Gender locking in MMO games

c00face
13 hours ago, Supermangik said:

Not everyone agrees to your beliefs, and not everyone wants to be part of it. And if you're going to force a game we play to fit your agenda, you're literally ruining it for the rest of us who just wants to play the game without any outside agendas, seriously.

Okay, so you say this...

There's an argument that says, for the pass decade or so, males has always been the preferred choice in any game. I find this also disturbing.

But you also said this...

I seriously don't know what you're trying to achieve here. If you want to put an argument up for debate go ahead but as people have said you're just whining here. I can respect your opinion if you come in with a clear argument and have some words to say about it. Now you're just venting.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Eh I'm fine with it, I hate feminists and liberals but I love seeing badass chicks. Then  again I don't care about mmorpgs.

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

Maybe it's because I enjoy that specific MMO. Why don't you move out your house if you don't like your wife? Go get another wife. Why don't you cut off your leg because your foot is broken, it's useless isn't it? Why don't you move out of NYC, because liberals are literally ruining it. Why don't you leave America, the Constitution clearly isn't working anymore.

Nothing needs to stop, because it's okay if we let it all slide and let everyone do as they please. If that was the case, we'll still have slavery. Why don't you stop commenting on topics you think is just a complaint, nobody is forcing you to reply either.

You're mixing up two different things. You can control your own life and it won't effect anyone else's. But you're whining about how games aren't taking gender stuff into account. That's something you have no control over, it's not a democracy for devs. They can do whatever the hell they want and your voice couldn't matter less, but thankfully most devs are gracious and allow for some feedback. You said overwatch, and they introduced that stuff only because their community spoke about it and they didn't want to let them down. 

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

It is their story and they are free to follow it however they want. If that means gender locks then oh well! People can cry about it all they want but they have no right to dictate other people's creations or strong arm them into them.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Topics that thread on sensitive subjects is not best starting point, as things seem to have dissolved into just bantering this topic is done.

-Locked-