What game to play ...

TomSerious

Hey guys,

so I am bored out of my mind and I am bored of the typical games I play (WoW, Assetto Corsa, TESO)...

Could anyone recommend me a single player game?

Or a way to find a game that's actually fun (I pretty much like everything, except retro games)?

I have, currently, 666 games in my steam library but I go down the list and can't seem to find anything fun...

Maybe tell me which game you play currently?

Thank you in advance

Cheers,

TomSerious

2 minutes ago, TomSerious said:

Hey guys,

so I am bored out of my mind and I am bored of the typical games I play (WoW, Assetto Corsa, TESO)...

Or a way to find a game that's actually fun (I pretty much like everything, except retro games)?

I have, currently, 666 games in my steam library but I go down the list and can't seem to find anything fun...

Maybe tell me which game you play currently?

Thank you in advance

Cheers,

TomSerious

i'm in the same boat as you are lol.
have 564 games but unable to decide which to play. 
Bored since 2 weeks, tried playing h1z1, CSGO n player'sUnknown BattleGround but i felt Meh, dun know whats going on with my mood with games :/

Ryzen 5 3600 | MSI B450 Tomahawk Max | Corsair Vengeance lpx 32gb 3600mhz | EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING | XPG Core Reactor 850w

Life is Strange 

6 minutes ago, TomSerious said:

1. Watch_dogs 2
  2. GTA V
  3. Battlefield 1

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

If you like Asseto Corsa, chances are you will like Absolute Drift. It's a singleplayer arcade drifting game, and it's a lot of fun.

You should have either an Xbox 360 controller or the DualShock 4 controller for this, though, or you'll have to play with keyboard (unless you're willing to spend time and effort setting up remapping software for whatever controller you have now)

The Witcher 3 is aparently good, havent gotten round to it yet tho, i dont play much single player games but Hotline Miami is always good fun. 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I'm currently playing overwatch. Gears 4 and revelation online

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Overwatch and stardew valley

System specs:

GTX 1050

16GB DDR3

Samsung evo SSD

a few HDD's

I just beat Tales of Berseria. Incredibly overrated but the third act is really good.