Bad practices, Unreliability and other reasons why ypou should NOT get the Floatplane club.

givingtnt

The Bane of Early Adopters: You get to be the guinea pig while they use your feedback to work out all the bugs. It's brand new, I'm sure it'll get better. If it doesn't then everyone will cancel their subscription and the service will fold and Linus will lose a shit load of money, so there's an incentive for things to get better.

7 hours ago, Space Reptile said:

so you hated vessel for the same reasons? , if you dont want it dont get it 

thats not the point.

2 hours ago, mad dudy said:

isn't floatplane club in beta?

not if its not advertized as such.

6 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Well they don't exactly make you pay anything. You have choice of not getting 6-7 days buffer of content (with extras) or getting it. It might be more towards biased advertising. But hey, who doesn't do that in the world of internet? As for wrong video being uploaded, how many times that has happened? Once? Out of how many videos?

Like I said before, I do agree on that service has its issues. And that you should tell about your concerns to others. On the other hand, the service is much in line with Vessel when LTT joined in (I think Vessel had been open for public for 3 months). Comparing LMG having 1 paid employee and 3 volunteers doing the developing of platform compared to Vessels probably 30+ workforce, I'd give it year and see then what its like.

nothing has to do with someone making someone else pay.

its a payed service, they should treat it as such.

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

1 hour ago, givingtnt said:

not if its not advertized as such.

nothing has to do with someone making someone else pay.

its a payed service, they should treat it as such.

When is it advertised as anything but a work in progress on the wan show? If they pushed you to it and had exclusive content then I'd be inclined to agree but that isn't the case and never will be.

How do you suppose they should alter it then? They're not going to make it free, nor would they get rid of it till it's more matured as that'll cost them a lot of money.

Just keep in mind they're charging about 1 coffee (or 3-4 freddo frogs) worth to be able to download their videos drm free and get 1 ~weeks early access to them.

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

On 3/4/2017 at 10:38 AM, givingtnt said:

its a payed service. literaly.

Paid*

It's a way of helping support LMG, and it's only $3/month, if you can't handle that, you should get a job, or get a better job.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

On 3/4/2017 at 8:38 AM, givingtnt said:

its a payed service. literaly.

As you can see, Floatplane-subscribed user here! It's not paid, you'll get all the same content for free (legally, too!) that any people subscribed to Floatplane are receiving! They're not forcing you to buy in to get the same content. As the Floatplane Club subscription page's info section notes, you are currently paying for:

• DRM Free downloads in 360/720p -- they are delivering.
  • Ad free service -- Yup, still delivering.
  • Exclusive member only comments section -- That's the Floatplane section, where you can only post in the threads... just like you can in here.
  • Early access/getting videos a week early -- They're delivering that on a stark majority of things, exception being event coverage, time-sensitive releases, etc.

Therefore, the services they are clearly advertising as being sold to you, are being fulfilled... not sure what you're complaining about. In short: they do treat it as a paid service; they admit their shortcomings, and like literally every other service ever, there are mistakes.

You can either not contribute and the idea will die a quick death or you can support the idea and help it grow and develop. 

1 hour ago, RedSpade said:

When is it advertised as anything but a work in progress on the wan show? If they pushed you to it and had exclusive content then I'd be inclined to agree but that isn't the case and never will be.

How do you suppose they should alter it then? They're not going to make it free, nor would they get rid of it till it's more matured as that'll cost them a lot of money.

Just keep in mind they're charging about 1 coffee (or 3-4 freddo frogs) worth to be able to download their videos drm free and get 1 ~weeks early access to them.

not alter how its done, but the way they handle it

more regular releases,

less fussing around with wrong files or mistakes in titles or other things.

basically treat it as a youtube release and not like a "alpha test" of the video and to see how it goes and whats to fix.

11 minutes ago, CoolMarquis97 said:

You can either not contribute and the idea will die a quick death or you can support the idea and help it grow and develop. 

how is that helpfull to the conversation

1 hour ago, Jade said:

It's not paid,

yes, 2.99$ usd per month

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Floatplane Club, best $30 I've ever spent! Keep up the great work @Slick and @LinusTech

For those of you who have issue with it, go spend your money on something that won't disappoint you. Seriously, for $3/month and the amount of benefits you get from it if you're upset about Floatplane Club you are just looking for a reason to be upset. Just cancel your account and go back to watching the videos on YouTube for free if you don't like it.

Edited by KuJoe
Maybe I was a little too harsh for those of you who go looking for a reason to be upset.

-KuJoe

yes, 2.99$ usd per month

You will receive the same content even if you do not pay $2.99. Therefore, since you can receive the same service (videos) they're providing for $0.00, it is not a paid service --merely one you are opting to pay for.

In other words: Just because Google Drive offers extra storage on Google Drive for real money, that doesn't mean you have to buy it; you can still use Drive without it. You might just choose not to.

@givingtnt you need to chill dude. To me its about supporting LMG as pilot testers... hell when i signed up to floatplane it wasn't even being streamed it was download only, progress is being made. As for uploading the wrong video man people aren't able to make mistakes? Chill man.

stop being a negative nancy and get over it.

Main Rig |  Asus Maximus VIII Hero | Intel 6700k @ 5ghz | Corsair H110i GTX | 16gb Kingston HyperX 2800mhz DDR4 | Corsair hx1000i | Intel 750 400gb NVME 2.5 SSD | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 8x 4tb Seagate HDD Synology DS1813+ | BenQ XL2720T | Zowie FK1 | Corsair K70 RGB | Sennheiser HD650 | Mayflower 02DAC and Amp combo | Blue Spark Microphone | Fractal Define S | Asus GTX980ti Strix

Wife's Rig | Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe | Intel 3770k @ 4.8ghz | Corsair H100i 4x sp120 Quiet Edition | 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2400mhz DDR3 | Corsair ax760i | 2x 512gb Samsung 840 Pro SSD | 3x 24" Lenovo 1200p Screens  | Bit Fenix Prodigy 230mm Intake & af140 Exhaust | Gigabyte GTX780

more regular releases,

basically treat it as a youtube release and not like a "alpha test" of the video and to see how it goes and whats to fix.

The releases are the same as youtube but 1 week in advance... How can they be any more regular than that? Hell, sometimes they're early.

So they uploaded the wrong file, can't you be the least bit lenient with a mistake. It isn't something that happens often, if it were I would've cancelled my subscription by now.

The videos aren't "alpha tested" with the floatplane club, they're 100% complete. They have at least a 1 week backlog of videos, they're not going to waste time going back to videos they've completed. Now the platform is in a very early testing phase, they have said that multiple times on the wan show.

The real question is why did you get the subscription when you knew it was early access? Mate, you need to grow and get over this, they have been nothing but transparent when it comes to their business and why they do what they do. Read this post from Slick 

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

2 hours ago, givingtnt said:

not alter how its done, but the way they handle it

more regular releases,

how is that helpfull to the conversation

yes, 2.99$ usd per month

I've had it from vessel and now as float plane club, I honestly don't see what your problem is we are all human if you don't like the said service then do get it anymore. You dont need to be whining and complaining for attention.

I spend far more than 2.99 on a random ass snack run. This just screams entitlement honestly. 

Edit: where does one sign up, I'll toss Linus an extra 3 bucks a month. 

Edit edit: YOLO

I haven't used floatplane so I can't validate any of what OP said, but let's assume that these are all things he has genuinely experienced. The things people say to defend LTT are quite frankly hilariously illogical and silly.

Don't be a bitch about it

Well if nobody says what the problems are then it will be really hard for anyone to know what to focus on. You need to voice your concerns in order for the developers to know what needs improvements.

Just with any service it will get better with time. Stick with it

No, you should not pay a monthly subscription for something in the hopes that the service you are currently displeased with will get better in the future. If you are not satisfied then you should voice your reasons why you're not satisfied (so that the developers know) and then cancel and possibly give them another chance in the future.

That's what it means to vote with your wallet. Don't pay for something you don't like. If everyone just keeps saying then there is no intensive for them to improve the service.

On 2017-03-04 at 5:42 PM, GreenToxon said:

On your post why didn't you mention all of the positives of the FPC? 

Because the thread is called "reasons why you should not get floatplane club"? Doesn't really make sense to list all the positives in a thread about why OP is displeased.

You don't go "hey I am displeased with this restaurant, so let me tell you about how comfy their chairs are!".

On 2017-03-04 at 6:44 PM, Kilobytez95 said:

How is it fair to bitch and complain about the service when it's not even close to being finished?

It is completely fair to complain about a service or product, even if it is free or not finished. Giving feedback (or as people like to call it, "bitch") is extremely important for the development of a service.

Labeling something a "beta" or "free" are not shields that makes the product immune to criticism.

On 2017-03-04 at 6:44 PM, Kilobytez95 said:

That's like saying my pasta tastes like shit when I haven't even started cooking the noodles yet.

That's a really crappy analogy since cooking pasta is something you have to do yourself when buying it. In your example it is a problem that the person paying can fix himself. A better analogy would be that floatplane club is like hiring a chef to serve you pasta. OP just hired a chef and got served uncooked spaghetti, and people are defending the chef because "well yeah he hired a chef but he should stop bitching because the chef hadn't even cooked the pasta yet!". Well if the pasta wasn't cooked yet then why serve it on a plate and charge for it? Maybe the pasta should have been cooked before being put on the plate?

And saying "just cook it yourself" (as in, wait for it to come to YouTube) is not an excuse for the chef's sloppy job either. OP paid to have someone cook the spaghetti for him. He knows how to cook spaghetti but felt that it was worth it hiring a chef to do it instead. Now that the chef has shown his incompetence he voices his concerns.

That seems perfectly fine to me.

On 2017-03-04 at 6:51 PM, Kilobytez95 said:

Nobody bitches about the bugs in a alpha game because that's part of it being an alpha.

I do! What do you think an alpha is? The very reason alphas exist is so that people can report bugs and issues to developers. What OP is doing is exactly what you would expect during an alpha.

19 hours ago, RedSpade said:

Also, instead or raging on the platform and others in the comments, why not try and come up with some constructive criticism? Is it so hard to be nice and think of others?

This seems like constructive criticism to me. OP explained the issues he has with FPC, gave examples and suggested a way to fix at least one of the issues.

"Constructive" is not synonymous with "nice".

5 hours ago, TheKDub said:

It's a way of helping support LMG, and it's only $3/month, if you can't handle that, you should get a job, or get a better job.

OP isn't saying he can't afford it. He clearly can since he is currently a subscriber to it. His problem is that he feels like LMG is being sloppy with the service and treating it like a "second class citizen", which is not what he expected.

5 hours ago, Jade said:

As you can see, Floatplane-subscribed user here! It's not paid, you'll get all the same content for free (legally, too!) that any people subscribed to Floatplane are receiving!

I don't know what universe you come from, but that logic does not work in this universe.

Floatplane Club is by every single definition of the word, a paid service. You can't say fuel is free because you could walk to your destination, but that's the logic you are using.

4 hours ago, CoolMarquis97 said:

He is contributing. He is not only putting down money, but also giving feedback. He is contributing as much as he can. Way more than those who just pay for the service.

2 hours ago, RedSpade said:

they have been nothing but transparent when it comes to their business and why they do what they do

<Sorry, we can't show this content because you do not have permission to see it.>

I hope the irony is not lost on you...

(In case it is lost on you, the "transparency" post you linked to is behind a paywall. A very opaque paywall).

51 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

I haven't used floatplane so I can't validate any of what OP said, but let's assume that these are all things he has genuinely experienced. The things people say to defend LTT are quite frankly hilariously illogical and silly.

Well if nobody says what the problems are then it will be really hard for anyone to know what to focus on. You need to voice your concerns in order for the developers to know what needs improvements.

No, you should not pay a monthly subscription for something in the hopes that the service you are currently displeased with will get better in the future. If you are not satisfied then you should voice your reasons why you're not satisfied (so that the developers know) and then cancel and possibly give them another chance in the future.

That's what it means to vote with your wallet. Don't pay for something you don't like. If everyone just keeps saying then there is no intensive for them to improve the service.

Because the thread is called "reasons why you should not get floatplane club"? Doesn't really make sense to list all the positives in a thread about why OP is displeased.

You don't go "hey I am displeased with this restaurant, so let me tell you about how comfy their chairs are!".

It is completely fair to complain about a service or product, even if it is free or not finished. Giving feedback (or as people like to call it, "bitch") is extremely important for the development of a service.

Labeling something a "beta" or "free" are not shields that makes the product immune to criticism.

That's a really crappy analogy since cooking pasta is something you have to do yourself when buying it. In your example it is a problem that the person paying can fix himself. A better analogy would be that floatplane club is like hiring a chef to serve you pasta. OP just hired a chef and got served uncooked spaghetti, and people are defending the chef because "well yeah he hired a chef but he should stop bitching because the chef hadn't even cooked the pasta yet!". Well if the pasta wasn't cooked yet then why serve it on a plate and charge for it? Maybe the pasta should have been cooked before being put on the plate?

And saying "just cook it yourself" (as in, wait for it to come to YouTube) is not an excuse for the chef's sloppy job either. OP paid to have someone cook the spaghetti for him. He knows how to cook spaghetti but felt that it was worth it hiring a chef to do it instead. Now that the chef has shown his incompetence he voices his concerns.

That seems perfectly fine to me.

I do! What do you think an alpha is? The very reason alphas exist is so that people can report bugs and issues to developers. What OP is doing is exactly what you would expect during an alpha.

This seems like constructive criticism to me. OP explained the issues he has with FPC, gave examples and suggested a way to fix at least one of the issues.

"Constructive" is not synonymous with "nice".

OP isn't saying he can't afford it. He clearly can since he is currently a subscriber to it. His problem is that he feels like LMG is being sloppy with the service and treating it like a "second class citizen", which is not what he expected.

I don't know what universe you come from, but that logic does not work in this universe.

Floatplane Club is by every single definition of the word, a paid service. You can't say fuel is free because you could walk to your destination, but that's the logic you are using.

He is contributing. He is not only putting down money, but also giving feedback. He is contributing as much as he can. Way more than those who just pay for the service.

I hope the irony is not lost on you...

(In case it is lost on you, the "transparency" post you linked to is behind a paywall. A very opaque paywall).

I get what you're trying to do with this post but you're missing the point. It's obvious that FPC is in need of some work and they aren't hiding that fact. You can criticize it and people should to find it's weak points but the way he went at it was not constructive criticism he obviously didn't think critically about what his argument was.

6 minutes ago, Kilobytez95 said:

I get what you're trying to do with this post but you're missing the point. It's obvious that FPC is in need of some work and they aren't hiding that fact. You can criticize it and people should to find it's weak points but the way he went at it was not constructive criticism he obviously didn't think critically about what his argument was.

But it was constructive, and his arguments were thought out (to some degree).

He gave examples of issues he had experienced and what he want to see improved (and how, to some degree).

It's hard to tell them how to improve the video player if it's broken.

people make mistakes, they uploaded the wrong video, it happens.

especially on a week with the amd release and the 1080ti announcement. 

i understand it's a paid service but op seems overly critical

I don't like floatplane, but unfortunately I paid for 12 months upfront. The 1st month of Floatplane was better than I expected and they had improved drematically in that peroid, so I assumed it would get a lot better as time goes by, so I slapped down $30 because I thought it was going to be good and that I would save $5.88US per year instead of buying it from month to month. That was the wrong thing to do. The videos here are often rushed, done literally that day before, so the uploades often contain errors and upload time is all over the place, one day the video was 20 hours late. Floatplane are not beta testers, we pay for a DRM free, ad free version of the final product, just released a week earlier.

Floatplane, unlike other contributor badges is promoted as a product and not as a donation rank. If you are a bronze, silver or gold contributor, you are not the same as floatplane. Yes, they get the floatplane service, but they really don't get anything more than that, they have their donator rank sub forums and a shiny badge. Those people would have purchased the rank no matter if it had floatplane or not, since they are doing it mainly to support LMG. I in the other hand bought floatplane as a product, LMG is a good company, but I am not going to just chuck away my money for nothing, so I expect releases to be timely and of a reasonable quality, sadly that isn't happening.

I don't get why some people here are saying that video's are late. Never in the history of LTT have i ever seen an exact time on which video's are released. Just because they mostly release video's around a specific time doesn't mean that when that doesn't happen that they're late. The video is being released later, it itsn't late.

3 hours ago, LAwLz said:

The reason this topic is being called bitching is because there is a separate forum section for floatplane and a topic for the video that was the wrong one. THAT is the place to complain about it and not here.

I happen to personally number the video's when i download then and they are at around 170 video's on FPC right now. Out of those ~170, only 2 video's have been the wrong ones AFAIK. The previous one was months ago. This was the biggest complaint in the OP.

Next to that was the fact sometimes you can't watch the video because the player is broken. Well thats because they are working on it and sometimes in you break things instead of fixing/improving them. Which brings us to the 3rd complaint, FPC feels like its beta, well thats actually a compliment because FPC is actually in pre-alpha.

It's almost a friggin miracle that FPC is where it is in such a short amount of time. Remember that it was set up for people that paid for vessel and had to wait a week or more for new video's on youtube. That's all it was intended to be at first. It just evolved from there into what it is now becoming. Have some patience and just report mistakes with the video's in the topics that are created for them.

I have no signature

30 minutes ago, Helly said:

The reason this topic is being called bitching is because there is a separate forum section for floatplane and a topic for the video that was the wrong one. THAT is the place to complain about it and not here.

But if its there no one else see it, my poibt os to show at the same time what people get into when buying the subscription.

Whats the point of criticism if you're going to hide it at the bottom if an old thread ?

1 hour ago, Helly said:

No? Criticism is important to release to the public so that they can read up what to expect BEFORE they pay for something. It's the same reason why reviews of a game should preferably be released BEFORE the game actually launches. So that people can read up a bit about it before putting money down.

You shouldn't hide negative opinions about something behind a paywall.

1 hour ago, Helly said:

I happen to personally number the video's when i download then and they are at around 170 video's on FPC right now. Out of those ~170, only 2 video's have been the wrong ones AFAIK. The previous one was months ago. This was the biggest complaint in the OP.

It might have been the biggest to you and/or OP, but it was not the only one.

Things OP brought up:

• Uploading the same video twice.
  • Not a lot of content being early-access.
  • Issues with the player, so you need to download the videos.
  • Rushed videos that then gets fixed before released on YouTube (essentially making the FPC videos "beta-versions" for the YouTube release).

1 hour ago, Helly said:

Next to that was the fact sometimes you can't watch the video because the player is broken. Well thats because they are working on it and sometimes in you break things instead of fixing/improving them.

Is that suppose to be an excuse? Because it's a terrible one.

"The service you are paying for doesn't work? Well too bad for you, customer. You'll just have to deal with it. By the way, you should keep paying me!"

That's what you make Linus sound like.

1 hour ago, Helly said:

Which brings us to the 3rd complaint, FPC feels like its beta, well thats actually a compliment because FPC is actually in pre-alpha.

You can't be serious...

1) Saying "pre-alpha that feels like a beta is a good thing" is a bad excuse. "You said that it felt like you have type 2 diabetes ... That's good news because you actually have type 1!"

2) FPC is by definition not pre-alpha. It's alpha or beta depending on who you ask, but certainly not pre-alpha (which is the stage before actual testing begins).

3) The part about OP's post talking about it feeling rushed seems to be about the videos. LTT videos are certainly not "pre-alpha". They are suppose to be finished products. The platform, the player and everything like that is probably still in the testing and development phase, but the videos are not.

It's right in the name, it may not fly, but hopefully it won't sink either

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

All I care about is higher quality and no throttling, which I get. So I'm happy. They are also making a dedicated website so just hold your horses. It's pre beta.

ƆԀ S₱▓Ɇ▓cs: i7 6ʇɥפᴉƎ00K (4.4ghz), Asus DeLuxe X99A II, GT҉X҉1҉0҉8҉0 Zotac Amp ExTrꍟꎭe),Si6F4Gb D???????r PlatinUm, EVGA G2 Sǝʌǝᘉ5ᙣᙍᖇᓎᙎᗅᖶt, Phanteks Enthoo Primo, 3TB WD Black, 500gb 850 Evo, H100iGeeTeeX, Windows 10, K70 R̸̢̡̭͍͕̱̭̟̩̀̀̃́̃͒̈́̈́͑̑́̆͘͜ͅG̶̦̬͊́B̸͈̝̖͗̈́, G502, HyperX Cloud 2s, Asus MX34. פN∩SW∀S 960 EVO

Just keeping this here as a backup 9̵̨̢̨̧̧̡̧̡̧̡̧̡̡̢̢̡̢̧̡̢̡̡̢̧̛̛̛̛̛̛̱̖͈̠̝̯̹͉̝̞̩̠̹̺̰̺̲̳͈̞̻̜̫̹̱̗̣͙̻̘͎̲̝͙͍͔̯̲̟̞͚̖̘͉̭̰̣͎͕̼̼̜̼͕͎̣͇͓͓͎̼̺̯͈̤̝͖̩̭͍̣̱̞̬̺̯̼̤̲͎̖̠̟͍̘̭͔̟̗̙̗̗̤̦͍̫̬͔̦̳̗̳͔̞̼̝͍̝͈̻͇̭̠͈̳͍̫̮̥̭͍͔͈̠̹̼̬̰͈̤͚̖̯͍͉͖̥̹̺͕̲̥̤̺̹̹̪̺̺̭͕͓̟̳̹͍̖͎̣̫͓͍͈͕̳̹̙̰͉͙̝̜̠̥̝̲̮̬͕̰̹̳͕̰̲̣̯̫̮͙̹̮͙̮̝̣͇̺̺͇̺̺͈̳̜̣̙̻̣̜̻̦͚̹̩͓͚̖͍̥̟͍͎̦͙̫̜͔̭̥͈̬̝̺̩͙͙͉̻̰̬̗̣͖̦͎̥̜̬̹͓͈͙̤̜̗͔̩̖̳̫̑̀̂̽̈́̈́̿͒̿̋̊͌̾̄̄̒̌͐̽̿̊͑̑̆͗̈̎̄͒̑̋͛̑͑̂͑̀͐̀͑̓͊̇͆̿͑͛͛͆́͆̓̿̇̀̓͑͆͂̓̾̏͊̀̇̍̃́̒̎̀̒̄̓̒̐̑̊̏̌̽̓͂͋̓̐̓͊̌͋̀̐̇̌̓̔͊̈̇́̏͒̋͊̓̆̋̈̀̌̔͆͑̈̐̈̍̀̉̋̈́͊̽͂̿͌͊̆̾̉͐̿̓̄̾͑̈́͗͗̂̂́̇͂̀̈́́̽̈́̓̓͂̽̓̀̄͌̐̔̄̄͒͌̈́̅̉͊̂͒̀̈́̌͂̽̀̑̏̽̀͑̐̐͋̀̀͋̓̅͋͗̍́͗̈́̆̏̇͊̌̏̔̑̐̈́͑̎͑͆̏̎́̑̍̏̒̌̊͘͘̚̕̚̕̕̚̕̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ8̵̨̛̛̛̛̮͍͕̥͉̦̥̱̞̜̫̘̤̖̬͍͇͓̜̻̪̤̣̣̹̑͑̏̈́̐̐́̎͒̔͒̌̑̓̆̓͑̉̈́́͋̌͋͐͛͋̃̍̽̊͗͋͊̂̅͊͑́͋͛̉̏̓͌̾̈́̀͛͊̾͑̌̀̀̌̓̏̑́̄̉̌͂́͛̋͊̄͐͊̈́̀̌̆̎̿̓̔̍̎̀̍̚̕̕͘͘͘̕̚͝͝͠͠͠0̶̡̡̡̢̨̨͕̠̠͉̺̻̯̱̘͇̥͎͖̯͕̖̬̭͔̪̪͎̺̠̤̬̬̤̣̭̣͍̥̱̘̳̣̤͚̭̥͚̦͙̱̦͕̼͖͙͕͇̭͓͉͎̹̣̣͕̜͍͖̳̭͕̼̳̖̩͍͔̱̙̠̝̺̰̦̱̿̄̀͐͜͜ͅͅt̶̡̨̡̨̧̢̧̢̨̧̧̧̧̢̡̨̨̢̨̢̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̠͍̞̮͇̪͉̩̗̗͖̫͉͎͓̮̣̘̫͔̘̬̮̙̯̣͕͓̲̣͓͓̣̹̟͈̱͚̘̼̙̖̖̼̙̜̝͙̣̠̪̲̞̖̠̯̖̠̜̱͉̲̺͙̤̻̦̜͎̙̳̺̭̪̱͓̦̹̺͙̫̖̖̰̣͈͍̜̺̘͕̬̥͇̗̖̺̣̲̫̟̣̜̭̟̱̳̳̖͖͇̹̯̜̹͙̻̥̙͉͕̜͎͕̦͕̱͖͉̜̹̱̦͔͎̲̦͔̖̘̫̻̹̮̗̮̜̰͇̰͔̱͙̞̠͍͉͕̳͍̰̠̗̠̯̜̩͓̭̺̦̲̲͖̯̩̲̣̠͉̦̬͓̠̜̲͍̘͇̳̳͔̼̣͚̙͙͚͕̙̘̣̠͍̟̪̝̲͇͚̦̖͕̰̟̪͖̳̲͉͙̰̭̼̩̟̝̣̝̬̳͎̙̱͒̃̈͊̔͒͗̐̄̌͐͆̍͂̃̈́̾͗̅̐͒̓̆͛̂̾͋̍͂̂̄̇̿̈͌̅̈́̃̾̔̇̇̾̀͊͋̋̌̄͌͆͆̎̓̈́̾̊͊̇̌̔̈́̈́̀̐͊̊̍͑̊̈̓͑̀́̅̀̑̈́̽̃̽͛̇́̐̓̀͆̔̈̀̍̏̆̓̆͒̋́̋̍́̂̉͛̓̓̂̋̎́̒̏̈͋̃̽͆̓̀̔͑̈́̓͌͑̅̽́̐̍̉̑̓̈́͌̋̈́͂̊́͆͂̇̈́̔̃͌̅̈́͌͛̑̐̓̔̈́̀͊͛̐̾͐̔̾̈̃̈̄͑̓̋̇̉̉̚̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅͅi̵̢̧̢̧̡̧̢̢̧̢̢̢̡̡̡̧̧̡̡̧̛̛͈̺̲̫͕̞͓̥̖̭̜̫͉̻̗̭̖͔̮̠͇̩̹̱͈̗̭͈̤̠̮͙͇̲͙̰̳̹̲͙̜̟͚͎͓̦̫͚̻̟̰̣̲̺̦̫͓̖̯̝̬͉̯͓͈̫̭̜̱̞̹̪͔̤̜͙͓̗̗̻̟͎͇̺̘̯̲̝̫͚̰̹̫̗̳̣͙̮̱̲͕̺̠͉̫̖̟͖̦͉̟͈̭̣̹̱̖̗̺̘̦̠̯̲͔̘̱̣͙̩̻̰̠͓͙̰̺̠̖̟̗̖͉̞̣̥̝̤̫̫̜͕̻͉̺͚̣̝̥͇̭͎̖̦̙̲͈̲̠̹̼͎͕̩͓̖̥̘̱̜͙̹̝͔̭̣̮̗̞̩̣̬̯̜̻̯̩̮̩̹̻̯̬̖͂̈͂̒̇͗͑̐̌̎̑̽̑̈̈́͑̽́̊͋̿͊͋̅̐̈́͑̇̿̈́̌͌̊̅͂̎͆̏̓͂̈̿̏̃͑̏̓͆̔̋̎̕͘͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͠͠ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅZ̴̧̢̨̢̧̢̢̡̧̢̢̢̨̨̨̡̨̧̢̧̛̛̬̖͈̮̝̭̖͖̗̹̣̼̼̘̘̫̠̭̞͙͔͙̜̠̗̪̠̼̫̻͓̳̟̲̳̻̙̼͇̺͎̘̹̼͔̺̹̬̯̤̮̟͈̭̻͚̣̲͔͙̥͕̣̻̰͈̼̱̺̤̤͉̙̦̩̗͎̞͓̭̞̗͉̳̭̭̺̹̹̮͕̘̪̞̱̥͈̹̳͇̟̹̱̙͚̯̮̳̤͍̪̞̦̳̦͍̲̥̳͇̪̬̰̠͙͕̖̝̫̩̯̱̘͓͎̪͈̤̜͎̱̹̹̱̲̻͎̖̳͚̭̪̦̗̬͍̯̘̣̩̬͖̝̹̣̗̭͖̜͕̼̼̲̭͕͔̩͓̞̝͓͍̗̙̯͔̯̞̝̳̜̜͉̖̩͇̩̘̪̥̱͓̭͎͖̱̙̩̜͎̙͉̟͎͔̝̥͕͍͓̹̮̦̫͚̠̯͓̱͖͔͓̤͉̠͙̋͐̀͌̈́͆̾͆̑̔͂͒̀̊̀͋͑̂͊̅͐̿́̈́̐̀̏̋̃̄͆͒̈́̿̎́́̈̀̀͌̔͋͊̊̉̿͗͊͑̔͐̇͆͛̂̐͊̉̄̈́̄̐͂͂͒͑͗̓͑̓̾̑͋̒͐͑̾͂̎̋̃̽̂̅̇̿̍̈́́̄̍͂͑̏̐̾̎̆̉̾͂̽̈̆̔́͋͗̓̑̕͘̕͘͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅo̶̪͆́̀͂̂́̄̅͂̿͛̈́̿͊͗́͘͝t̴̡̨̧̨̧̡̧̨̡̢̧̢̡̨̛̪͈̣̭̺̱̪̹̺̣̬̖̣̻͈̞̙͇̩̻̫͈̝̭̟͎̻̟̻̝̱͔̝̼͍̞̼̣̘̤̯͓͉̖̠̤͔̜̙͚͓̻͓̬͓̻̜̯̱̖̳̱̗̠̝̥̩͓̗̪̙͓̖̠͎̗͎̱̮̯̮͙̩̫̹̹̖͙̙͖̻͈̙̻͇͔̙̣̱͔̜̣̭̱͈͕̠̹͙̹͇̻̼͎͍̥̘͙̘̤̜͎̟͖̹̦̺̤͍̣̼̻̱̲͎̗̹͉͙̪̞̻̹͚̰̻͈͈͊̈́̽̀̎̃̊́̈́̏̃̍̉̇̑̂̇̏̀͊̑̓͛̽͋̈́͆́̊͊̍͌̈́̓͊̌̿̂̾̐͑̓̀́͒̃̋̓͆̇̀͊̆͗̂͑͐̀͗̅̆͘̕͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅḁ̶̢̡̨̧̡̡̨̨̧̨̡̡̢̧̨̡̡̛̛̛͍̱̳͚͕̩͍̺̪̻̫̙͈̬͙̖͙̬͍̬̟̣̝̲̼̜̼̺͎̥̮̝͙̪̘̙̻͖͇͚͙̣̬̖̲̲̥̯̦̗̰̙̗̪̞̗̩̻̪̤̣̜̳̩̦̻͓̞̙͍͙̫̩̹̥͚̻̦̗̰̲̙̫̬̱̺̞̟̻͓̞͚̦̘̝̤͎̤̜̜̥̗̱͈̣̻̰̮̼̙͚͚̠͚̲̤͔̰̭̙̳͍̭͎̙͚͍̟̺͎̝͓̹̰̟͈͈̖̺͙̩̯͔̙̭̟̞̟̼̮̦̜̳͕̞̼͈̜͍̮͕̜͚̝̦̞̥̜̥̗̠̦͇͖̳͈̜̮̣͚̲̟͙̎̈́́͊̔̑̽̅͐͐͆̀͐́̓̅̈͑͑̍̿̏́͆͌̋̌̃̒̽̀̋̀̃̏̌́͂̿̃̎̐͊̒̀̊̅͒̎͆̿̈́̑̐̒̀̈́̓̾͋͆̇̋͒̎̈̄̓̂͊̆͂̈́̒̎͐̇̍̆̋̅̿̔͒̄̇̂̋̈́͆̎̔̇͊̊̈́̔̏͋́̀͂̈́̊͋͂̍̾̓͛̇̔̚͘̚̕̚͘͘̕̕̕̚͘͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅç̵̧̢̨̢̢̢̧̧̡̨̡̢̧̧̧̨̡̡̨̨̢̢̢̧̨̢̨̢̛̛͉̗̠͇̹̖̝͕͚͎̟̻͓̳̰̻̺̞̣͚̤͙͍͇̗̼͖͔͕͙͖̺͙̖̹̘̘̺͓̜͍̣̰̗̖̺̗̪̘̯̘͚̲͚̲̬̞̹̹͕̭͔̳̘̝̬͉̗̪͉͕̞̫͔̭̭̜͉͔̬̫͙̖̙͚͔͙͚͍̲̘͚̪̗̞̣̞̲͎͔͖̺͍͎̝͎͍̣͍̩̟͈͕̗͉̪̯͉͎͖͍̖͎̖̯̲̘̦̟̭͍͚͓͈͙̬͖̘̱̝̜̘̹̩̝̥̜͎̬͓̬͙͍͇͚̟̫͇̬̲̥̘̞̘̟̘̝̫͈̙̻͇͎̣̪̪̠̲͓͉͙͚̭̪͇̯̠̯̠͖̞̜͓̲͎͇̼̱̦͍͉͈͕͉̗̟̖̗̱̭͚͎̘͓̬͍̱͍̖̯̜̗̹̰̲̩̪͍̞̜̫̩̠͔̻̫͍͇͕̰̰̘͚͈̠̻̮͊̐̿̏̐̀̇̑̐̈͛͑͑̍̑̔̃̈́̓̈́̇̐͑̐̊̆͂̀̏͛̊̔̍̽͗͋̊̍̓̈́̏̅͌̀̽́̑͒͒̓͗̈́̎͌͂̕̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅS̵̡̡̧̧̨̨̡̢̡̡̡̡̧̧̡̧̢̫̯͔̼̲͉͙̱̮̭̗͖̯̤͙̜͚̰̮̝͚̥̜̞̠̤̺̝͇̻̱͙̩̲̺͍̳̤̺̖̝̳̪̻̗̮̪̖̺̹̭͍͇̗̝̱̻̳̝̖̝͎̙͉̞̱̯̙̜͇̯̻̞̱̭̗͉̰̮̞͍̫̺͙͎̙̞̯̟͓͉̹̲͖͎̼̫̩̱͇̲͓̪͉̺̞̻͎̤̥̭̺̘̻̥͇̤̖̰̘̭̳̫̙̤̻͇̪̦̭̱͎̥̟͖͕̣̤̩̟̲̭̹̦̹̣͖̖͒̈́̈́̓͗̈̄͂̈́̅̐̐̿̎̂͗̎̿̕͘͜͜͜͜͝͝ͅͅt̸̡̡̧̧̨̡̢̛̥̥̭͍̗͈̩͕͔͔̞̟͍̭͇̙̺̤͚͎͈͎͕̱͈̦͍͔͓̬͚̗̰̦͓̭̰̭̎̀̂̈́̓̒̈́̈́̂̄̋́̇̂͐͒̋̋̉͐̉̏̇͋̓̈́͐̾͋̒͒͐̊̊̀̄͆̄͆̑͆̇̊̓̚̚̕̚̕͜͠͝͝ͅͅơ̵̡̨̡̡̡̨̛̺͕̼͔̼̪̳͖͓̠̘̘̳̼͚͙͙͚̰͚͚͖̥̦̥̘̖̜̰͔̠͕̦͎̞̮͚͕͍̤̠̦͍̥̝̰̖̳̫̮̪͇̤̱̜͙͔̯͙̙̼͇̹̥̜͈̲̺̝̻̮̬̼̫̞̗̣̪̱͓̺̜̠͇͚͓̳̹̥̳̠͍̫͈̟͈̘̯̬̞͔̝͍͍̥̒̐͗͒͂͆̑̀̿̏́̀͑͗̐́̀̾̓́̌̇̒̈́̌̓͐̃̈́̒̂̀̾͂̊̀̂͐̃̄̓̔̽̒̈́̇̓͌̇̂̆̒̏̊̋͊͛͌̊̇̒̅͌̄̎̔̈́͊́̽̋̈̇̈́́͊̅͂̎̃͌͊͛͂̄̽̈́̿͐̉̽̿́́̉͆̈́̒́̂̾̄̇̌̒̈̅̍̿̐͑̓͊̈́̈̋̈́̉̍̋̊̈̀̈́̾̿̌̀̈́͌̑̍́̋̒̀̂̈́́̾̏̐̅̈̑͗͐̈͂̄̾̄̈́̍̉͑͛͗͋̈́̃̄̊́́͐̀̀̽̇̓̄̓̃͋͋̂̽̔̀̎͌̈́̈́̑̓̔̀̓͐͛͆̿̋͑͛̈́͂̅̋̅͆͗̇́̀̒́̏͒̐̍͂̓͐͐̇̂̉̑̊͑̉̋̍͊̄̀͂̎͒̔͊̃̏̕̚̕̕͘͘͘̚͘̚͘̕͘̚͘̚̚̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅc̴̨̡̢̢̢̡̡̢̛̛̛̻͇̝̣͉͚͎͕̻̦͖̤̖͇̪̩̤̻̭̮̙̰̖̰̳̪̱̹̳̬͖̣͙̼̙̰̻̘͇͚̺̗̩̫̞̳̼̤͔͍͉̟͕̯̺͈̤̰̹̍̋́͆̾̆̊͆͋̀͑͒̄̿̄̀̂͋̊͆́͑̑̽͊̓́̔̽̌͊̄͑͒͐̑͗̿̃̀̓̅́̿͗̈́͌̋̀̏̂͌̓́̇̀͒͋̌̌̅͋͌̆͐̀̔̒͐̊̇̿̽̀̈́̃̒̋̀̈́̃̏̂̊͗̑̊̈̇̀̌͐̈́̉̂̏͊̄͐̈̽͒̏̒̓́̌̓̅́̓̃͐͊͒̄͑̒͌̍̈́̕͘̚͘̕͘̚̕͜͝͠͝͝͝ͅǩ̴̢̢̢̧̨̢̢̢̨̨̨̢̢̢̨̧̨̡̡̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̜̥̩̙͕̮̪̻͈̘̯̼̰̜͚̰͖̬̳͖̣̭̼͔̲͉̭̺͚̺̟͉̝̱̲͎͉̙̥̤͚͙̬̪̜̺͙͍̱̞̭̬̩̖̤̹̤̺̦͈̰̗̰͍͇̱̤̬̬͙̙̲̙̜͖͓̙̟̙̯̪͍̺̥͔͕̝̳̹̻͇̠̣͈̰̦͓͕̩͇͈͇̖͙͍̰̲̤̞͎̟̝̝͈͖͔͖̦̮̗̬̞̞̜̬̠̹̣̣̲̮̞̤̜̤̲̙͔͕̯͔͍̤͕̣͔͙̪̫̝̣̰̬̬̭̞͔̦̟̥̣̻͉͈̮̥̦̮̦͕̤͇̺͆͆̈͗̄̀̌̔̈́̈̉̾̊̐̆̂͛̀̋́̏̀̿͒̓̈́̈́͂̽̾͗͊̋̐̓̓̀̃̊̊͑̓̈̎̇͑̆̂̉̾̾̑͊̉̃́̑͌̀̌̐̅̃̿̆̎̈́̀̒́͛̓̀̊́̋͛͒͊̆̀̃̊͋̋̾̇̒̋͂̏͗͆̂̔́̐̀́͗̅̈̋̂̎̒͊̌̉̈̈́͌̈́̔̾̊̎́͐͒̋̽̽́̾̿̚̕͘͘̚̕̕̕̚̚̕̚̕͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅB̸̢̧̨̡̢̧̨̡̡̨̡̨̡̡̡̢̨̢̨̛̛̛̛̛̛͉̞͚̰̭̲͈͎͕͈̦͍͈̮̪̤̻̻͉̫̱͔̞̫̦̰͈̗̯̜̩̪̲̻̖̳͖̦͎͔̮̺̬̬̼̦̠̪̤͙͍͓̜̥̙̖̫̻̜͍̻̙̖̜̹͔̗̪̜̖̼̞̣̠̫͉̯̮̤͈͎̝̪͎͇͙̦̥͙̳̫̰̪̣̱̘̤̭̱͍̦͔̖͎̺̝̰̦̱̣͙̙̤͚̲͔̘̱̜̻͔̥̻͖̭͔̜͉̺͕͙͖̜͉͕̤͚̠̩̮̟͚̗͈͙̟̞̮̬̺̻̞͔̥͉͍̦̤͓̦̻̦̯̟̰̭̝̘̩̖̝͔̳͉̗̖̱̩̩̟͙͙͛̀͐̈́̂̇͛̅̒̉̏̈́̿͐́̏̃̏̓̌̽͐̈́͛̍͗͆͛̋̔̉͂̔̂̓̌͌͋̂͆̉͑̊̎́̈́̈̂͆͑́̃̍̇̿̅̾́́̿̅̾̆̅̈́̈̓͒͌͛̃͆̋͂̏̓̅̀͂̽̂̈̈́̎̾̐͋͑̅̍̈́̑̅̄͆̓̾̈́͐̎̊͐̌̌̓͊̊̔̈́̃͗̓͊͐̌͆̓͗̓̓̾̂̽͊͗́́́̽͊͆͋͊̀̑̿̔͒̏̈́́̏͆̈́͋̒͗͂̄̇̒͐̃͑̅̍͒̎̈́̌̋́̓͂̀̇͛̋͊͆̈́̋́̍̃͒̆̕̚̚̕̕̕͘̕̚̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅI̵̡̢̧̨̡̢̨̡̡̢̡̧̡̢̢̢̡̢̛̛͕͎͕̩̠̹̩̺̣̳̱͈̻̮̺̟̘̩̻̫͖̟͓̩̜̙͓͇̙̱̭̰̻̫̥̗̠͍͍͚̞̘̫͉̬̫̖̖̦͖͉̖̩̩̖̤̺̥̻̝͈͎̻͓̟̹͍̲͚͙̹̟̟̯͚̳̟͕̮̻̟͈͇̩̝̼̭̯͚͕̬͇̲̲̯̰̖̙̣̝͇̠̞̙͖͎̮̬̳̥̣̺̰͔̳̳̝̩̤̦̳̞̰̩̫̟͚̱̪̘͕̫̼͉̹̹̟̮̱̤̜͚̝̠̤̖̮̯̳͖̗̹̞̜̹̭̿̏͋̒͆̔̄̃̾̓͛̾̌́̅̂͆̔͌͆͋̔̾́̈̇̐̄̑̓̂̾́̄̿̓̅̆͌̉̎̏̄͛̉͆̓̎͒͘̕̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͠ͅͅƠ̷̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟̰͔͔͇̲̰̮̘̭̭̖̥̟̘̠̬̺̪͇̲͋͂̅̈́̍͂̽͗̾͒̇̇̒͐̍̽͊́̑̇̑̾̉̓̈̾͒̍̌̅̒̾̈́̆͌̌̾̎̽̐̅̏́̈̔͛̀̋̃͊̒̓͗͒̑͒̃͂̌̄̇̑̇͛̆̾͛̒̇̍̒̓̀̈́̄̐͂̍͊͗̎̔͌͛̂̏̉̊̎͗͊͒̂̈̽̊́̔̊̃͑̈́̑̌̋̓̅̔́́͒̄̈́̈̂͐̈̅̈̓͌̓͊́̆͌̉͐̊̉͛̓̏̓̅̈́͂̉̒̇̉̆̀̍̄̇͆͛̏̉̑̃̓͂́͋̃̆̒͋̓͊̄́̓̕̕̕̚͘͘͘̚̕̚͘̕̕͜͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠ͅS̷̢̨̧̢̡̨̢̨̢̨̧̧̨̧͚̱̪͇̱̮̪̮̦̝͖̜͙̘̪̘̟̱͇͎̻̪͚̩͍̠̹̮͚̦̝̤͖̙͔͚̙̺̩̥̻͈̺̦͕͈̹̳̖͓̜͚̜̭͉͇͖̟͔͕̹̯̬͍̱̫̮͓̙͇̗̙̼͚̪͇̦̗̜̼̠͈̩̠͉͉̘̱̯̪̟͕̘͖̝͇̼͕̳̻̜͖̜͇̣̠̹̬̗̝͓̖͚̺̫͛̉̅̐̕͘͜͜͜͜ͅͅͅ.̶̨̢̢̨̢̨̢̛̻͙̜̼̮̝̙̣̘̗̪̜̬̳̫̙̮̣̹̥̲̥͇͈̮̟͉̰̮̪̲̗̳̰̫̙͍̦̘̠̗̥̮̹̤̼̼̩͕͉͕͇͙̯̫̩̦̟̦̹͈͔̱̝͈̤͓̻̟̮̱͖̟̹̝͉̰͊̓̏̇͂̅̀̌͑̿͆̿̿͗̽̌̈́̉̂̀̒̊̿͆̃̄͑͆̃̇͒̀͐̍̅̃̍̈́̃̕͘͜͜͝͠͠z̴̢̢̡̧̢̢̧̢̨̡̨̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̲͚̠̜̮̠̜̞̤̺͈̘͍̻̫͖̣̥̗̙̳͓͙̫̫͖͍͇̬̲̳̭̘̮̤̬̖̼͎̬̯̼̮͔̭̠͎͓̼̖̟͈͓̦̩̦̳̙̮̗̮̩͙͓̮̰̜͎̺̞̝̪͎̯̜͈͇̪̙͎̩͖̭̟͎̲̩͔͓͈͌́̿͐̍̓͗͑̒̈́̎͂̋͂̀͂̑͂͊͆̍͛̄̃͌͗̌́̈̊́́̅͗̉͛͌͋̂̋̇̅̔̇͊͑͆̐̇͊͋̄̈́͆̍̋̏͑̓̈́̏̀͒̂̔̄̅̇̌̀̈́̿̽̋͐̾̆͆͆̈̌̿̈́̎͌̊̓̒͐̾̇̈́̍͛̅͌̽́̏͆̉́̉̓̅́͂͛̄̆͌̈́̇͐̒̿̾͌͊͗̀͑̃̊̓̈̈́̊͒̒̏̿́͑̄̑͋̀̽̀̔̀̎̄͑̌̔́̉̐͛̓̐̅́̒̎̈͆̀̍̾̀͂̄̈́̈́̈́̑̏̈́̐̽̐́̏̂̐̔̓̉̈́͂̕̚̕͘͘̚͘̚̕̚̚̚͘̕̕̕͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅī̸̧̧̧̡̨̨̢̨̛̛̘͓̼̰̰̮̗̰͚̙̥̣͍̦̺͈̣̻͇̱͔̰͈͓͖͈̻̲̫̪̲͈̜̲̬̖̻̰̦̰͙̤̘̝̦̟͈̭̱̮̠͍̖̲͉̫͔͖͔͈̻̖̝͎̖͕͔̣͈̤̗̱̀̅̃̈́͌̿̏͋̊̇̂̀̀̒̉̄̈́͋͌̽́̈́̓̑̈̀̍͗͜͜͠͠ͅp̴̢̢̧̨̡̡̨̢̨̢̢̢̨̡̛̛͕̩͕̟̫̝͈̖̟̣̲̖̭̙͇̟̗͖͎̹͇̘̰̗̝̹̤̺͉͎̙̝̟͙͚̦͚͖̜̫̰͖̼̤̥̤̹̖͉͚̺̥̮̮̫͖͍̼̰̭̤̲͔̩̯̣͖̻͇̞̳̬͉̣̖̥̣͓̤͔̪̙͎̰̬͚̣̭̞̬͎̼͉͓̮͙͕̗̦̞̥̮̘̻͎̭̼͚͎͈͇̥̗͖̫̮̤̦͙̭͎̝͖̣̰̱̩͎̩͎̘͇̟̠̱̬͈̗͍̦̘̱̰̤̱̘̫̫̮̥͕͉̥̜̯͖̖͍̮̼̲͓̤̮͈̤͓̭̝̟̲̲̳̟̠͉̙̻͕͙̞͔̖͈̱̞͓͔̬̮͎̙̭͎̩̟̖͚̆͐̅͆̿͐̄̓̀̇̂̊̃̂̄̊̀͐̍̌̅͌̆͊̆̓́̄́̃̆͗͊́̓̀͑͐̐̇͐̍́̓̈́̓̑̈̈́̽͂́̑͒͐͋̊͊̇̇̆̑̃̈́̎͛̎̓͊͛̐̾́̀͌̐̈́͛̃̂̈̿̽̇̋̍͒̍͗̈͘̚̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͜͜͜͠͠͝͝ͅͅͅ☻♥■∞{╚mYÄÜXτ╕○\╚Θº£¥ΘBM@Q05♠{{↨↨▬§¶‼↕◄►☼1♦  wumbo╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ╚̯̪̣͕̙̩̦͓͚̙̱̘̝̏̆ͤ̊̅ͩ̓̏̿͆̌Θ̼̯͉ͭͦ̃͊͑̉ͯͤ̈́ͬ͐̈́͊ͤͅº͍̪͇͖̝̣̪̙̫̞̦̥ͨ̂ͧ̄̿£̺̻̹̠̯͙͇̳ͬ̃̿͑͊ͨͣ