Your quirky trait?

Murissa

i can stand on one leg

Main PC
CPU: i3-4160. RAM: 2x4GB Kingston ValueRam. GPU: Asus GTX750Ti OC 2GB (Palit StormOC 750Ti Bios). CPU Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X.
MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3. Storage: 1x Samsung 840 Evo. RAID 0: WD Scorpio Blue 500GB, WD Caviar Blue 500GB. PSU: Corsair CX500M.
Network: some TP-Link card that doesnt support 5.0Ghz. Case: Casecom Neptune CP-626 (the cooler doesnt fit so the side panel stays off).
Mouse: Logitech G430. Headphones: Sennheiser RS195. Keyboard: Lenovo KU0225. OS: Windows 10 Pro

stuff that isnt my main pc
Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E531 - Ubuntu 17.04 (Gnome Desktop)
Raspberry Pi 2 Model B - Not in Use
Raspberry Pi 3 - RetroPie

Phones/Tablets
Samsung Galaxy S3 - Lineage 14.1 (Android 7.1.1)
HTC One M7 - Dead Charging Port - Lineage 14.1 (Android 7.1.1)
HTC One M8 - Dead Sim Port -  Lineage 15 (Android 8.0.0)
Telstra 4GX Plus (ZTE Blade A462) - Android M Stock
iPhone 4S - Dead Battery Sensor (Stuck on too hot warning) - Latest iOS 9
iPhone 5 - MAIN PHONE - iOS 10.3.3

Consoles
Xbox One
Xbox 360 S
PlayStation 2 Fat

Headset: Plantronics RIG400HX 

Not being able to play along Amreicans' illusions that:

A) Universe is centered on America.

B) The universe needs to be America.

C)The universe wants to be America.

They get ever so confused.

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

Jack of all trades, master of none

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down. - Adam Savage

PHOΞNIX Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.75GHz | Corsair LPX 16Gb DDR4 @ 2933 | MSI B350 Tomahawk | Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ 8Gb | Intel 535 120Gb | Western Digital WD5000AAKS x2 | Cooler Master HAF XB Evo | Corsair H80 + Corsair SP120 | Cooler Master 120mm AF | Corsair SP120 | Icy Box IB-172SK-B | OCZ CX500W | Acer GF246 24" + AOC <some model> 21.5" | Steelseries Apex 350 | Steelseries Diablo 3 | Steelseries Syberia RAW Prism | Corsair HS-1 | Akai AM-A1

D.VA coming soon™ xoxo

Sapphire Acer Aspire 1410 Celeron 743 | 3Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Home x32

Vault Tec Celeron 420 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | Storage pending | Open Media Vault

gh0st Asus K50IJ T3100 | 2Gb DDR2-667 | 40Gb HDD | Ubuntu 17.04

Diskord Apple MacBook A1181 Mid-2007 Core2Duo T7400 @2.16GHz | 4Gb DDR2-667 | 120Gb HDD | Windows 10 Pro x32

Firebird//Phoeniix FX-4320 | Gigabyte 990X-Gaming SLI | Asus GTS 450 | 16Gb DDR3-1600 | 2x Intel 535 250Gb | 4x 10Tb Western Digital Red | 600W Segotep custom refurb unit | Windows 10 Pro x64 // offisite backup and dad's PC

Saint Olms Apple iPhone 6 16Gb Gold

Archon Microsoft Lumia 640 LTE

Gulliver Nokia Lumia 1320

Werkfern Nokia Lumia 520

Hydromancer Acer Liquid Z220

I work out before i go out anywhere to make sure i look maximum effort.

i7 5930k - 32GB Gskill Trident 3200 - EVGA x99 FTW-K - RX 480 8GB Nitro Crossfire

5 hours ago, killcomic said:

Not being able to play along Amreicans' illusions that:

A) Universe is centered on America.

B) The universe needs to be America.

C)The universe wants to be America.

They get ever so confused.

I have a feeling you don't even try with your bait anymore.

That being said, I seem to have a real unusual eye for Scandinavian, or rather, anything in that area guys. I guess you can throw Dutch into the mix. Despite all of that shit, I listen to primarily rap.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Well, I have a masterful talent for knocking cups and mugs over whenever my arms get anywhere near one and I'm not drinking out of it.

4 hours ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I have a feeling you don't even try with your bait anymore.

It would be bait if it was untrue and I didn't mean it. I'm dead serious, Mr Huntsville, AL,  who feels that doesn't need to state what country he is in because, you know, America is the universe,

I love when i'm alone and I get pissed when that is interrupted.

I'm a very logical person so somes I come off as cold(a dick).

I may seems to disappear from the face of earth every now and again.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Probably a dangerous quirky trait

I tend to turn the opposite of my turn signals. I put my left turn signal on and I turn right. 

J/K :P

I like to keep my wires in order of position they're in, when I do my wire management. When 1 of them crosses the other wire's path, I will start over. 

Yep....

Hardware installation 15 minutes

Wire management ... 3 hours.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

On 12/11/2016 at 0:56 PM, MrDynamicMan said:

Id call that fucking useful.

im the opposite, im pretty good at a conversation, but dont care enough to talk to strangers, or if I do i try and make an overly contextual joke and leave it awkward.

Except when it is a girl that thinks your ugly or a loser ect. then your just sexually harassing or harassing her. :P Women are crazy balls of estrogen and hyper-gamy. :P Only a serious note I would say that trait would be that before bed I check every corner of my room for spiders...More of a  ocd thing than a trait.

Whenever i open a new carton of milk i sniff it, doesn't matter if they best before date is a week away i have to sniff it to be sure lol  

3 hours ago, killcomic said:

It would be bait if it was untrue and I didn't mean it. I'm dead serious, Mr Huntsville, AL,  who feels that doesn't need to state what country he is in because, you know, America is the universe,

Meh, you could put Sydney, NSW and I'd still know that it's Australia. Remember, most Americans know there's a world outside of America.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

1 hour ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Meh, you could put Sydney, NSW and I'd still know that it's Australia. Remember, most Americans know there's a world outside of America.

Not really a good point. What if I wrote Ballarat, Vic? Or how about Cabramatta?

It's common courtesy to acknowledge that not everyone lives where you live and knows what you know.

Americans may know that other places exist, but they are blissfully unaware that they are not America.

Americans in general seem to believe they are the universal default standard and expect the rest of the world to behave accordingly.