Can't connect to internet on laptop using usb wifi

Jack Kaye Pc Gamer

Wifi has been working fine but now i cant connec to wifi, getting this error. Tried reinstalling the drivers but made no difference.IMG_20170110_193748.jpg

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB 

It seems like either your router or laptop has the IP set up wrong, normally its just a matter of the laptop being set to a static IP rather than to automatically obtain. I would try restarting your router first and forgetting the network on your laptop.

If your laptop is set to automatically obtain an IP, try setting a static IP appropriate for your network and make sure your router doesn't have reserved IPs(if it does just delete your laptop from the list).

If you're having trouble connecting other devices, its possible the router is at fault, check the lan/ip settings on it. You could also just reset the router if you don't mind to set it up again. 

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

11 hours ago, RedWulf said:

It seems like either your router or laptop has the IP set up wrong, normally its just a matter of the laptop being set to a static IP rather than to automatically obtain. I would try restarting your router first and forgetting the network on your laptop.

If your laptop is set to automatically obtain an IP, try setting a static IP appropriate for your network and make sure your router doesn't have reserved IPs(if it does just delete your laptop from the list).

If you're having trouble connecting other devices, its possible the router is at fault, check the lan/ip settings on it. You could also just reset the router if you don't mind to set it up again. 

restarted it windows updated and then it decided to work again... already restarted it earlier so yh dont know what was wrong

CPU: Intel I5 4690K | GPU: Asus R9 280x | PSU: Evga 600w | RAM:8GB DDR3 | HDD: WD 1TB | HDD: WD 500GB | SSD: Sandisk 120GB