Beards?

BuckGup

Beard:

Spoiler

houstonbennett2016.jpg

Not beard: 

Spoiler

facial-hair-styles-for-teenagers.jpg

Had a beard, in various guises for years, though never sported the OneManFu 6 foot long one with hair gelled moustache.
Theres the mention of face shape, but also your own follicles.

Some people grow hairs a millimeter apart and can look like they are sporting a thick beard with stubble, others need a bit more length to fill it out (me).

Then there is colour, I am a brunette and have white (thanks dad), blond and ginger flecks natively in mine.

Oh and a beard trimmer? cuts the thing too short, no way are you sporting the James McAvoy one with those,,, a hair trimmer gives you the adapters for a darn sight more length (or shorter should you wish) and its the same ruddy instrument. 

Its not my fault I am grumpy, you try having a porcelain todger that's always hard! 

3 hours ago, MrDynamicMan said:

New life goals. 

Nick Offerman is a man to emulate. He is a true man.

3 hours ago, obi-fade-kenobi said:

Beard:

Reveal hidden contents

houstonbennett2016.jpg

Not beard: 

Reveal hidden contents

facial-hair-styles-for-teenagers.jpg

Haha that first image is a gross hipster beard. SOME people can pull it off... But not the dude in that picture. The second guy is just someone who can't grow good facial hair yet (or perhaps ever).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

20 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Nick Offerman is a man to emulate. He is a true man.

Haha that first image is a gross hipster beard. SOME people can pull it off... But not the dude in that picture. The second guy is just someone who can't grow good facial hair yet (or perhaps ever).

I used the first one because it's Houston from Puget Systems lol, doesn't look too bad on him, but yeh most people can't pull off a beard like that. 

On 1/1/2017 at 1:22 AM, SamStrecker said:

What are your opinions on facial hair? Mustache? Sole patch? Handlebar? Go T? Stubble? Scrawny? Clean? Should you grow a beard?

I have a beard. I cant remember the last time I had a razor touch my face. They are great in the summer as they keep the sun off your face. They are great in the Winter as they are a natural scarf. I only trim my beard when I get a hair cut. But most of the time its a big bushy thing on my face. Also its great at catching food that falls out of your mouth, so if you get hungry later, you have something to eat LOL. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I love my beard. Full beard, I trim it every 3 weeks or so. (my profile pic is kinda old, my beard is bigger than that). 

Usually trim it down once a month. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

I wear a full beard, neatly trimmed, and longer at the chin/mouth. I just wish people would stop asking to touch it...

16 hours ago, obi-fade-kenobi said:

I used the first one because it's Houston from Puget Systems lol, doesn't look too bad on him, but yeh most people can't pull off a beard like that. 

Beardasauros rex

Also within a week I  do get a stubble with balls patches on cheeks(which grow our within a month)

Though if I go without a shave for a week my parents go"jungli lag raha hai" (basically : dude  you aren't homeless)

I can't grow a proper beard, it grows to thin on my cheeks to look any good.

I keep a short stubble because I don't really like my bare face. Also, fuck razor burns.

I deal in shitposts and shitpost accessories.

I have quite dense stubble everywhere other than higher up my cheeks, so could grow a cracking Amish beard - it's starting to thicken out on my cheeks though. Doubt i'd suit a beard anyhow 

Beards require more work than most people think.  More cleaning, more moisturizing, more trimming.  It's far easier to lather up your face and scrape it all off.

I can grow a pretty awesome, full beard in a relatively short amount of time.  Had one a few years ago after some friends of mine were given one of my friends a hard time about his facial hair (or shoddy lack thereof).  They said you needed a beard to be in the group.  So with that, I let mine grow.  Had it for about eight months before deciding it was too much work, and it didn't help when the temps are in the 90s with high humidity.  In northern climates I might want to keep one for functional purposes.  But then my wife and kids prefer me without the facial hair.  It really comes down to personal preference.  A lazy beard, however, makes you look like a slob.

Mustaches are for November or the 70s.

• 3 months later...

Oh definitely. If you want to grow a beard, you should. Beards are source of pride for men. They make you look more youthful, appealing and manly. But un-groomed and unkempt beards are too much disgusting. You need to tame and maintain your beard well. You don't have to put in lot of efforts, just wash your beard with exclusively made beard wash and comb your beard after it dries well. Just a little effort to grow the perfect beard. I hope this helps.

1 hour ago, MBattle said:

Oh definitely. If you want to grow a beard, you should. Beards are source of pride for men. They make you look more youthful, appealing and manly. But un-groomed and unkempt beards are too much disgusting. You need to tame and maintain your beard well. You don't have to put in lot of efforts, just wash your beard with exclusively made beard wash and comb your beard after it dries well. Just a little effort to grow the perfect beard. I hope this helps.

Why

I have had a mustache and goatee since i was 16. When i was working as an Lead Electrician, a company i was working for at a very high rate of pay for about 2 years changed their policy on beards. They demanded we all be clean shaven every day, I told them to fire me. Every day for months supervisors higher up than me warned me i would be fired, every day i told them to fill out the papers, i was more than willing to be fired. That's how i feel about my beard.

I do prefer being clean shaved. My beard grow out really thich and is bright red, and it doesn't really fit. 

Although, I haven't really bothered to shave since November, so I'm currently looking like a young Tormund.

tormund-kristofer-Hivju.jpg

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I'm 16, and I just grew one last year (Did no-shave November then decided I like it). It's certainly fun being one of like five guys in my high school with one and the only one who isn't a senior. It's pretty full but I'm keeping it short for now. I have vowed that as soon as I'm old enough for it to turn white, I'll just let it grow and look like Gandalf. 

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...