Using my laptop wifi on my PC

Kira0172

Hi, again.

So yesterday i made a topic about running wire to my pc wich has no internet at the moment.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/70221-worth-getting-wired-and-hownoob-topic/ )

that´s why i am making this topic. I will be able to drill in a couple of days, but i have no internet on my pc till then. That´s why i wanted to use my laptops wifi on my pc becuase my laptop cannot handle most games.

I thought this was possible so i connected my laptop and pc with an ethernet cable, but it (obviously) didn't work immediately. It said "identifying" then underneath it said "no internet connection" on my pc(when i click on the network logo right side of my taskbar)

I made this topic because i wanted to know how to do this. Could anybody help?
Thanks.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Go into network and sharing centre and right click on the wifi card and go down to properties. Then go to the sharing section and select "allows other computers to use this computers network connection" and then just clcik on and plug a lan cable into both the laptop and the pc and it should work. I have done it before and it works. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Go into network and sharing centre and right click on the wifi card and go down to properties. Then go to the sharing section and select "allows other computers to use this computers network connection" and then just clcik on and plug a lan cable into both the laptop and the pc and it should work. I have done it before and it works. 

What the second reply said is the same as that guide in the link.

I did it but had some problems:

This was before i did anything, i was just connected to my main wifi:

Do4vnSB.png

qWEl02Z.png

Then i did what ProGearUK and the guide said:

FERu2Lc.png

I allowed it, and sellected "wireless network connection". Meanwhile you can still see sitecom512b71(wifi name) is connected.

Then the problem accurs. It looks like this:

gODs4Kq.png

See? Now it says "unidentified network" instead.

No30A9Y.png

And they both do not work. Not on my laptop, neither on my pc.

Then when i uncheck the "allow...." thing it works again(just on my laptop obviously)

you are doing it wrong you are going to share internet on wireless adapter not ethernet

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18