What is this plug on my Intel wirelees-ac 7260?

Sonefiler

It comes with some sort of 4 pin connector, about the size of a fan plug. Where do I plug it in my motherboard?

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

Photo?

It appears to be for Bluetooth functionality:

The Bluetooth* cable provided with the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC for Desktop has the USB data (D+/D-) wires swapped on the USB side of the cable. As a result, Bluetooth will not function correctly if installed as shown in the accompanying Intel® Wireless For Desktop Integration Guide (Figure 1).

7260HMWDTX1

Solution:When installing the Bluetooth cable on the motherboard USB header, rotate the USB connector side of the cable by 180 degrees (Figure 2). Bluetooth will now be functional.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

13 hours ago, Lurick said:

It appears to be for Bluetooth functionality:

The Bluetooth* cable provided with the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC for Desktop has the USB data (D+/D-) wires swapped on the USB side of the cable. As a result, Bluetooth will not function correctly if installed as shown in the accompanying Intel® Wireless For Desktop Integration Guide (Figure 1).

7260HMWDTX1

Solution:When installing the Bluetooth cable on the motherboard USB header, rotate the USB connector side of the cable by 180 degrees (Figure 2). Bluetooth will now be functional.

That means that intel has splittet the connection for WIFI and Bluetooth, if you want Bluetooth you need to attach that connector to a usb header on your mainboard