What console exclusive game(s) would you bring over PC?

Ethanololol

I think I would have a mini heart attack if I saw Dragon's Dogma come over to PC. That game seriously deserves some HD textures and mod support.

All of them.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

Uncharted, Last Of Us, Halo, Gears Of War, Infamous, Killzone, Rachet and Clank, and those darn racing games

well things like NBA 2k14 i wish had the support that the consoles do. feels like a handheld version of the console version :S (reduced features and still looks like ass) 
if the "next gen" experince of sports games came to pc im sure people would actually buy them.

but as far as actual exclusives all of em. so i dont have to buy a ps4 -_-

Demon Souls, Dragon's Dogma, Monster Hunter Series, Animal Crossing Series, Persona Series, Shin Megami Tensei Series, and a ton of imported Gundam games

red dead redemption.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

red dead redemption.

Oh yes.

Yes please.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

No one put Grand Theft Auto V. Because we all know it's coming to PC.

Everything on console that could come to PC would be cool.

Halo, I love Master Chief if it was not already apparent.

Little Big Planet. That game is amazing.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Super Mario Galaxy!

Ye I said it. Deal with it.

HALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Halo CE, Halo 2 and Halo 3 remade for PC gaming, as in PC controls are completely rebindable, we can create and host our own servers, purchasable on Steam and GOG, no 3rd party DRM(unless you purchase on Steam), graphics settings, mouse settings, etc.

The whole thing, Halo CE isn't so bad, but Halo 2 is pretty terrible on PC.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Zelda or Meteriod Prime (in the mean time ill use dolphin-emu). 

Anyway in addition those I would like games from:

Forza

Rockstar North (GTA5/RedDead)

Naughtydog (TheLastofUs/Uncharted)

David Cage (Heavy Rain/BeyondTwoSouls)

Epic Games (Gears of War, even though CliffyB hates us)

and Bungie/343 studios (Halo and Destiny)

Corsair 550D / i5-4690k @4.6GHz / Asus Maximus VII Hero / Asus GTX 980 Strix @1.6Ghz / Corsair Vengeance Pro 8G (2x4096) 2400MHz / Corsair HX 850w / Corsair Neutron GTX 120g SSD / Segate 2TB + 8g Hybrid

Gran Turismo

Dragon ball games

Final Fantasy VIII & IX for pc

Red dead redemption

Kingdom Hearts I & II

Ninja Gaiden (All of em)

MADDEN. That is the only game i really have a xbox for.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

I wish that the sons of bitches at Bioware would put native 360 controller support into the Mass Effect games, I know there are ways around this with some third party apps but there is no excuse for them not doing it and it's always annoyed me.

Oh and Metal Gear Solid games, all of them, then I wouldn't need to own a console.

Gran Turismo, Killzone, TLOU

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Halo and God of War, and freaking pokemon, I want my pokemans in 1080p with high res pokemon.

The Syndicate