BOB'S ARMY

alek

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂       ☻/︻╦╤─ This tank & Bob are against Google
Il███████████████████]. /▌ Hes looking for recruits on from the forum

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. / \ Help him in getting his nuke

This again? Really? I hope Bob finds all you idiots, bend you guys over, and use you as a slampiece.

"Say it, do it, preach it, shout it, but never, absolutely never, believe your own bullshit"   

Credited with the whole female avatar trend

Your thoughts here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/67178-your-top-three/

░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ Bob is building an army.

▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂       ☻/︻╦╤─ This tank & Bob are against Google

Il███████████████████]. /▌ Hes looking for recruits on from the forum

◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤.. / \ Help him in getting his nuke

Go stick that tank gun up your your arse, we don't want you here.

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

This is much more annoying that the implementation of G+

And I geniuenly hate G+

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Please.. Do us all a favour and go away...

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

This is much more annoying that the implementation of G+

And I geniuenly hate G+

haha agreed but if he had a nuke he could end all this

We don't serve your kind. Now go on! Get!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

haha agreed but if he had a nuke he could end all this

I am hoping that YouTube has a nuke to stop bob. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

This just in, UN peace  keepers trying to stop the ever so dangerous Bob from acquiring nuclear warheads.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut upppppppppppppppppppppppppppp with Bob. Jesus people, that's just fucking annoying from the start.

THIS ISN'T EVEN YOUTUBE.

Alright. I'm done with my Billy Mays key for now.

374503_1769798469742063_1734862486_n.jpg

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

IF bob appears in the twitch chat again, you can be sure that the Nuke Ban Hammer will come down. Just a reminder. Most people want the Forum and the chat to be civil and fun for everyone :), not full of spam.

Also this thread should be in off topic. ;)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

If you want to discuss the changes and this 'spam', there is a thread floating around somewhere.