. It didn't use to be this way. Does that mean my camera, vtx, receiver, or antenna, are bad. Or is it something I can adjust. Thanks!

What camera? Did this just now start happening, or has it since you got these parts out of the box? 

ASU

I'd say post it in the FPV Drone thread, few of the guys are following it so will respond a bit quicker. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

Just now, Hackentosher said:

What camera? Did this just now start happening, or has it since you got these parts out of the box? 

Just now. It's the tx02 aio FPV camera. I was flying my micro quad.

1 minute ago, Not_Sean said:

I'd say post it in the FPV Drone thread, few of the guys are following it so will respond a bit quicker. 

Where is the fpv drone thread on ltt, I haven't found it. I sometimes post on rc groups but it sometimes takes days to get a response. 

@Hackentosher you got the Link to the one we spoke on ? Might be worth to to add it to your Drone Signature links 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

28 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

@Hackentosher you got the Link to the one we spoke on ? Might be worth to to add it to your Drone Signature links 

You mean the multirotor megathread? 

ASU

1 hour ago, Hackentosher said:

You mean the multirotor megathread? 

Thats the one :P 

Redstone:

Obsidian:

The color will sometimes invert on my tx03. Usually when I'm flying outside. Maybe there's interference on that channel?

On 5/28/2017 at 7:21 PM, Silverwolf_7 said:

The color will sometimes invert on my tx03. Usually when I'm flying outside. Maybe there's interference on that channel?

Sometimes your feed looks like it's going on an acid trip if you're transmitter and recevier are a few mega hertz apart. For example,  a couple weeks ago my goggles were receiving on 5740 and my friend was on 5745. I could see his video, but it was all rainbowy and looked like an acid trip. 

ASU

9 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Sometimes your feed looks like it's going on an acid trip if you're transmitter and recevier are a few mega hertz apart. For example,  a couple weeks ago my goggles were receiving on 5740 and my friend was on 5745. I could see his video, but it was all rainbowy and looked like an acid trip. 

Ok. That makes sense. So just flip through channels and see if one works better?

35 minutes ago, Legolessed said:

Ok. That makes sense. So just flip through channels and see if one works better?

Yeah try that. Did you change channels recently? 

ASU

10 hours ago, Hackentosher said:

Yeah try that. Did you change channels recently? 

i could have bumped it when putting the camera on and changed the channels by one. When the channels are on off it does still show a picture. I forgot to check that though. Thank you!

3 hours ago, Legolessed said:

i could have bumped it when putting the camera on and changed the channels by one. When the channels are on off it does still show a picture. I forgot to check that though. Thank you!

so was that the problem?

ASU