Work/Multimedia Laptop (low budget)

Hey guys,

So a few months ago I came to you for advice regarding a budget gaming laptop and ended up with the Lenovo Y700. I'm very happy with it, it satisfies my gaming needs, and I feel like it's an overall great purchase for a tight budget.

Now I'm back with a new request. I'm looking for a very low budget laptop that I can use for surfing the web, reading and writing documents, and watching videos. It's especially important to be able to hook up one extra monitor, in order to run either a duplicate display or 2 screens at the same time (but for the same purposes).

Any suggestions? Thank you in advance.

hear me out... go with a chrome book because you wont be doing much with so the processor wont really matter, the software does just what you need it to do google docs,youtube and web browser and it has a hdmi port that I think works with a splitter 

here is the link https://www.amazon.com/Acer-Chromebook-CB3-131-C3SZ-11-6-Inch-Dual-Core/dp/B019G7VPTC/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1481510707&sr=1-1&keywords=chromebook  

Is there a Chromebook with a 15" screen? The small screen will kill my eyes and concentration.

Cheers!

4 hours ago, Ho0pz4sho said:

Is there a Chromebook with a 15" screen? The small screen will kill my eyes and concentration.

Cheers!

You can try the Acer Chromebook 15"

On 12/12/2016 at 10:32 AM, Ho0pz4sho said:

Now I'm back with a new request. I'm looking for a very low budget laptop that I can use for surfing the web, reading and writing documents, and watching videos. It's especially important to be able to hook up one extra monitor, in order to run either a duplicate display or 2 screens at the same time (but for the same purposes).

How low is the budget you have? Do you use Office or Google Docs? You can look out for this HP Laptop http://store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/Laptops/hp-laptop-(14)-v1x83av-1

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside