What other forums are you active on?

HeroXLazer

What other forums are you active on? Personally, I'm "active" on LTT, Reddit (r/MK), Small Form Factor Forum, Deskthority (maybe).

Semi active on r/globaloffensive and on r/guildwars2, was also at one point top  active contributor on survivetheark.com (ark forums) but lets say I became... disenfranchised, by WC's antics, and the month wait to even reply to my ticket that literally broke my game (unlaunchable.)

Currently this is my main forum though, eith ocasional reddit browses. Part of the reason I prefer this forum over reddit is because the community is small enough to make friends. And enemies. Ive made too many of those. :(

- snip-

Only about three.  This one on occasion, TechPowerUp on a few occasions, and the home forum being Overclock, though I stay over in the folding and boinc subforums there most of the time.

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

I sometimes go on the DeviantArt forum

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/