Best power supply for 50~ USD

What's the best psu for around 50 USD? It would be for a desktop. 600 or 750 watts approximately. 

Im trying to get a build together for my friend (pentium and 1050 ti, or maybe i5 and something better. Don't derail with what parts to get) 

i checked the whitelist list on this forum (something in June 2016 I believe) and found most for 100 or more in the top 4 tiers out of 7. I'd prefer links to newegg but idk what would be the most reliable for him that isn't too expensive. 

4 minutes ago, fpo said:

What's the best psu for around 50 USD? It would be for a desktop. 600 or 750 watts approximately. 

Im trying to get a build together for my friend (pentium and 1050 ti, or maybe i5 and something better. Don't derail with what parts to get) 

i checked the whitelist list on this forum (something in June 2016 I believe) and found most for 100 or more in the top 4 tiers out of 7. I'd prefer links to newegg but idk what would be the most reliable for him that isn't too expensive. 

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1161835-REG/sea_sonic_electronics_s12ii_620_bronze_ss_620g_s12ii_series_ss_620gb_active.html

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817151096&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-PCPartPicker, LLC-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

23 minutes ago, PenPoint said:

Even 400W PSU is enough. No need to go for more than 500.

except for future upgrades. sticking a 1070 into a 400W PSU is pushing it. (although it will still probably be enough)

500W is enough for almost anything though.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

35 minutes ago, RadiatingLight said:

except for future upgrades. sticking a 1070 into a 400W PSU is pushing it. (although it will still probably be enough)

500W is enough for almost anything though.

6700K@4.5GHz equipped with 2 8GB RAM modules and GTX 1080 Ti even consumes a bit less than 400W when it is OCed and fully loaded.

In case of 1070, 300W is enough.

1 hour ago, fpo said:

Why do you need a 600W PSU for a 1050ti..?

Anyways, a Corsair CX450M or Seasonic S12 430W should be fine.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

1 hour ago, Rallenhayestime said:

Why do you need so many watts for such a low draw system like that?

I'm not sure if his budget. I was overcompensating just in case. 

He may have a budget for an RX 480 or 1070 but idk how much he would need.