Gaming Build - 1,000$

10 minutes ago, tropicano said:

240$ for Rx 480 here

Same type? Amazing, now i have to get that 1070. Later

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

2 hours ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

Yeah, what if RX 470? I downgrade because i feel bad for my parents and i thought your build last time is a perfect choice for an upgrade. Anyways it is MSI RX 470 8GB Gaming X

get a 4gb one not 8gb, not worht hte extra money you cant use 4gb in 1440p or 1080p

Just now, Tiwaz said:

get a 4gb one not 8gb, not worht hte extra money you cant use 4gb in 1440p or 1080p

After i see the prices in my country, the RX 470 8GB and RX 480 8GB are same $276. What would you get?

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Just now, Ordinarily_Greater said:

After i see the prices in my country, the RX 470 8GB and RX 480 8GB are same $276. What would you get?

obviously get hte higher gb one, doe i would personally stick with nvidia and not switch to AMD since there were always so many people complaining about their drivers ;)

also the gtx 1060 needs i think less than 150W of power

1 minute ago, Tiwaz said:

obviously get hte higher gb one, doe i would personally stick with nvidia and not switch to AMD since there were always so many people complaining about their drivers ;)

also the gtx 1060 needs i think less than 150W of power

If that's so i might Go GTX 1070! Why not?

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

12 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

If that's so i might Go GTX 1070! Why not?

i said gtx 1060 not gtx 1070, the 1060 and rx 580 have a similar price i think

10 minutes ago, Tiwaz said:

i said gtx 1060 not gtx 1070, the 1060 and rx 580 have a similar price i think

No i am not satisfied of the mid range cards anymore, i just wanted to get GP102 cards!!!

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

59 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

No i am not satisfied of the mid range cards anymore, i just wanted to get GP102 cards!!!

You won't be disappointed with a GTX 1070, I a sure you. But if you are on a budget, at the moment the GTX 1060 (EVGA) is on discount for 200$! You will have to spend 100-130$ more if you want to grab the 1070.

https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Support-Graphics-06G-P4-6161-KR/dp/B01IPVSGEC/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1494253209&sr=1-1&keywords=GTX+1060

8 minutes ago, tropicano said:

You won't be disappointed with a GTX 1070, I a sure you. But if you are on a budget, at the moment the GTX 1060 (EVGA) is on discount for 200$! You will have to spend 100-130$ more if you want to grab the 1070.

https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-GeForce-Support-Graphics-06G-P4-6161-KR/dp/B01IPVSGEC/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1494253209&sr=1-1&keywords=GTX+1060

This is amazing! And it's free shipping attracted me

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

1 hour ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

This is amazing! And it's free shipping attracted me

If I were you, I will go for the 1060 duo to its discount at the moment. You can sell it later on, and grab a 1070.