Problem trying to add a new memory stick

First of all this is my rig : 

MB : Asus P7H55M-PRO
CPU: Intel i3-540 
HDD : WD Caviar Black 500 Gb
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 1 Gb OC edition
Current RAM : Silicon Power - sp004gbltu133v02 4gb DDR3 1333 Mhz 

Now my problem is this . I bought a new stick of ram (  Kingmax flff65f-d8kq9 4Gb DDR3 1333 Mhz CL9 ) and i can`t make it to work with the one I allready have . Actually I can`t make it work at all with my motherboard . If I put it along with the one I have , it just freezes in boot screen , unless i put the old one in the first slot and the new one in the second , then it just restarts when windows tries to load . If i I put the new one alone i get random BSOD`s whatever i do . Now , the differences I noticed between the two sticks are that one is double sided   256mx8 16 chips while the other one is single sided 256mx8 8 chips (kingmax) , and i noticed some differences in bios when it comes to timing . Another difference is the REF cycle time ( new one has 200 while the old one has 108) and the timing mode (old one has 1N , new one has 2N ) . Is there anything I can do to make them work together even at a lower frequency ? I don`t want to mess with the timings without knowing what i`m doing . The ram is tested on another pc with memtest86 and it has no error and work fine . If there`s any information you need i`ll probably watch this topic every 5 seconds as i`m trying to do this for almost 2 days . Oh and by the way , the ram is used , i can`t return it and i have no money to buy another stick or kit , because i`m unemployed at the moment. Thank you .

16 minutes ago, oldplod3 said:

First of all this is my rig : 

MB : Asus P7H55M-PRO
CPU: Intel i3-540 
HDD : WD Caviar Black 500 Gb
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 1 Gb OC edition
Current RAM : Silicon Power - sp004gbltu133v02 4gb DDR3 1333 Mhz 

Now my problem is this . I bought a new stick of ram (  Kingmax flff65f-d8kq9 4Gb DDR3 1333 Mhz CL9 ) and i can`t make it to work with the one I allready have . Actually I can`t make it work at all with my motherboard . If I put it along with the one I have , it just freezes in boot screen , unless i put the old one in the first slot and the new one in the second , then it just restarts when windows tries to load . If i I put the new one alone i get random BSOD`s whatever i do . Now , the differences I noticed between the two sticks are that one is double sided   256mx8 16 chips while the other one is single sided 256mx8 8 chips (kingmax) , and i noticed some differences in bios when it comes to timing . Another difference is the REF cycle time ( new one has 200 while the old one has 108) and the timing mode (old one has 1N , new one has 2N ) . Is there anything I can do to make them work together even at a lower frequency ? I don`t want to mess with the timings without knowing what i`m doing . The ram is tested on another pc with memtest86 and it has no error and work fine . If there`s any information you need i`ll probably watch this topic every 5 seconds as i`m trying to do this for almost 2 days . Oh and by the way , the ram is used , i can`t return it and i have no money to buy another stick or kit , because i`m unemployed at the moment. Thank you .

You can only use one or the other, for ram you have to have the same model for each stick. 

2 minutes ago, CFstorm said:

You can only use one or the other, for ram you have to have the same model for each stick. 

I don`t know about that ,  i made a lot of computers with different models/brands of memory as long as they had the same specs , and i didn`t run into any problem untill now . I even mixed different Mhz . I think my motherboard is forcing the wrong timings on auto but i don`t know what to set myself . 

11 minutes ago, oldplod3 said:

I don`t know about that ,  i made a lot of computers with different models/brands of memory as long as they had the same specs , and i didn`t run into any problem untill now . I even mixed different Mhz . I think my motherboard is forcing the wrong timings on auto but i don`t know what to set myself . 

Both sticks need to be the same size and set to operate on the same frequency. If they are both different, then set them both to operate at the lower of the two.

2 minutes ago, snoopunit said:

Both sticks need to be the same size and set to operate on the same frequency. If they are both different, then set them both to operate at the lower of the two.

They both have the exact same size ( 4gb) and the exact same frequency (1333 Mhz ) . I`m talking about timing here altough they are both CL9 .

6 hours ago, oldplod3 said:

It's your motherboard, it can only support the same brand ram so that the chipsets come up the same to the computer. A lot of ram can be mixed and matched on other boards, yours just can't.