Order all at once or part by part

Beef Boss

For my future build,  should I save up all my money for it and buy everything at once or buy it part by part? I'll be buying everything off of Amazon with two day shipping so... 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

on thing to consider is that you will eat into your warranty period if the items are sitting around for awhile.  example:  if you buy a part w/1yr warranty and for some reason you wait 6 months for the last part then you've lost 6mo of the warranty on the original part, and sometime the part can be defective and you wont know it until you hook it up.  but if are pretty sure this wont happen then np waiting especially if you are getting a good deal..

"Cheapness is not a skill"

I'd do whatever works best for you.I like to order as much as my budget allows at one. Saves on time (and sometimes cost). Plus I can't stand having to wait before I can start building :P

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

I bought mine in chunks, based on sales and prices. I bought my CPU at a totally different time from my mobo and hard drive, and then the ram, GPU, CUP cooler and PSU later. I had bought my case about a month prior because it was at a very discounted price. 

Basically a mix of both

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Yeah shipping is free. I could get things cheaper from some websites but with prime its guaranteed two day shipping. I would prefer to save some cash obviously but amazon has amazing customer service. I'm actually thinking of just diving straight into water cooling because of the case I am getting.... 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

Buy them all at once if possible or at least buy the right parts together so you know if things are faulty. So dont buy a motherboard if you cant get a CPU, RAM, and a PSU because you wont be able to test any of them without the other parts. A GPU could really be the last thing you buy so long as your CPU has an iGPU. It would be pretty shit to buy a mobo and RAM only to get a CPU 4 months later and not only lose out on 4 months of that warranty but also not be able to use the system because the RAM/Mobo was doa.

personally if im building a system ill wait until i can buy everything at once or at least get to a point where theres no more than a week or two between buying the parts.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

10 minutes ago, Ostwind said:

Buy them all at once if possible or at least buy the right parts together so you know if things are faulty. So dont buy a motherboard if you cant get a CPU, RAM, and a PSU because you wont be able to test any of them without the other parts. A GPU could really be the last thing you buy so long as your CPU has an iGPU. It would be pretty shit to buy a mobo and RAM only to get a CPU 4 months later and not only lose out on 4 months of that warranty but also not be able to use the system because the RAM/Mobo was doa.

personally if im building a system ill wait until i can buy everything at once or at least get to a point where theres no more than a week or two between buying the parts.

Okay thank you! Everything is $200 and up. Except for the hdd which is $70... So yeah it makes sense to have all the cash ready basically 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil