where do i solder my battery wires in my power distribution board?

Legolessed

i have this power distribution board and i cant figure out where to solder my jst battery connector. help! 

1 hour ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Gonna need some pictures mate.

Lol I forgot to attach them???

1494715978836-297147761.jpg

14947159970941452955836.jpg

The large pads in between the esc lines marked + and -. It looks like either side will do the same thing so pick whichever fits your quad best.

1 hour ago, Silverwolf_7 said:

The large pads in between the esc lines marked + and -. It looks like either side will do the same thing so pick whichever fits your quad best.

Those are the ones? I thought those were for a hexacopter. All 6 pads are labeled + and -, you sure they aren't for a hex?

Regardless of what they are intended for, all a simple PDB does is act as a busbar for the battery. All of the positive leads are connected together and all of the negative leads are connected together. You could connect the battery directly to an esc pad and it would still work the same way. My first tricopter used 2 wires tied together in the middle for a PDB. More complex PDBs will tap the battery contacts in parallel to allow for regulated voltage for leds, cameras, a vtx or voltage monitoring in addition to the simple power distribution to the escs. 

33 minutes ago, Silverwolf_7 said:

Regardless of what they are intended for, all a simple PDB does is act as a busbar for the battery. All of the positive leads are connected together and all of the negative leads are connected together. You could connect the battery directly to an esc pad and it would still work the same way. My first tricopter used 2 wires tied together in the middle for a PDB. More complex PDBs will tap the battery contacts in parallel to allow for regulated voltage for leds, cameras, a vtx or voltage monitoring in addition to the simple power distribution to the escs. 

Thank you so much!!!