Crank up the music anywhere Skullcandy intros Air Raid

Youbetternot

Do you love to blast your music? Well Skullcanady introduces the Air Raid, which is said to be 33 percent more nosier then the jambox and beats pill. Now do you want to take your music with you? The Air Raid is portable and is competing with the beats pill with a cost of $150. Oh yea it rocks 50mm drivers. I like the look of it clean unlike the beats pills (what are those rainbow color pill blasters?)

airraidlead1-1384205395.jpg

Skullcandy is well-known for making gear including headphones and earbuds, but the audio-focused company now also has a little Bluetooth speaker folks might be interested in. The Air Raid, as it's officially named, is a ruggedized box that's fitted with two 50mm drivers and a battery capable of holding a charge for up to 14 hours -- better yet, "it is built like a tank and loud as hell." Not surprisingly, Skullcandysays its new Air Raid is much louder than the competition, claiming that it's 200 and 33 percent noisier than the Jambox and Beats Pill, respectively. 

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2013/11/11/skullcandy-intros-air-raid-a-150-bluetooth-speaker-you-can-use/

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Do you love to blast your music? Well Skullcanady introduces the Air Raid, which is said to be 33 percent more nosier then the jambox and beats pill. Now do you want to take your music with you? The Air Raid is portable and is competing with the beats pill with a cost of $150. Oh yea it rocks 50mm drivers. I like the look of it clean unlike the beats pills (what are those rainbow color pill blasters?)

airraidlead1-1384205395.jpg

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2013/11/11/skullcandy-intros-air-raid-a-150-bluetooth-speaker-you-can-use/

just no.

just no.

Well I didn't recommend it, it's just the "fashion audio industrial" thing, to bring speakers where ever you go now.

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Well I didn't recommend it, it's just the "fashion audio industrial" thing, to bring speakers where ever you go now.

i support the idea and portable audio is always epic. but not from that brand. i hate the sound in prety much everything they released :3.

id like to see like Corsair or maybe asus come up with something like this. or highend audio companies.

i support the idea and portable audio is always epic. but not from that brand. i hate the sound in prety much everything they released :3.

id like to see like Corsair or maybe asus come up with something like this. or highend audio companies.

Don't even let me get started with skullcandy, I have wasted money on skullcandy ear-buds for several months. You want to know what happen they broke in a month. My 20 dollar Panasonic earbuds lasted me 3 months already. Skullcandy wasted 60 dollars = 1 month broken (each total of 3) Panasonic earbuds 20 dollars probably more then 3 months.

All because of fashion got me wasting money, now I wish I could have saved for a m50 or sennheiser 558

You can only do so much with compressed audio over bluetooth you know..

Don't even let me get started with skullcandy, I have wasted money on skullcandy ear-buds for several months. You want to know what happen they broke in a month. My 20 dollar Panasonic earbuds lasted me 3 months already. Skullcandy wasted 60 dollars = 1 month broken (each total of 3) Panasonic earbuds 20 dollars probably more then 3 months.

All because of fashion got me wasting money, now I wish I could have saved for a m50 or sennheiser 558

lol fashion all i have to say.

You can only do so much with compressed audio over bluetooth you know..

let me introduce you to DAC.

that was the stupidest video ever

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

sence. you no make. dac = dont actually care.

wat

dac means Digital Audio Converter

but

k den

best english 2013

You seriously think i talk like that you log..

anyways. yes bluetooth is not developed anymore asfar as iknow.

WIFI is the new audioworld for well, wireless.

in conclution, for portable speakers use a jack for the best audio.

You seriously think i talk like that you log..

anyways. yes bluetooth is not developed anymore asfar as iknow.

WIFI is the new audioworld for well, wireless.

in conclution, for portable speakers use a jack for the best audio.

congrats you just defeated the point of the product, and I yes bluetooth is used but how much better would wifi actually be?

congrats you just defeated the point of the product, and I yes bluetooth is used but how much better would wifi actually be?

Try sonos you would be seriously amazed.

and iknow lol. im just putting it out there since we clearly got into quality.

Try sonos you would be seriously amazed.

and iknow lol. im just putting it out there since we clearly got into quality.

I haven't heard sonos in person but I sincerely doubt it would be better than jambox

I haven't heard sonos in person but I sincerely doubt it would be better than jambox

i have and it is. wifi beats bluetooth overall in quality and whatnot.

moving on

let me introduce you to @MayflowerElectronics @h264 @ShearMe

oh hello

sence. you no make. dac = dont actually care.

well, then, neither do I.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

Well, I'm not against the whole portable audio thing, but its just that I won't be comfortable carrying that thing around with me. If I had one, I would probably put it in the room so I can play music off of my phone when I feel like it. Or I could use it to play music while I'm in the shower. :D

AMD FX-8350 // ASUS Radeon R9 280X Matrix // ASUS M5A97 Pro // Corsair Vengance 8GB 1600MHz // Corsair RM850 PSU //  WD Green 2TB // Corsair H60 // Cooler Master Elite 430 // KBParadise V60 MX Blue // Logitech G602 // Sennheiser HD 598 + Focusrrrrite 2i2 + MXL V67 // Samsung SyncMaster 245BW 1920x1200 // #killedmywife  #afterdark  #makebombs #Twerkit      "it touches my junk"   linus 2014

How is that portable in any way? I can carry around proper speakers for the same size with a wired connector and a Fiio DAC.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Speakers for another idiot playing his music loud in the tram.

144Hz goodness

:angry: How dare you tag me in this grotesque thread.

I'm just glad it wasn't me :P

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac