Big Bertha (600T White build)

SeaDooSnipe

Hello!

I finally got to getting pictures of my rig on these forums. It's in a white 600T, specs are below:

Corsair 600T White

Corsair TX750

Corsair H100i

Corsair K90 (will get pics soon!)

Corsair M60 (Will get pics soon!)

Intel i5 2500k @ 4.8GHz

Intel 330 180GB (dedicated to Steam)

Intel 520 120GB (boot drive and programs)

MSI GTX670PE

ASUS P8Z77-V LK (will change soon)

WD Caviar Black 1TB

Pretty basic build, good for what I use it for. I'm probably going to end up sleeving the front IO wires, that bugs the crap out of me when looking at it plugging into the motherboard. And also if possible sleeving my PSU cables aswell, I'd like to have some white individual sleeved cables.

UPDATED PICTURES!!! I haven't cleaned it in about 3 months, sorry about the dust!

DSC_0281_zps78e83214.jpg

DSC_0282_zpsd80bfb61.jpg

DSC_0284_zps1ce5a345.jpg

DSC_0285_zps3c75bc25.jpg

Here is a pictures before I upgraded. It was in a CM 912HAF and had a CM212+, aswell as a Sapphire 6950. But in this picture, it wasn't in the case due to me working on it. Motherboard box bench FTW! Please excuse the clutter in this picture, it's from about 6 months ago. :L

IMG_20120919_163148_zps89452ba4.jpg

Hey man,

nice build!

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

Hey man,

nice build!

Thanks! I just cleaned it out so I'll have some updated pics tomorrow, it's a bit cleaner I think.

Oh and I would like to let some people that think that kids can't build rigs, I'm 14 and build this. And before people start to say "OH YO MAMMA MONEYZ", I paid for this 100% on my own.

And also, I would like some suggestions to make this look even cleaner, which is very tough for a non-modular PSU build.

Oh and I would like to let some people that think that kids can't build rigs, I'm 14 and build this. And before people start to say "OH YO MAMMA MONEYZ", I paid for this 100% on my own.

And also, I would like some suggestions to make this look even cleaner, which is very tough for a non-modular PSU build.

I see your point. I'm 13 and i'm custom watercooling a switch 810... I guess that computers are sort of my passion really :)

hello

The build very nice, doesn't really need any touching up, the cable management is great. There's not much you can do with a Modular PSU. You could get sleeved extensions and add them onto it, but it's not necessary.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

14... Nice work mate good to see u got some skillz

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

I'm also only 15 and I saved up for 8months for my build working 6 hours a week! Completely worth it though!

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

You guys are all very lucky to get jobs, I am 18 completely unable to find a single job, and at my current rate of income it will take me 6 years to save up for a PC. :D

Another update: flipped the PSU and cleaned everything by hand.. Much better. And I can't thank you guys enough for the nice comments!

DSC_0286_zpsfda9db07.jpg

DSC_0287_zps35f9c27d.jpg

Very nice system.

I would definetely choose some blue / black style ram or sth. So much red in here doesn't look good to me.

Overall, nice pc biuld!

Intel Core i7-3930K | Gigabyte GA-X79-UD5 | Corsair Hydro Series H100i | G.Skill Ares 64GB | MSI GTX760 TF 2GD5/OC | Creative SoundBlaster Z | OCZ Vector SSD 128GB | WD CaviarBlack 640GB | WD RED 2TB | Coolermaster Silent Pro M600 | Coolermaster 690 Pure Black Edition Case | Triple Monitor: Dell Ultrasharp U2311H - 2 x Dell Ultrasharp U2312HM
Synology DS918+ (4 x 4TB WD RED, Kingston HyperX Impact 16GB, 2 x Samsung 970 Evo NVMe 250GB)

MacBook Pro (Retina 13-inch / 16GB Ram)
iPhone X 64GB Space Grey

That's a nice build mate, Corsair make such good cases, they are a pleasure to work with. Only thing I would recommend maybe in this build is to get some blue ram sticks, though not necessary.

I'll end up getting some blue ones sometime along here, too lazy to order a new kit. :p

I'll end up getting some blue ones sometime along here, too lazy to order a new kit. :p
Lol yeah true, I know it is just ram at the end of the day... :)

Ugh' date=' its just so perfect... Love it.[/quote']

I don't think it's perfect. :p

I wish it could be featured on the livestream but looking at other people's rigs I have no chance. :3

good looking build

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

RAM came in, going to get pictures soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about not updating, I've been busy with life and basketball (I play AAU). I'll try my best to get new pictures up but no guarantees.

Nice build man, it looks very clean but it would look better if you exchange the red RAM against a blue RAM.

This is awesome:). I hope my build tuns out this good. If there was one thing I would suggest would be to get matching color ram (blue/black). Also I know there isn't much you can do but the colored wires at the bottom of the motherboard look a bit messy but that's just nitpicking. Overall great build I'm jealous;).