I have lost faith in humanity once again...

Bluejay0

DEAD CENTER

ybCR4A1.png

"What does # mean?" really? Now I'm truly starting to see my age....

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Actually from my own research that I have conducted it seems everyone born after 2001 seems to be learning a lesser multitude of knowledge compared at individual ages compared to children born in 1990s. This is very interesting. I gave up on humanity when I figured out that some humans believed rishing a human's life was worth it to make more money... Those people should commit seppuku and leave this earth for they do not belong and don't follow the common characteristics representing a human being. 

What I would reply:

The key you just pressed on your keyboard.

Some one replied that it meant hashtag....

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

It was a character chosen for it's ability to confuse people back when push button telephones were being introduced, because no-one had # in their phone number.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Some one replied that it meant hashtag....

This is why I drink.

Intel 3570k @ 4.4 GHz |Asus Sabertooth Z77 |EVGA GTX 660 Ti FTW |Kingston HyperX Beast 16 Gb DDR3 1866 (2x8Gb)

|Samsung 840 250 GB |Western Digital Green 2TB 2x |Cooler Master 850w 80+ Gold |Custom Water Cooling Loop |Noctua NF-F12 4x
|Noctua NF-A14 3x |Corsair Carbide 500R (White) |Corsair K95 |Razer Mamba |Razer Megalodon |Samsung SyncMaster T220 2x Computer Bucket List   Greatest Thread Ever   WAN Show Drinking Game  GPU Buyers Guide

Actually from my own research that I have conducted it seems everyone born after 2001 seems to be learning a lesser multitude of knowledge compared at individual ages compared to children born in 1990s. This is very interesting. I gave up on humanity when I figured out that some humans believed rishing a human's life was worth it to make more money... Those people should commit seppuku and leave this earth for they do not belong and don't follow the common characteristics representing a human being. 

Well, everyone born after 2001 is 12 years old or younger, right?

Yeah but nowadays they are idiots. (Sadly...) with a few exceptions like @Lanoi

Ya but look at the data from people born in 1990s and were 12 to the children born in 2001 and are now what ever age... Big difference in smartness. 

Must agree, its hard to believe Lanoi is like 12 :o So smart and intelligently awesome. 

Someone put tic tac TOW

I very much agree. Even with many parents exclaiming "these kids these days just KNOW how to use computers" it's quite the opposite. They just know how to use the frontend GUIs to sites like facebook or twitter. In my experience, the youth these days know less about the actual mechanics behind technology. It doesn't bode well.

lol at my school, I hat a $5 bill I order like 6 cookies for 4.80. I told her keep the change....The lunch lady sits there and counts 20 cents in like a mix of dimes, nickles and pennies. (facepalm) Humans now a days... 

I very much agree. Even with many parents exclaiming "these kids these days just KNOW how to use computers" it's quite the opposite. They just know how to use the frontend GUIs to sites like facebook or twitter. In my experience, the youth these days know less about the actual mechanics behind technology. It doesn't bode well.

I am happy I got into this computer building stuff... Learned so much about how it all works... these kids get a bloody iPhone 5s because they are spoiled mother frackers and then think they know how to use technology... 

I am happy I got into this computer building stuff... Learned so much about how it all works... these kids get a bloody iPhone 5s because they are spoiled mother frackers and then think they know how to use technology...

Well, at least I'M still smart, right? (:

Well, at least I'M still smart, right? (:

Smartest 12 year old I ever knew :) Good at a young age 

When I was a little lad the kids in my class were still figuring out what My documents was when I was already exploring the phenomenon the "internet"... Those dumb kids... still stupid today because a cell phone is pretty much all they have mastered...

Really? This is a GOOD thing! Hate those people who use #.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

DEAD CENTER

"What does # mean?" really? Now I'm truly starting to see my age....

picard-facepalm.jpg

1. Hashtag 

2. Pound

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

I have lost faith in humanity once again...

Said someone who uses Facebook...

Not to mention you were also browsing for hashtag in Wikipedia.

<p>Eryi's Action Rule#2 - "Dont jump on the green mushroom"

Ministry of StopIt!

Its because kids that are born after 2000 are obsessed with technology and they're to busy to learn crap.

I mean cmon I've been using Computers since I was about 2 years old. Started playing video games when I was about 5 (The Sims on PC and Owned a NSES system) And yet I'm (I love modern tech just like everyone else) and still have a lot of knowledge. People seriously should stop focusing on eletronics so much and spend more time with family -.-

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)

Said someone who uses Facebook...

Not to mention you were also browsing for hashtag in Wikipedia.

Agreed, FaceBook is a load of bs. I have a FaceBook but I stopped using it lel.

こんにちは, まだ学習漢字 ;)