I have lost faith in humanity once again...

Bluejay0

Oh wow, apparently hating on facebook is 'cool' now?

It's called preference and objectivity, maybe use common sense instead of mindlessly hating.

Tell you what, I am SO glad that I have the ability to NOT stamp everybody who uses a social media platform as an idiot and am able to think more clearly than

social media-hating people. There are far more important things in life and the fact you actually hate it proves you care in some way if somebody somewhere posts a status update. Focus on your goals and stop hating.

Directed at the 2 posts above me.

facebook is still a load of BS and will continue to be  but using it doesn't make you an idiot its just some people love it so we have to endure it. If it disappeared tomorrow I surely wouldn't miss it

I'm curious to why you looked it up yourself before posting this thread.

facebook is still a load of BS and will continue to be  but using it doesn't make you an idiot its just some people love it so we have to endure it. If it disappeared tomorrow I surely wouldn't miss it

It's a social media platform.

You choose to label it as ' a load of BS'.

Your own perception is what you choose it to be and you have chosen to percept Facebook as 'a load of BS'.

Don't get me wrong, I only use facebook to chat with friends via the messenger service, I also don't really like the status updates, but labeling something like that is.....not very informative, you have to elaborate.

I see it as a way of letting people know what you are doing (and  yes, the information is often just useless, you're eating a pie yes, great...) BUT it's also harmless. (except the NSA portion)

I'm curious to why you looked it up yourself before posting this thread.

I didn't. It's a common thing we should all know. 

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

well apparently your easily swayed by people. 

It's kinda sad how our future generation is falling like this. I just wish they could be a bit more educated.

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Really though man, is it important if some yokel doesn't get the idea of the #? Given  all there is to be concerned about, its pretty narrow minded to allow this to frustrate you. Just my op man.

I respect you opinion but the thing is I see this way too much. It saddens me how this is occurring more than I would like :(

# means number

:)

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

thanks man. Why does it make you sad though? Is this something we should all know, simply because things seem to be moving in this direction?

I wanted the advancement in society but these things are delaying that.

we need to advance in the real world my friend before we even think of the future online progression of man.

I meant in intelligence but that is true.

I just noticed BF4 was in the pic...