What mellanox/qlogic pcie 10gbe+ adapters are compatible with freenas?

What mellanox/qlogic pcie 10gbe+ adapters are compatible with freenas? I am looking at getting some from ebay to connect my windows 10 desktop to my freenas server so it's not limited to gigabit speeds.

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu

2 hours ago, tt2468 said:

Mellanox cards don't work, and qlogic cards probably don't work. Intel cards are recommended.

I recommend you get two of these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intel-X520-DA1-Single-Port-SFP-10Gb-Ethernet-Network-Adapter-Card-Full-Height-/361948743558

Sorry, I should've mentioned this part before but forgot. I was talking about the infiniband technology with those 2 brands. I read that infiniband support was in the nightlies for 9.10 i think. But other than that, I don't know if it's officially supported yet or what. Thanks for the help so far!!!!

I7-6700k, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, 2 x 8GB Corsair Dominator Plantinum ram, ASUS GTX 960 STRIX, sound blaster zx, 1TB boot drive ssd, 128GB/256GB storage ssd, 1TB storage HDD, 4TB of storage (backup),Windows 10 Pro,1000w psu