can i hack a battery to have 2 connectors?? please help!

Legolessed

so i have a small mini quad and with two batteries on board and my mini fpv camera its too heavy to fly. Could i make an adapter that took one losi 1s batter connector and turned it into 2. What would that do to my battery life and would it supply enough voltage for both my txo2 fpv camera and my protocal evo quadcopter? 

1 minute ago, Legolessed said:

so i have a small mini quad and with two batteries on board and my mini fpv camera its too heavy to fly. Could i make an adapter that took one losi 1s batter connector and turned it into 2. What would that do to my battery life and would it supply enough voltage for both my txo2 fpv camera and my protocal evo quadcopter? 

So it sounds like you want to wire two of your 1s packs in series for a 2s pack. Yeah you can totally do that, but soldering with lipos is sketchy. I've been lucky enough never to have had anything blow up on me, but a quick little short is enough to rustle my jimmies. 

ASU

if you know electronics, this is a pretty simple bodge to make, but i'm not gonna come near trying to explain you what to do, because LiPo likes to catch fire, and if you make a mistake the rest of your hardware is probably gonna smoke as well.

9 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

So it sounds like you want to wire two of your 1s packs in series for a 2s pack. Yeah you can totally do that, but soldering with lipos is sketchy. I've been lucky enough never to have had anything blow up on me, but a quick little short is enough to rustle my jimmies. 

3 minutes ago, manikyath said:

if you know electronics, this is a pretty simple bodge to make, but i'm not gonna come near trying to explain you what to do, because LiPo likes to catch fire, and if you make a mistake the rest of your hardware is probably gonna smoke as well.

if soldered different connectors onto batteries before. i just didnt know if the delivery voltage was going to be good enough for both items. Also is there a mini quad thats made to be compatible with the txo2 natively and is pretty cheap. like a tiny woop kinda thing?