Does she like me?

Kosios

Hey all, so I met this girl in my programming class last week and shes pretty cool.  lately I have been trying to figure out if she likes me or not.  The thing about me is that I have never been in a relationship so I am inexperienced in this area lol.  I also have had very few female friends.  She hasn't flirted with me before nor is she touching me weirdly.  But she does seem to want to spend a lot of time with me.  Is there any signs I can look for>

Well, if she wants to spend a lot of, thats probably a sign. Not a bug one, but go for. Worst that happens is that she dumps you for banging your best friend and leaves you with trust issues for the res of your life.

:)

- snip-

59 minutes ago, Kosios said:

Hey all, so I met this girl in my programming class last week and shes pretty cool.  lately I have been trying to figure out if she likes me or not.  The thing about me is that I have never been in a relationship so I am inexperienced in this area lol.  I also have had very few female friends.  She hasn't flirted with me before nor is she touching me weirdly.  But she does seem to want to spend a lot of time with me.  Is there any signs I can look for>

Don't rush it... if you both like spending time with each other, then do just that. Eventually, it might turn into more than that. You never know!

Just out of curiosity, how old are you guys?

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

10 minutes ago, steffen_anywhere said:

Don't rush it... if you both like spending time with each other, then do just that. Eventually, it might turn into more than that. You never know!

Just out of curiosity, how old are you guys?

1 hour ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Well, if she wants to spend a lot of, thats probably a sign. Not a bug one, but go for. Worst that happens is that she dumps you for banging your best friend and leaves you with trust issues for the res of your life.

:)

jesus lol

The geek himself.

30 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Aye, being Hispanic also helps.

@wcreek seems to like darker skin. ,':^)

Yes.

I mean Blue Eyed Blondes and Blue Eyed Ginger guys also ???????? but Latinos/Hispanic and Asian Guys are even more ????????????

Which I should add that I'm a white guy with dark blonde hair (more so brown) and blue eyes soooo yeah.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Yes.

I mean Blue Eyed Blondes and Blue Eyed Ginger guys also ???????? but Latinos/Hispanic and Asian Guys are even more ????????????

[pats head]

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Find out what she likes in a guy. I don't know where I'd really begin on that but that's how I managed to get in a relationship with @wcreek

Well I forgot if I stated that after you asked or before you asked.

I recall someone on a discord server posted a picture of like white/vanilla (malt?) balls and chocolate (malt?) balls I said something or something about preferring coffee/latte and vanilla balls to kinda joke around (but I do find those skin tones ?)  

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

1 minute ago, Kosios said:

I kinda want to ask her out lol.  Shes rly pretty :P

Go for it, but just because she wants to hang out with you doesnt mean she likes you. At all. 

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

2 hours ago, wcreek said:

Which I should add that I'm a white guy with dark blonde hair (more so brown) and blue eyes soooo yeah.

white, blond hair and blue eyes, seems like my kind of perfect person ;) 

I used to be quite active here.

2 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

Go for it, but just because she wants to hang out with you doesnt mean she likes you. At all. 

Yea.  I mean she hasn't showed any signs.  She just wants to hang out a lot which is a bit odd.  If I do ask her out Ill give it some time.  I've only know her for a week and a day lol.

14 hours ago, Kosios said:

Ah okay, well if you like being around each other, just invite her to a LAN party or something (whatever she likes, idk if she's into gaming obviously).

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

12 hours ago, Clanscorpia said:

Yeah. Could only be looking at you as friend material. I dont know enough to say.

30 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

Dude. You've only known her for a week. Don't rush things.

All this. She could be fall over dead for you, but she could also just have a mild crush, and would be offput by such a forward move. Likewise, even if she says yes you two might not end up well. Just get to know her for a while, and if you do like, stick her with the pointy end.

- snip-

7 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

Yeah. Could only be looking at you as friend material. I dont know enough to say.

All this. She could be fall over dead for you, but she could also just have a mild crush, and would be offput by such a forward move. Likewise, even if she says yes you two might not end up well. Just get to know her for a while, and if you do like, stick her with the pointy end.

Right.  Yea I'm going to keep hanging out with her and see if anything happens.

Try to be her friend. Be there for her if she needs someone to talk to. Or if she brings up guys or interests there is you time to pay attention.

But get too deep into this you'll find yourself sitting in the friend zone for zever and zever. So try to be the closes of friends without just ramming into girlygirly zone. lmao

And hopefully she can realize "hey this guy is cool, listens, and likes {insert thing here} that too."

IDK sry thats all i got.

2 hours ago, ZackBarletto said:

Try to be her friend. Be there for her if she needs someone to talk to. Or if she brings up guys or interests there is you time to pay attention.

But get too deep into this you'll find yourself sitting in the friend zone for zever and zever. So try to be the closes of friends without just ramming into girlygirly zone. lmao

And hopefully she can realize "hey this guy is cool, listens, and likes {insert thing here} that too."

IDK sry thats all i got.

Thanks.  Never dated so I need all the advice I can get lol.

Try to work a mildly unfunny joke into tge conversation, if she forces a giggle your good. If you get a weird look welcome to the friend zone.