P400 tg or S340 Elite

I know there is already a video, but it brought in 2 other cases and had no real definitive answer. Also, I made a topic like this before, but I included some other cases and people started suggesting even more cases, so just these two please. I am a beginner to building pcs as well, if that is a deciding factor.

P400 and P400s by far imo are better. 

-RGB Strip

-"Better" Air Flow

-Much better RAD support

-Anti Vibration mounting

-On the S model, it has sound dampening material

-Isn't an ugly box

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

10 minutes ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

P400 and P400s by far imo are better. 

-RGB Strip

-"Better" Air Flow

-Much better RAD support

-Anti Vibration mounting

-On the S model, it has sound dampening material

-Isn't an ugly box

Really the s340 has a bunch of advantages over the p400 too.Which one do you think looks better.the gamery p400 or the minamalistic s340

My life

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

Really the s340 has a bunch of advantages over the p400 too.Which one do you think looks better.the gamery p400 or the minamalistic s340

P400 isn't that gamery it's just got rgb Lighting which u can turn off. If u want rgb go for the p400 it also is cheaper and if u get the s version u have anti vibration stuff and sound dampening. If u want the little headphone puck which is really cool imo and the extra front panel usbs get the s340

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

Name the advantages.

Gamery? How does it look "Gamery" to you? As soon as any kind of angle gets put on the case it is now a gamer case? It has style unlike the S340 which is a box. If you think the P400 is a "gamery" case than you need to rethink your opinion on that.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe

1 minute ago, NSDUO said:

P400 isn't that gamery it's just got rgb Lighting which u can turn off. If u want rgb go for the p400 it also is cheaper and if u get the s version u have anti vibration stuff and sound dampening. If u want the little headphone puck which is really cool imo and the extra front panel usbs get the s340

-Puck can be bought separately and can mount on P400/s

As for extra front panel ports... I see no reason for them. What beside the occasional file transfer or phone charger would you need them for? Even then at that point both of those aren't being put in there permanently. IMO, a bunch of stuff plugged into the front overall makes a setup look not nearly as good.

Just now, DarkBlade2117 said:

-Puck can be bought separately and can mount on P400/s

As for extra front panel ports... I see no reason for them. What beside the occasional file transfer or phone charger would you need them for? Even then at that point both of those aren't being put in there permanently. IMO, a bunch of stuff plugged into the front overall makes a setup look not nearly as good.

The puck is like $20 and the extra front panel ports are useful if u wanna plug in a phone or like a racing wheel and put it away later 

Just now, NSDUO said:

The puck is like $20 and the extra front panel ports are useful if u wanna plug in a phone or like a racing wheel and put it away later 

you named all of 2 things, again both temporary solutions and the amount of time you'll have to be doing all of them is very unlikely

1 minute ago, DarkBlade2117 said:

you named all of 2 things, again both temporary solutions and the amount of time you'll have to be doing all of them is very unlikely

Whatever it's OPs decision and choice. I still like the p400 better 

1 hour ago, kioskhill45 said:

I know there is already a video, but it brought in 2 other cases and had no real definitive answer. Also, I made a topic like this before, but I included some other cases and people started suggesting even more cases, so just these two please. I am a beginner to building pcs as well, if that is a deciding factor.

Both cases are very good. You honestly can't go wrong with either choice. I personally own 3 different P400 cases though I only use 2 right now. The P400s isn't bad as I do own one but I personally would choose the P400 Tempered Glass in either white or black. Stay away from the grey as it is a fingerprint magnet and the oils from your skin can stain the case. Here are pics of my P400s and my wife's P400 tempered glass. 

20170430_205109.jpg

20170430_205044.jpg

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

thanks, I will get the p400s tg because it gives me more for my money.