Cooler Recommendations for FX 8320e?

Hi all! So... recent mishap. My AIO has leaked on me (Silverstone TD01-LITE) and killed my MOBO and GPU... Luckily MSI, said they'd RMA it and Amazon/Silverstone is refunding me. That being said, what would be a good option to OC this CPU? Either Air or Liquid (preferably AIO) are welcome. 

5 minutes ago, AngelOfBodom said:

Hi all! So... recent mishap. My AIO has leaked on me (Silverstone TD01-LITE) and killed my MOBO and GPU... Luckily MSI, said they'd RMA it and Amazon/Silverstone is refunding me. That being said, what would be a good option to OC this CPU? Either Air or Liquid (preferably AIO) are welcome. 

I'd stay away from AIO's tbh. Get a Cryorig H5 Universal. 

go with air coolers like the noctua d15

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

1 minute ago, dragoon20005 said:

go with air coolers like the noctua d15

What's the difference in performance with the d14? I saw somewhere that the d15 isnt great if you move your pc around often. I dont do it much, but I do take my rig to lan parties at friends places. 

Just now, AngelOfBodom said:

What's the difference in performance with the d14? I saw somewhere that the d15 isnt great if you move your pc around often. I dont do it much, but I do take my rig to lan parties at friends places. 

its a huge heavy tower and if your mobo has no bracing

the mobo will flex

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

17 minutes ago, AngelOfBodom said:

I'm extremely partial to the Kraken line of AIOs. I'm getting outstanding results from an X61 with my 4790K.

I enjoy buying junk and sinking more money than it's worth into it to make it less junk.