End of Trading Humble Bundle Keys

The Humble Bundle just announced that all keys you get from the Humble Bundle and Humble Weekly Sale; will be linked to your steam account on purchase.

I understand where they are coming from, with some people trying to sell a game or two which they don't want, so they can make some money. My issue, is that this will also cut down on game giveaways. This will cut short alot of Slick's game giveaways since alot of his keys are from humble bundles.

Original Article: http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/65643651960/now-its-easier-to-add-game...

Today, we implemented a new system for Steam key redemption on Humble Bundle. The new system simplifies the process of key redemption and allows you to redeem your games on Steam with one click after the initial setup.

Humble Bundle created the new key redemption process to make it easier to redeem keys for personal use and harder to resell Humble purchases. Reducing game resale will enhance our ability to bring newer and bigger games to future Humble Bundles while still letting consumers pay what they want, get great games and support charity.

-CyberHusky88

well the real issue is that in some cases you get DRM free versions. so you own the game ADN u get a steam key which u can make money off of. 

*slow clap*

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

its kinda fair, i dont think people wont buy it for that reason, cmon even if you only get 1 copy its a fricking good deal

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

We'd like to apologize to all customers who are unhappy about the new Steam key OAuth redemption process. We are listening to feedback.

Like ·  · Share · 3774963 · 15 hours ago · 

Here's a post I believe is in regards to that new key redemption system that they put in place. It's directly from Facebook page... could be wrong though.

MOBO - Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0   CPU - AMD Phenom II X6 1055T @ 3.5GHz - Corsair H80i   RAM - 2x Corsair Vengence 4GB DDR3 @ 1666 MHz   

GPU - SAPPHIRE 100362-3L Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC  Sound - ASUS Xonar DSX  PSU - Thermaltake SMART M Series SP-850M 850W

I don't really mind it. I would rather have the extra key to sell if I didn't use it, but now that I can't I don't really mind. Like @Freaky_spider said, it really is a hell of a deal either way

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

I like having keys because when it came to the EA bundle i had a couple of those games already, and I gave the extra keys to my friends who don't get games, really disappointing

Poll should have two questions. I would answer only "I like it", but that would give off false statistics as even though I like it, it means I will purchase less from Humble. So I will not answer, because even if I like what they did, it will impact my use of Humble negatively.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Definitely fair. Doesn't mean I like it.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Never bought a Humble Bundle, and this isn't likely to change that, so I voted "don't care". Although, I did enjoy receiving a free Dead Space from the Origin one. I guess this just means the 1 potential benefit I saw in the Humble Bundle is now gone, so in that respect I dislike it I suppose. No big deal for me though.

I posted this already...

Paintball meet up KD 7(8?)/1 + one capture 

dat duckface doe