Need a cheap graphics card and maybe a ps

sethy55
1 minute ago, sethy55 said:

*troll

You can edit messages. Click on the pencil icon.

Where are you from? You don't seem to be communicating well with forum members- maybe we can point you towards someone who is fluent in your language.

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

Just now, Aereldor said:

You can edit messages. Click on the pencil icon.

Where are you from? You don't seem to be communicating well with forum members- maybe we can point you towards someone who speaks your language.

Ok

Just now, ArachneNet said:

Second hand MSI Twin Frozr GTX560 TI :P performance is surprisingly good for its age. had to overclock a GTX750TI from Asus to get a four fps gain on the 560. 30 dollars and you're done. (score: 2219  on Unigine Valley )

Thank you for helping 

3 minutes ago, sethy55 said:

But can you have a ps with that

What's a PS? Stop talking nonsense.

i5 12600KF | Zotac RTX 4080 Gaming trinity | Team Vulcan 2x16GB DDR4 3600 | ASRock Z690M-ITX/ac | WD Black SN850x 2TB

Cooler Master NR200P v2 | ID Cooling Zoomflow 280 XT | SeaSonic Focus SGX-750 | Thermalright 2x140mm + 2x120mm aRGB

LG C2 OLED 48" 120hz | Epomaker TH80 (Gateron Yellow) | Logitech MX Master 3 | Koss Porta Pro Comm

I think I've interpreted

He has all of a computer put together EXCEPT a GPU and a (PSU) which he has been calling a PS

And he has $300 total to spend on both parts combined, so GPU+PSU=$300

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

15 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I think I've interpreted

He has all of a computer put together EXCEPT a GPU and a (PSU) which he has been calling a PS

And he has $300 total to spend on both parts combined, so GPU+PSU=$300

Close but $300 was the total budget of all components of the PC including the graphics card and power supply $130 is the amount I have left over to spend on the GPU and on the power supply

Just now, sethy55 said:

Close but $300 was the total budget of all components of the PC including the graphics card and power supply $130 is the amount I have left over to spend on the GPU and on the power supply

Ah

17 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

GPU+PSU=$300 130

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

well, 30$-40$ for a GTX560TI Twin Frozr second hand. then you have about 90$-100$ left for a psu. I think 500Watt is more than enough for your build. should be possible

______     ______     ______     ______     __  __     __   __     ______     __   __     ______     ______  
/\  __ \   /\  == \   /\  __ \   /\  ___\   /\ \_\ \   /\ "-.\ \   /\  ___\   /\ "-.\ \   /\  ___\   /\__  _\ 
\ \  __ \  \ \  __<   \ \  __ \  \ \ \____  \ \  __ \  \ \ \-.  \  \ \  __\   \ \ \-.  \  \ \  __\   \/_/\ \/ 
 \ \_\ \_\  \ \_\ \_\  \ \_\ \_\  \ \_____\  \ \_\ \_\  \ \_\\"\_\  \ \_____\  \ \_\\"\_\  \ \_____\    \ \_\ 
  \/_/\/_/   \/_/ /_/   \/_/\/_/   \/_____/   \/_/\/_/   \/_/ \/_/   \/_____/   \/_/ \/_/   \/_____/     \/_/