How do I tell my girlfriend I am a Satanist?

H0R53
Just now, H0R53 said:

@Kloaked Who do you suppose I ask? I live by myself. What other forum is better? And you're 14? I'll keep that in mind.

The general demographic here are minors.

If you genuinely need relationship advice, you shouldn't be asking random people on the internet what to do, especially if you're supposedly a "satanist" and your lady friend is a "greek catholic".

Anyway, good luck. Stop following the topic, you're telling her. No need to follow it now, it will just be mostly trolls(and people judging) at this point.

I highly recommend telling her in person.

A society's accepted views of the world surrounding said society is both the making and undoing of society itself.
“While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, the other is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.” - Henry C. Link

I'm confused, in one sentence you're a devout satanist, and in another you're to embarrassed about your beliefs to tell her. 

Honestly, just go for it. I've dated a few women of differing religions, and as long as you aren't trying to force them to conform to your religion of choice, you'll likely be fine. Be prepared to defend your reasoning for choosing satanism though. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

When I told my boyfriend that I am bisexual he only asked if I was still interested in him and if that would change anything on our relationship, I told him not and he pretty much never cared to it... so my point is; it really depends on the person receiving the news and not on how the news is delivered.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

The answer is easy

WWSD?

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

3 hours ago, Princess Cadence said:

When I told my boyfriend that I am bisexual he only asked if I was still interested in him and if that would change anything on our relationship, I told him not and he pretty much never cared to it... so my point is; it really depends on the person receiving the news and not on how the news is delivered.

There is one small difference here.

To the girlfriend's church, and in all probability, her family, a good number of her friends and herself, the words satan and satanist have a very specific definition (which apparently does not match the OP's definition). This definition is shared with many religions, not just Christianity.

So, when you told your boyfriend that you were bisexual he did not hear, "I am your enemy and the enemy of everything in which you believe".

Sgt. Murphy says, "Never forget that your weapons and equipment were made by the lowest bidder."

I just wonder how you managed to hide it for 6 freaking months without bringing it up tbh, isn't that a thing that gets discussed rather early in a relation or am i wrong here.

CPU:R7 5800X    Motherboard: asrock x470 taichi ultimate   RAM: 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws-V 2X16GB    GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080TI gaming oc 11g   Case: Corsair 600Q Storage: 1TB Samsung 870(boot), samsung 850evo 500GB, 2TB Corsair MX500, samsung 2TB 970 evo plus, WD 5TB black    PSU: Corsair AX860    CPU cooling: Corsair H105

Ok this isnt taking a crack at anyone or been negative so dont get your knickers in a bunch.

OP your 20 years old and I amuse your lady is too, she likes god and you like the devil etc etc if you do break up over it is it really that bad?? I mean really your 20 years old thats all. I remember when I was that age I went from girlfriend to girlfriend. When you reach your 30s and 40s you look back say what a clown I was. What Im really trying to say is your still young dont take life so seriously when it comes to relationships, nine times out of ten they don't work anyway 

3 hours ago, H0R53 said:

I'm honestly too nervous to tell her because I don't know how to tell her. I'm a bit scared to say it because our relationship has been mostly conflict-less. She found out I had a record (I was young and stupid) and she got over it within 24 hours, but this is something entirely different. Religion is something that helps people guide their lives. (this is true, by the way).

@Yoinkerman Both. More towards the first but instead of saying "Oh my god" I usually say something more appropriate like "Oh Hell" or "By the Dark Lord"

Bring it up just like that: "I know that religion is something that helps people with their lives, I'm ok if it helps with yours, It doesn't helps with mine at all and have no use for it"

If she still wants to save you or sees it as an impass then let bygones be bygone.

-------

Current Rig

-------

3 hours ago, H0R53 said:

I'm honestly too nervous to tell her because I don't know how to tell her. I'm a bit scared to say it because our relationship has been mostly conflict-less. She found out I had a record (I was young and stupid) and she got over it within 24 hours, but this is something entirely different. Religion is something that helps people guide their lives. (this is true, by the way).

@Yoinkerman Both. More towards the first but instead of saying "Oh my god" I usually say something more appropriate like "Oh Hell" or "By the Dark Lord"

Dont.

you sound like an edgy 14 year old attention whore snowflake.

grow up.

at least Catholics and Muslims and other men major religions have a source for their mythology, their parents and culture, and atheism is the natural position from birth and many are atheists and their parents too, but barely anyone(statiscially zero) is a satanist which makes me think you just want to be special.

This is first and foremost a tech forums, even though this is off topic this is not the place for this kind of stuff.

-Locked-