Faint burn in on BenQ XL 2430T

Ninja_Commander

My Screen has just been showing some faint burn in. And whats weird is right on the bottom of a youtube video that if you go full screen, it shows a faint line. then go out of full screen its not there, I tried looking around and it seems its a burn it. My monitor is a BenQ XL 2430T that I bought in september 2014.  Could this be possible to fix or am I stuck with it till I get a new one?

CPU: 5900X   MOBO: MSI Tomahawk x570 
MEM: G.Skill 32gb (2 x 16gb) 3600
GPU: Asus tuf oc 3080

May add the other bits of my system later on

it is possible its a graphical glitch on the PC rather than the monitor. do you have another monitor (or tv) you can try? If the lines show up on the other display, then its a PC issue. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

i'm gonna chip in here and say that at the end of a long day i defenately have some faint burn in on my benQ panels as well, but for as much as i can see it goes away when i turn the panels off for the night.

10 minutes ago, Ninja_Commander said:

My Screen has just been showing some faint burn in. And whats weird is right on the bottom of a youtube video that if you go full screen, it shows a faint line. then go out of full screen its not there, I tried looking around and it seems its a burn it. My monitor is a BenQ XL 2430T that I bought in september 2014.  Could this be possible to fix or am I stuck with it till I get a new one?

Possibly the cable is a bit loose? I had this problem with my monitor set up when half of them were showing lines because the cable was mm our of alignment.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

Here's the image of the monitor using a grey image to show you the line on my monitor.

1484091992437374646161.jpg

What should I do to fix this?