Apparently kaby lake just released in europe

I'm wandering if there's any truth to the rumors that kaby lake has released in Europe?

not in the UK

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

That wouldn't make any sense, intel is an American company and you don't usually get American companies launching outside of America before in America, if anything the opposite is quite common. 

And it just hasn't, all my sources for product don't have it (England btw) 

Myanimelist | F@H stats |

Spoiler

| CPU: I7-4790k OC'D to 4.5Ghz | GPU: GTX 970 | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2 x 8 GBS (stock 2133Mhz) OC'd | Case : NZXT Phantom 410 | Displays: Asus VG248QE 24" & VE228TR 21.5" | PSU: Corsair CP-9020077-UK 650W | CPU Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H55 | Storage: ? Kingston 240 GB SSD + WD Blue 1TB  | Keyboard: Logitech 213 Prodigy | Mouse: Logitech G600 | Headphones: Sennheiser hd380 pro | Mic: MXL 550 | OS: Windows 10 Pro |

4 minutes ago, Skewball97 said:

I'm wandering if there's any truth to the rumors that kaby lake has released in Europe?

Actually only pre-orders are being already made in many European shopping websites.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

1 minute ago, Jorgen297 said:

pre ordering CPUs lol! i guess it's never a hit and miss with intel tho, but who's like "oh my goood i must have that 4w tdp imrpovement and 2% ipc imrpovement a day before everyone else!!!" loool

My cousin is upgrading from Sandy to Kaby, well... there will always be someone interest in getting one of these CPU as soon as possible, and yes even with Ryzen coming it is hard to go wrong with Intel

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

2 minutes ago, Jorgen297 said:

the only place you can go wrong with intel is price at the moment (also i5s are lagging behind in gaming, but that's another topic). prices are simply too high. i wanna upgrade to a 7700k on a z170 mobo, but i'm not gonna do it for a while because i'm confident Ryzen will force intel to stop selling e.g. the 6950x for 1700 dollars. yeah that's the main hit and miss factor here, buying something for full overprice when it will drop in some months. 

in a year the 6950x will be like $300

3 minutes ago, Jorgen297 said:

the only place you can go wrong with intel is price at the moment (also i5s are lagging behind in gaming, but that's another topic). prices are simply too high. i wanna upgrade to a 7700k on a z170 mobo, but i'm not gonna do it for a while because i'm confident Ryzen will force intel to stop selling e.g. the 6950x for 1700 dollars. yeah that's the main hit and miss factor here, buying something for full overprice when it will drop in some months. 

I wouldn't count on that. Ryzen is dual channel, not quad channel memory. Means it's limited to 64g of RAM. That's going to keep the price up there for the 6800k and above. 

If anyone asks you never saw me.

nah lol but closer to what it's actually worth

i doubt too many gamers ever go over 32gb of ram. okay it may be a drawback for the full on corporate renderer but i think many gamers, businesses, schools, etc., etc., will take that drawback easily and pick something for half the price. 

The X99 platform is not for gaming, it's for workstations and productivity. Schools? They use mainstream. 

a lot of gamers and enthusiast use stuff above the 4 core i7, a lot of productive people need the cpu power without the ram. heck, if you look at linus full room watercooling video you can see that even professional video editors don't need much ram. ryzen can easily grab a huge market share even with the RAM drawback is what im saying, something which will maybe lead to a more realistic pricing from intel. 

Big may you got there. The 6800k would grab sales from the 7700k and so on. Ryzen lacks the features to really take the throne from Broadwell-E, merely a cheap alternative to those that just want the cores. 

Heck, I looked at it. It's got the 32 lanes for cards I want. But ram drives are damn useful. 

3 minutes ago, Jorgen297 said:

yeah it's a gamble, but this time i'm sure about it. throne or not, taking marketshare will hurt and it doesn't help when people can directly compare prices and tech journalists will call them out on the blatant price gouging. then there's also the TDP, 95w vs. 140w? with such a low TDP ryzen can dominate the laptop market as heat and power usage is still one of the top issues with laptops. ram drives may be useful, but from what i've seen the bottleneck is usually somewhere else for the majority of programs. 

Oh Ryzen should sell well, for no other reason than people who don't need every last drop of performance will jump on something new. 

I just wish AMD had taken it more seriously. They're so focused on cheap, they left people out that will spend the money for features. And Intel has us by the balls...

1 hour ago, Jorgen297 said:

pre ordering CPUs lol! i guess it's never a hit and miss with intel tho, but who's like "oh my goood i must have that 4w tdp imrpovement and 2% ipc imrpovement a day before everyone else!!!" loool

What evre happened to standing in line at 3AM?

Black Knight-

Ryzen 5 5600, GIGABYTE B550M DS3H, 16Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Asrock RX 6800 XT Phantom Gaming,

Seasonic Focus GM 750, Samsung EVO 860 EVO SSD M.2, Intel 660p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe, Linux Mint 20.2 Cinnamon

Daughter's Rig;

MSI B450 A Pro, Ryzen 5 3600x, 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000mhz, Silicon Power A55 512GB SSD, Gigabyte RX 5700 Gaming OC, Corsair CX430